• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlaqueCatt

• shychen

• Sai-Miyoshi

• andredmcampos

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Yes, I was like that for 2 years and then I said the heck with it, I know that I'm bi, just accept it. (I would hate to admit it, but I went through a pressing denial stage). XD

right, which was really interesting to me. You've never felt the need for sexual contact. I can see the whole romantic feeling thing and I'm not saying that sexual activities has to be present...just it is very interesting. ^^ Question, and I'm sorry if it is a bit too personal or if you just simply don't wish to answer...but...you RolePlay. Don't sexual scenes make you uncomfortable? Don't even seeing softcore Yaoi throw you off? Seeing as most asexual think of sex as dirty, and disgusting, not to be vulgar. Just curious. Or...maybe you've never performed a sexual scene or watch yaoi that "interprets" sex...or maybe not all asexual think of sex as dirty?! OTL sorry. I ask way too many questions when I'm interested in a subject I don't know much about.

I don't mind you asking. I don't know much about other asexuals, but for me, I don't connect emotions with the act of sex. To me, it's just a biological function. I see it as "unnecessary", for lack of a better word. I see no purpose for it other than reproduction. Of course, others do it for pleasure and love, which I understand and I accept that, but I have no desire to have sex. I don't find it interesting or important. As for yaoi, I think the stories people write are interesting and cute (and I love writing), but not 'sexy' or attractive in such a way. As for sex scenes, I just accept them for what they are; they don't excite me, but they don't bother me either. They just happen and develop the plot, and then the story moves on. A good example of this is when I accidentally mention something that my family members blush about because they feel embarrassment due to the emotions they feel when it comes to sex. I don't take it so personally. On a side note, I'm really into biology and I don't like people touching me in general, so that may add to it.

Sorry for the length, I've just never had the chance to explain all of this to someone, so I took the chance ^^''

ah, I see. Thank you. XD you answered all of my questions and I know a little more about you. Ah, being asexual seems so....cool. XD is that weird? XDDD

ah, I see. Thank you. XD you answered all of my questions and I know a little more about you. Ah, being asexual seems so....cool. XD is that weird? XDDD

I don't think it's weird, but I don't find myself to be 'cool' because of it ^^'

Ahaha Ofc not, which is why I was hesitant to say that. Don't want to make a mockery of anything, and make it seems as if you're saying so to seem cool. I just, personally, think it is cool because it is kind of new to me. That's all. ^^

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a girl and I'm straight I guess lol

I like guys, guys are sexy

you're asexual? (i dont want to sound rude) isnt asexual for plants and other organisms?

how does it apply to humans?

(i'm just curious this is my first time meeting asexual people its cool)

I usually like to jokingly answer that by saying I'm a Sexual Atheist... Wich basically means I don't believe I'll ever get laid again, lol.

But seriously speaking, I'm a guy and I'm Bi. Just accepted this side of myself recently, thou.

Btw, I'm also curious about the asexual thing too,

how does it work? (Allthough diferently from
I don't think You're a plant -*troll mode*)

I'm not offended. I believe you're thinking about plants and single-cell organisms reproducing asexually, meaning that the offspring is an identical copy of a single parent rather than inheriting genes from two parents (i.e. a cell dividing via mitosis). It's different from being asexual. Asexual is a mental thing, not physical. It basically means that I have no desire to have sex.

, is this an inate characteristic or did You develop/decided/became (unsure to wich word is more addequate and polite, I don't mean to imply it is a disease or anything) Assexual?

I didn't choose to become asexual, if that's what you mean. I thought I was heterosexual for a while before I realized that I've never felt attracted to another person sexually and I wouldn't want to. I gave a more detailed description a few pages back, if that would help.

I didn't choose to become asexual, if that's what you mean. I thought I was heterosexual for a while before I realized that I've never felt attracted to another person sexually and I wouldn't want to. I gave a more detailed description a few pages back, if that would help.

Backtracked to read the whole explanation and that is actually very intersting. Thank You for the explanation (and sorry if I sounded rude)

I'm not offended. I believe you're thinking about plants and single-cell organisms reproducing asexually, meaning that the offspring is an identical copy of a single parent rather than inheriting genes from two parents (i.e. a cell dividing via mitosis). It's different from being asexual. Asexual is a mental thing, not physical. It basically means that I have no desire to have sex.

yes actually i was referring to the single cell division lol ( i know dumb) . But i see yeah it makes more sense now that you put it that way. xD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...