awkward moments?

prince yuu

All you have to do is share a awkward moment like for example: "one time I went into a classroom that had nothing but girls and they stared at me" this post probably won't make it far but if it does hey ^.^ ty guys

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gin

• teaandyoghurt

• nami-chan

• Jukka

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a time when I went to the local Asian supermarket and the owner started telling me another customer's story about how she (the customer) was molested by a ghost.

That wasn't the awkward part, the silence afterwards was^^"

It was just kind of out of left field.

~Megs

when i was randomly dry humping a plant to the song that was definitely my jam and my coworker caught me. He just smiled and crept away. Awkward.

Up until now he still stares at me as if he knows my deepest darkest secret.

I was redrawing a yaoi manga raw with intense scene, then my mom walked in my room... Then she went... "Wow, so you're into that." And I just stayed silent until she got out of my room... :hamtaro-005 (5):

One time, a thumb-size furry-like bee came flying all over my room while I was surfing on my computer. I panicked the moment I saw it and didn't know what to do. My first instinct was to kill it but the thing was flying everywhere and I couldn't catch it, I was also afraid that it would bite me or something. When I was almost hopeless, I started calling for my dog (it was only me and my dog inside the house) that was downstairs and immediately, he went up to my room. I was speaking/talking to him about what happened (I know, so silly of me XXD) and I was telling him something like: "Ruffy, please stay, I'm so so scared." And lucky for me, he did~

If anyone ever saw me that time, it would've been so embarassing and awkward.

:_red_fox 11