『Ten Count』テンカウント部!《Takarai Rihito》

Saga

Tempting to read it, but i will read only the hardcover, because there is no feel like one book in the left hand and my juicy kouch kouch drink in the other.

but besides the fun, I really like this artist so much or that I only wanna read the licensed version on paper

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Suida

• Orient

• batista

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
OMG I read chapter 38 this morning XD I hope he hasn't got any feelings for him. But the author looks as if he's cured... I think kurose needs and wants a partner who relies on him and can't live without him, so keeping this in mind I wouldn't say he still has those feelings. but on the other hand... he was his first love he couldn't forget... I too hope it was just a short showing up like the b**** out of shirotani-sans past XD

I also want to know the 10 point :(

SO MANY FEELS MY HEART CAN'T HANDLE...

tencountmanga38.jpg

f15.jpg

I think kurose needs and wants a partner who relies on him and can't live without him, so keeping this in mind I wouldn't say he still has those feelings. :(

i sure do hope Kurose doesn't have any feelings towards his old flame (at Ch 39). or else my heart can never recover. so imma hold on to that thought as well..

I will translate it for you though in a spoiler for people who doesn't want to read it before the English release.

5116270bd0c52284fadc52506b952323.png

Is it "to have your head petted/touched"?

For crying out loud, these two have been on the front cover of all volumes, and you really think in the end he goes off with an old flame, I think every possible fan will burn the books if it ends like that.

Now when I look at the

we almost had it huh? Wow 21 Pages on ch 39. thank you Saga and man it's getting better and better. It was time for Nishigaki to appear. Bringing up the past will give us some more chapters. Totally fine with me.

Not to sure if more chapters is a good thing, the story was good as it was. More chapters might just make the whole story much weaker. But yeah pulling the plug out of something so popular would be considered a waste, or rather ending it with the true story line, which I always choose above sudden twists where you get lemonade with just to much water, which makes it tasteless.

I just hope it doesn't end with too much of the usual turns and twits, old flames popping up is not a good sign in my book, but then again I haven't read the chapters yet, so it could be super awesome and I can be totally wrong, but experience sadly always says otherwise.

• 2 months later...

I'm looking forward to seeing new chapters. I hope it goes on longer. I really want to see them get to number 10. There are so many possibilities for what it could be and I want to see Kurose "dirty" Shirotani with it. At one stage Kurose said Shirotani didn't want to be cured by him, he wanted to be dirtied.

• 3 months later...
I keep re-reading this manga, I don't why but something about it keeps pulling me..

Read again after almost every update :cuteonion9:onion9:cuteonion9: ,

Read again after almost every update :cuteonion9:onion9:cuteonion9: ,

I'm glad I'm not the only one lol.:Whew:

Hahaha, me too,

!

The thing is the story steams up in a such addictive fashion, so it's nice to re fresh (re dirty?) the memories onion9onion3onion2onion13

Hahaha, me too,
!

The thing is the story steams up in a such addictive fashion, so it's nice to re fresh (re dirty?) the memories onion9onion3onion2onion13

It's kind of dirty so that's why I like it I guess, and I like seeing Shirotani's different side when he's with Kurose and then when he's with others.^^

just bought ten count 5, i love this story so much, I just hope the plot doesn't get weaker when the story moves on.

just bought ten count 5, i love this story so much, I just hope the plot doesn't get weaker when the story moves on.

This is what I say "good shopping",

Congrats!

• 2 weeks later...

Hohoho...

I found this treasure of a thread. Lucky~

I just love these series so much. Got addicted to it and re-read it whenever I get the chance.

: Saaame! I'm constantly dreading reading the next page whenever I read it because I just know I'll encounter a cliffhanger. and the latest chapter did not disappoint in making me squeal with frustration.

I want the next chapter so bad but I do get why we won't be getting more just yet. Still, the wait will be agonizing...

:leaf9::leaf16::leaf7:

: Nice! We'll have to see how the story goes on from the current point, tho I'm liking how Shirotani has developed with the help of Kurose~

• 4 months later...

wait, it's ended?! I put it in my "it's probably never gonna finish" list next to viewfinder & a few others & dropped it, and now.. wow! exciting:D:D I better find where I left off:D