How was your first love experience?

chocoai

tumblr_ma05b6MVrw1rc0fd6o1_500.png

Well, I didn`t have one so I can`t talk about it, I mean I was always the one who loves and not who`s been loved,funny huh? What about you guys?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chocoai

• BlueNeon

• E.r.o.s

• gin

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know exactly what you mean by 'your first love experience', action/ words/ feelings? .. XD If you were talking about feelings, never had that kind of experience and for sure I don't plan to have it soon. ;P

Only two words can describe my first love, nauseating sick, reason why it was bound to end at some point. Hmm, I fell in love with someone a lot older than me (I was 15, and he was well on his late 40s, yea I told ya was sick). He was my Chemistry professor and although I never asked him, I am pretty sure he was already dating someone. I was so obsessed with the man, that even in class I would kinda harassed him and tease him, just because he looked so damn cute when he was troubled over something. During my senior year, he was still my professor for an advance class, and he helped me out when I decided I was too cool to be in class and skipped them. So yea, we had our moments. When I graduated, I actually told him about my feelings and all, it wasn't as romantic as you imagine believe me. If anything, I say it was a very "traumatic" experience, but at least I made sure he wouldn't forget those words for the rest of his life. Heh..well, that was my first love, and I say was because I've been over him for a while now.

That was so damn cool! I know I won`t be able to understand the whole thing, but based on what you said, it was so hot, sorry for that. What did he tell you when you confessed to him

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

- - - Updated - - -

Come on

Tell us your story :cuteonion8:

I meant everything concerning your true love story

, oh, then I gave the right answer. ;D Never had that 'true love story', sorry. I've been through those daily kind of dramas which can be mistaken for love, but I'm in this phase where I need thrilling stuff, incertitude, adrenaline. ;P I'm not even interested to find out what's 'love' now, I don't need it. I want to have those fluffy experiences later, when I can be fully dedicated. For the moment, I don't do the monogamy thing. XD

I was 15, and he was well on his late 40s, yea I told ya was sick
, what's so sick about it?

LOL well I suppose it was.. -smirks lightly- He said he knew from the start. The rest is well..a s-e-c-r-e-t.

: My obsession was the sick part of it. I obviously won't give all the details, but lets say, it wasn't such a pretty kind of love. Other than that, well..there r other stuff. As for the age, there is definitely a problem there but, nowadays age is not really a big deal I suppose, the fact he was my professor was probably more endangering.

My first love experience was abusive. I had been with someone before sexually but never actually felt love until this one girl. She was a year older than I was, I had helped her out of a relationship with someone who had cheated on her. We were both still pretty young and because of that, very stupid, but I'm a traditional person with an old soul; What I said I meant. She on the other hand, not so much. Over the 5 years we had known each other she repeatedly threatened to kill herself, would constantly say things with the intention of making me feel guilty, and never put forth much effort. Come to the end of the relationship and I had found out that for those 5 years she had been with other people. In hindsight, I should have seen that, but I was too trusting.

Oddly enough my second love cheated on me as well, and as bad as both of those were, they really teach you some stuff.

Emmm I hope you`ll first love story would be awesome and full of happiness

a secret huh xDDD
I am really sorry for what happened to you and I hope you`ll find someone who loves you from her heart

Don't be sorry. While both were very, very rough (especially the second), I wouldn't trade them in for anything; They were both very valuable life experiences. While I would never wish something like that to happen to anyone, you have to look at the silver lining. I can tell you with complete honesty that I'm better off after both of those and frankly, happier.

, thanks. ;D

, even the fact that you were obsessed is not something sick. It's normal for kids (aka 14~18 years old kids) to find older people attractive. Something about their maturity makes them hot. ;D

First love?

Back when I still thought I was a girl (I'm NB) and only cared about hetalia....I was about 13 years old when I developed my first crush on a female friend who was a year older than me and in 9th grade. It was the beginning of the school year when I realized I liked her and, up til that point, I assumed I was heterosexual (I found out a year later that I was, in fact, grey-ace and panromantic). Since I thought I was straight, it was kind of a shock but, I thought "This is fine, she's cute!" but, the specific thing that made me realize that I liked her was that we were at a convention and I cosplayed as Canada, my cousin as England and the girl I liked as America. Of course, she was all over my cousin and I was burning with jealousy and I didn't know why. Then I was like "Well, I guess I'm gay hahahah nice." This was in September. I kept my feelings to myself for a very long time. At the beginning of March, convention talk went around and, I don't remember what exactly went down but, we were texting (back when flip phones were still in and cool) and somehow we got on the topic of crushes and she kept asking questions (where did you guys meet? Are they going to the convention too?) and after about 5 minutes of vague, indirect answers she asked "is it me?" and I panicked and she texted back "I like you too!" and well, long story short, she was my first girlfriend. We only dated for 2 weeks. We hung out on the weekend and she was my first kiss and the first person to attempt to do anything sexual to me (which, didn't get very far obviously. We were young and junk) and she broke up with me on my birthday one night after the convention and I was heartbroken until I met my next girlfriend.

I didn't like anyone else in between her and my next girlfriend, I was just completely hung up on her for /2 years/. I was super pathetic about it but, I was worried about her because she was depressed and suicidal and I have an anxiety disorder so, it was just a rough mix to begin with...We've spent four years trying to get over the awkwardness between us but, it's just not working. We didn't end on bad terms really...

I'm rambling aren't I?

I was lucky my first love is someone who understands me well. It was mutual. And ended with us being friends till this day. :) .. so clearly.. my first love is all rainbows and smells like the garden,, having butterflies in my stomach. Having my first kiss.and everything else.. . *inserts Romance in F Op. No 50 by Beethoven* :3

Painful? How

- - - Updated - - -

I am glad that you feel that way

- - - Updated - - -

you are very welcome

- - - Updated - - -

@Dark Ocean I am sorry for that, Can you talk about it?

What a very nice story until you broke up

! You relationship lasts just two weeks? And why did she broke up with you? She wasn`t sure or what?

- - - Updated - - -

I am really happy it was like that. Do you still love him?

Love....First Love.....

If I would call something my first love....would be.....someone of my family.

I really wanted to marry the person....And......was only 6/7 years old. xD

However, the years went by, It has never driven off from the kind of 'family love'.

To be fair here, I've never ever felt affection enough to be called love. (Taking family and friends aside)

Well, I didn`t have one so I can`t talk about it, I mean I was always the one who loves and not who`s been loved,funny huh? What about you guys?

Our conceptions of 'love' aren't the same. But surely I had my crushes....or something similar...

I was the one being liked/loved sometimes and unfortunately couldn't cultivate the feelings.