the scariest experience you had

chocoai

dark-anime-girl-wallpaper-9691-hd-wallpapers.jpg

Once, I`ve been left alone in the house, I thought it would be fun, at least I would watch Yaoi without headphones, suddenly the light went off, I froze in my place, I couldn`t even move, it took almost 5 min and then it came back, I felt like it was an hour, all the scariest scenes passed in a front of my eyes.

That was my first scariest experience, what about you?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• itsapanda16

• gin

• InuCassy

• JohnlockForLife

I was sitting in my room and it was raining hard that day. I didn't think much about it either. The lights suddenly went out and there was a loud boom outside, and you could hear people screaming too. So immediately I ran downstairs and asked what was going on. We opened the door and trees were on the ground everywhere, two was on my neighbor's house, the next was on our car and water was flooding the streets as well. Needless, to say that was scary.

Yes, it was a tornado that went through my neighborhood and no, tornadoes here is an anomaly. XD

When I was 16, I lived in a gang filled neighborhood. Drive bys were a common thing, and people getting shot was just another day in the hood. I associated with people who were part of gangs, but never was in one. I had a boyfriend who did the same. Me and him always hung out until it was time for him to go home, which was on the other side of town. He would always walk me to my front door, say goodnight and give me a kiss.

Well one night, we stood at my doorway and were about to say our good byes. It was quiet, so every noise around us could be heard. Suddenly two guys come walking up to us. On had his hand up his shirt. I had a terrible feeling about the situation, causing the fight or flight urge to overcome my body. The guy with his hand out of sight asked my boyfriend, "Are you roach nigga?!" My boyfriend looked at him puzzled. The guys asked again, and stepped closer to us. He assumed my boyfriend was a member of the gang in the neighborhood, since he was dressed in all grey. Of course, my boyfirend responded with NO. Right as he finished answering, the stranger guy pulled out one of these:

91oot5rblwduufnonexh8v396.640x480x1.jpg

He pointed it at us and was about to shoot us where we stood, but my boyfriend looked at the other guy standing there and recognized who he was. He said the guys name, causing the one holding the gun to freeze. The guy, whom my boyfriend knew and went to school with, told his buddy that we were cool. They walked off around the corner, and I immediately went inside my home as my boyfriend rushed to his car and left. A moment later, I heard gunshots and see the two guys run past my front window and disappear into the night.

I don't know when she actually started, but my mother used to make a liVing dealing all sorts of drugs. When I was about 6 though, she had a warrant for her arrest. At that time, we were all living at my grandmothers, and my mother was gone constantly. (Probably laying low). I remember sleeping on the ground in the living room one morning, and I felt a light kick. Of course I opened my eyes, but instead of seeing my ceiling, I saw the barrel of a gun. I remember letting out this scream, and somehow sitting up (I forget how exactly). What I do remember though, is seeing two police officers, and my grandmother and my 3 year old sister in a corner. Apparently, they were looking for my mother... I still think what they did was completely done the wrong way, but what'cha gunna do? Thinking back on it, it makes me wonder what they would have done if I didn't wake up...

It was the time around August when our work required us to travel to this certain island. Upon arrival I then noticed that it was really a strange island since it was quite and the leaves are so still. Strange warning from my co-workers were given to me. They said that when working within the island I must not aggravate the clients or else i'll experience some serious voodoo sh*t. I really believe in that one immediately since some of my coworkers had experienced chest , stomache pains when they're inside that island; like there is an uncomfortable feeling when were in the island. And the weird gazes that the people had given to us when we pass by---maan so weird.

And it just didn't end there. The place where we have to stay happened to be haunted. We went back to the house since I wanted to drink some water and my other coworker wanted to change his clothes. It was just the two of us in that huge house. After we've done those things we turned off the lights from the second floor down to the first floor to conserve energy. To our strange surprise when we went back together with the team, all lights had been on including the tv and electric fan. We're both sure that we really turn them off.

It bothered us so we asked the neighbors. And our suspicions were confirmed, the place was effin' haunted. tsk*

Well, my most horrifying experience was simple, and recent. Over the summer months I experienced my first ever bout of sleep paralysis. It is not a fun feeling at all in the least. Basically, I was dreaming one minute, and then I was aware I was dreaming, and then I woke up, but I couldn't move at all. Like, I took a Psychology class recently and I knew that if I opened my eyes it would be a hella worse, since sleep paralysis can cause hallucinations if I can remember correctly, so I kept my eyes shut. I had an overwhelming sense of fear, and I swear to God it felt like someone was touching the middle of my back, and tugging on my shirt. Basically, I laid there for only a few minutes before I could move again, but it felt like forever and my panic was mounting like hell. Then I was finally able to turn over, and touch my back. I ended up sitting up and sitting there with my eyes closed for five more minutes up until the tingling that was still present went away completely. Then, it's embarrassing to admit, but I ran to my mom's room, and laid with her for a little bit. She calmed me down at least, and then I went back to my room and watched tv for the rest of the night. For the next two nights after that I had a horrible time getting to sleep and had to sleep with the tv on.

I just hope I never go through that shit again, the helplessness it kinda brings is the worst feeling.

• 2 months later...

i often have night terrors, but for the situations that actually happened..i had a few, the last one was, when me and a friend went to pick another friend at the hospital, it was already dark when we were finished and we had our car in the parking garage..we were teasing each others, as usual, and we competed who would reach the car first..both guys went to the elevator while i (stupidly -_-) choose the stairs..there was light, but as soon as i ran a flight of stairs down, the lights flickered and turned off..it was a scene right from a horror movie and there wasn't any sounds besides the one i was making..i immediately ran back up, since i could see the light from the door, scared as f*** and my best friend ran towards me..he said he heard a man's voice and thought something was wrong so he stopped the elevator closing and went to check O.O i didn't hear any voice though and i was seriously shaken up after that OTL the guys were too, but they calmed down when we get the hell out of that garage..i will never park there again XD

• 1 month later...
I was dreaming one minute, and then I was aware I was dreaming, and then I woke up, but I couldn't move at all. Like, I took a Psychology class recently and I knew that if I opened my eyes it would be a hella worse, since sleep paralysis can cause hallucinations if I can remember correctly, so I kept my eyes shut.

^Same thing had happened to me months ago. The only difference was I opened my eyes, and then the scariest part was I could almost hear someone/something whispering above my head. It was a very, very scary feeling, I tell you. So what I did was try to move my fingers and toes as much as possible, and eventually it helped. I woke up very exhausted and then I turn on the lights until I fell asleep again.

I never want to go through it again. Sleep paralysis sucks. :(