Dragon Slayer by Isabella Carter (Eng)

Key

14b431l.jpg

Title: Dragon Slayer, Dragon Slayer (The Empty Crown)

Author: Isabella Carter

Pages: 208

Plot:

Ingram is a coward and weakling—at least according to his father, the king, and the royal court. He cannot use a sword, he faints at the sight of blood, and even his brilliant abilities as a strategist are not enough to overcome his failings. When his father loses a bet to the notorious Lord Mallory over the matter of a dragon slaying, he pays his debt by ordering Ingram to marry him.

Then his father reveals that he is putting Ingram to a greater purpose, giving Ingram one last chance to prove he is not worthless. All it requires is betraying his new husband.

Download Dragon Slayer BL Novel:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

For download re-upload requests, post

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
so the staff notices them.

Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks!

YO Staff

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bakabakaouji

• icephantom

• killergurl18

• agnesiite

The link above works well for those who download the books through the computer, however it will ask you to install an app if you are downloading through an andriod phone or tablet and if you dont your download wont appear... could you put in an alternative link please because i only download ebooks only through my phone... do it also for the others who are trying to download this through their phones

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It said Book 1 of the Empty Crown Series. I tried searching for the next books but I can't find it. Does anyone know where I can find it, or if it's already available? I would be very grateful. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...