*Private* Just Life RP

Funny Otaku

I sighed, so nice. I heard him apologize for making me homeless. "Heh, it's not really big deal. I'm currently staying with Iris..." I was embarrassed for admitting that. I can feel myself developing a crush on her. Not good. I should definitely get out of there before it gets too troublesome.

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Funny Otaku

• pandamonium

"Oh that's awesome she must be really nice we drank a little with her on my birthday. She was at the bar."

Iris must really be a nice lady I'm glad she was there for Stephen when I was a not.

"Ya I guess Sasha told you I'm staying with her...Her place is nice."

I nodded. "Yeah. You probably already know I like strong women. But I love you and I'm happy being with you." I laughed. Hope I didn't make him uncomfortable. I leaned down and kissed his forehead. Glad the drama finally passed. "Shit! I forgot I had work tonight, so we might not be able to go. Sorry."

I smiled

"It's okay. Stephen maybe I could help you with your work?" I asked wanting just to stay with him.

When he kissed my Forehead I blush...

"I just wanna be with you."

i shrugged. "It'd be boring for you to just be there and I don't get out 'til 4 in the morning. And I'll be too busy to pay much attention to you. Sorry."

I felt terrible that I broke my promise to him. I just keep hurting him and I wanted to be with him, after all that happened because of me.

"But I'm not trying to ditch you or anything. I just don't want to bore you and keep you up so late."

"It's okay...I guess I'll head back to Sasha's, It's this way...Bye.." I said with sadness I already missed him. I started to walk the opposite way..I felt like crying...We just made up..I want to kiss him, hug him, listen to his voice that beautiful voice.

"Love you Stephen." I whispered as I walked.

I watched him walk away. "Wait! Hope, where you going? I don't have work for a couple hours."

I ran after him. Grabbing his thin arm. "I wanna spend as much time as I can with you. Sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry."

Wiping his tears and giving him a peck on the cheek. "I really do love you, so please...don't go."

I hugged him bareying my face in his chest.

"I never want to leave your side. I missed you more then I missed a parent growing up, I missed you more than school when I was in the hospital for 4 months. I missed you so much." I cried into his chest.

I loved this man more then I have ever loved anyone.

"i messed you.

I felt my chest tighten. "I miss you, too. I just...I don't know. Never shed tears for me. I'm not worth them."

I peppered his head with kisses. He was too sweet.

"We should be happy. It's your birthday: part 2." I chuckled. "Since I wanna spend the day with you, maybe I can get my co-worker to tell 'em I'm sick and I'll be back tomorrow."

"No don't skip work for me I'm happy your working and doing good...And I'm not that sad I just missed more then I thought I would and I'm happy we made up...I've missed you so much, I mean I would dream of you. I missed the way you smelled the way you talked the way you laughed the way you were the first person to treat me like gold and not shit besides family like Sasha, I've never had some one like you in my life sure I've had boyfriends but most of them treated me like absolute shit. I was just a sex toy. But you treat me like I am more then that...I just never thought you would do somthing that might kill you I've seen kids die from that shit. It turned all of my worries that you were lying about how you feel into a reality because I wasn't worth living for...That's why I was so mad...Then I have never felt so empty when you left...Stephen...I know I'm just a crazy teen in love but right now I want no one else but you.." I said crying into his chest, I wasn't sad but It was more of a mixed emotions, I really didn't know how I felt.

I sighed. I'm really a jerk. I just kept hurting him and I was too cocky for my own good. I thought I would never lose him and I continued doing things that would make him worry for me. I really don't deserve such a great person.

"I'm sorry. I was being selfish. Whenever I'd get overwhelmed or just wanted to suppress my thoughts and feelings...I'm tempted to take something that'll make reality nonexistent, if even for a little while. I just couldn't get over my fear of settling, so some guy sold me that. It wasn't worth it, but it got me to realize that settling down with you is actually pretty cool. I'd never change it for the world."

I stood there in shock.

"R..Really." I stuttered.

I went on my toes grabbing his head and kissing him deeply. I had missed the taste of his lips that now tasted of ice cream. I missed the way my fingers curled into his hair it was so soft to the touch. I closed my eyes. I wanted this moment to last.

