Take a stroll through Tyler's mind...if you dare.

Teesie

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
will start on our thread now. ^^ Thanks for being patient. *yawn* I've been pretty restless lately. XD Hm...but with the content we gave...I have to think up a set plot. -_- So yeah...XD

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• yumemochi

• ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

• Choco Berry

Aww. Good to know~ ;D But damn. The plot I've been meaning to offer you has been taken just hours ago. OTL So I have nothing at the moment. Do you have other plots in mind?

nice way of looking out for me. *glares* Haha just kidding.

Mm...well you had to be interested in the horror idea, right? O don't mind doing the Urban Legend with you, unless you wish to have a new plot as I done with Yume and Snow...

Ahh.. erhm.. I have no excuse. Sorry u.u'

And yes, I like the plot! Let's do the Pigman Road story =D

just to be clear, if you were to take upon this story we will do variety. Meaning as...Pigman Road is only a Urban Legend that we'll write until an ending point. Then we'll make a plot for another Urban Legend and diffent characters etc. You understand what I mean?

Yes. It's like a mini RP series (?) haha but yeah, I get what you mean. Hopefully I could pull it off nicely. This is my first 'horror' rp, honestly speaking. ._.'

yes. I suppose I did explain good enough on the first page. Alright then...as you wish. Oh, and tsk...no worries. Ok...if you have an urban legend you could just talk with me through pm and we could come up with something, or do one that you've heard before. No matter. So...I'll start the thread...whenever you give your CS here. OR.....should we not make CS(s)?

-chuckles- I actually have a fair share of urban legends in my country. I will pm them to you next time. In the meantime, yes, I think we should make character sheets. Maybe a short one like looks (a photo) and some small details. I guess we don't need to be extravagant in their details since it's just for a short story. I'll also pm that to you so you can put it in the thread. -grins and flies away to get my character-