I'm glad I was able to make him smile. I missed it. I gladly returned the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his thin waist. He seemed so small, sometimes. So judging from how I'm a tall guy, it kinda surprises me sometimes. He really is too sweet and fragile. I'd never want to hurt him again.

I took a breath. And went back to looking at him in the eyes.

"I have missed that so much...But I haven't missed being reminded how short I am." I laughed.

He was so tall and more muscular..Just more of a man then me.

"I show start doing weight lifting.." I sighed. I had my hands rapped around his hair. I loved it.

"You know kissing feels a bit different now that I have lip piercing...I wonder what sex would feel like with a dick piercing??" I asked just wondering.

I started to laugh. "Dude, I can't imagine you being a buff guy, but do what you want. I'm not gonna stop. Maybe I'll even join you."

I started to laugh again. Taking deep breathes to calm down.

"Sorry. I shouldn't laugh. But if you wanna, I could help you out. I learned a bit of lifting from some dude in Brooklyn."

I was glad to be able to kiss him again, but he was right about it being a but strange.

"What? You want me to get a Prince Albert. They say it brings your lover pleasure." I just love teasing him sometimes.

My face burned....

"so embaressing." I mummbled.

I barrier my face in his chest.

"You love makin me blush?" I asked more a statement

"Speaking of Piercings...I never asked you...Do you think I'm ugly now or why do you think I mean I changed my look, my hair, my face, my clothing...."

I just love how easily he blushes. So cute.

"Yup! I love making you blush. It's cute." I started to nuzzle his hair. So soft.

"I don't think you're ugly. I think you look pretty cool. It fits you. Just glad you're able to express yourself."

I grinned, squeezing him tightly. "Why you ask? Do you think I look ugly with my short hair?"

I looked at him with shock.

"I could not ever think your ugly! You hair is whatever you want it to be, you will always be handsome and perfect!" I yelled at him.

I grabbed him and kissed him rough and deep my tongue tracing his mouth, remembering all the places it's been before.

I loved kissing him. His lips are so sweet and soft. I could kiss him forever. Except when you gotta breathe. Unfortunately, I needed air. U pulled him away. Taking deep breathes.

"I'm just teasing. I really do love you, you know."

I pulled him for another kiss

I crumbled under his mouth. Moaning, everything was turning fuzzy. I could feel my dick twitch. We realesed for breath. I licked his neck sucking on it.

"I want you." I whispered in his ear. What can i say I'm a horny teenage boy.

My eyes widened. I pulled away from the kiss. I felt terrible, but I couldn't do that with him, just when I just found out a few days ago...

"I'm sorry...but like I said; I'm a bitter man and finding out about what happened...It left a bitter taste in my mouth. I can't do that. Not right now. So you'll have to 'take care' of it yourself."

I felt myself getting angry at the thought of Hope being with that Corbin guy. Even if it was to to deal with what happened. He broke my heart, and it'll take time to heal.

I looked down understanding I mean I'm kinda a man whore..............

"I understand...Sorry I've been a whore." I smiled....

I had been think about stephen all day so I kinda had a boner.

"I guess I have to go...." I mumbled pulling down my shirt to cover it. I went on my toes.

and pecked him on the check.

"Love you, bye."

I shook my head. "You're not a whore. It's just...what if I slept with someone during our time apart? How'd you feel?" I returned the kiss, noticing his embarrassment. I felt bad, but...

"Okay. I'll see you soon."

I returned the smile.

I waved. I was so red and embarrassed. I understand him I really did. I ran to the nearest place I knew where know one would find me. It was behind a trash can in an ally of one of the abaoned hotels.

I stuck my hand up my shit and started to play with my nipples. Soon I was pumping my dick and Imagining Stephen.

"Steph..Steph...Stephen/"

I waved back. Watching him run away. I didn't know what to do at this point. I headed towards my next job. I felt happy, finally. But still angry. I'd never let him know. I felt like pulling my hair. My pride starting to get the best of me, but seeing him smile. Cooled the flame. So many emotions, my legacy as a hippie guitarist going down in flames.

"Hope...you don't know how crazy you make me." I started to laugh, but it was worth it.