I'm Half Asleep but I still wanna let it all out there! Sup everyone!?

Maya_Taurus

Hey fellow guy on guy lovers! My name's Maya, and like many of you here I'm new to the site and just chatting in forums all together honestly ^^; But I wanna start now because I don't have any friends that I can talk about Yaoi with (very few friends I am talking with now and the one I am talking to can't handle the actual good yaoi stuff if you know what I'm talking about ;) which is a bummer) and I'd really like some because Yaoi is my obsession and life so yeah you can say I'm pretty much desperate here lol I'll admit that. I do draw yaoi (OCs, anime/manga characters etc.) and write my own stories, I'm actually close to finishing a one-shot yaoi story I made and if anyone is interested in reading it I'll gladly link you when its uploaded :hamtaro-005 (8):

Sorry if that sounded like I was advertising, I'm just so glad I finished it!

Anyway, I like Shonen-Ai to hardcore Yaoi, doujinshis, yaoi novels, animes etc. you name it. I'm up for any discussion or just chatting anytime so don't be afraid to hit me up. Be warned I do consider myself a fangirl but swear I will not bite your head off, I'm insane but not actual crazy ^^;

I won't list all the yaoi mangas I've read cus its too much work and would literally take forever~ but will say again I'd love to talk about anything with anyone who's up for it :)

I think I'll wrap it up there cus its already late and I'm sleepy lol Nice to meet everyone and hope to talk to some of you soon!:hamtaro-005 (12):

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Maya_Taurus

• Paul4U

• Kouyu

• Caru

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
welcome to YO..glad to know you...^^ I kindly interest about one-shot yaoi that you've made..(laugh)

once again , welcome^^

Hey Maya welcome to Yo =) wow that's a long introduction ;) Oh we’ve the Creative corner here on Yo you can also put your stories there if you want.. anyway wish you a great time here ^^

Hello Maya! Nice to meet you here and a warm welcome to Yaoi Otaku. My name is Paul and I wish you a happy stay on this Forum. :)

WelcometoYO_05_zps5be2d698.jpg

Hey fellow guy on guy lovers! My name's Maya, and like many of you here I'm new to the site and just chatting in forums all together honestly ^^; But I wanna start now because I don't have any friends that I can talk about Yaoi with (very few friends I am talking with now and the one I am talking to can't handle the actual good yaoi stuff if you know what I'm talking about ;) which is a bummer) and I'd really like some because Yaoi is my obsession and life so yeah you can say I'm pretty much desperate here lol I'll admit that. I do draw yaoi (OCs, anime/manga characters etc.) and write my own stories, I'm actually close to finishing a one-shot yaoi story I made and if anyone is interested in reading it I'll gladly link you when its uploaded :hamtaro-005 (8):

Sorry if that sounded like I was advertising, I'm just so glad I finished it!

Anyway, I like Shonen-Ai to hardcore Yaoi, doujinshis, yaoi novels, animes etc. you name it. I'm up for any discussion or just chatting anytime so don't be afraid to hit me up. Be warned I do consider myself a fangirl but swear I will not bite your head off, I'm insane but not actual crazy ^^;

I won't list all the yaoi mangas I've read cus its too much work and would literally take forever~ but will say again I'd love to talk about anything with anyone who's up for it :)

I think I'll wrap it up there cus its already late and I'm sleepy lol Nice to meet everyone and hope to talk to some of you soon!:hamtaro-005 (12):

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Hi there, just everything about your introduction made me happy. Even your name. :) Welcome to YaoiOtaku. Please enjoy your stay. I'm also Maya btw.

Nice to meet you usamagi! And thank you I hope maybe I can post it soon here, hope you'll give it a shot:) be warned it is a one-shot so don't expect much lol ^^;

- - - Updated - - -

Hello and thank you! And ooh I didn't know that :0 That sounds interesting, thank you for the advice :D

thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

Well hello there Maya lol And thanks so much I was afraid I rambled too much xD Thank you again so much :D

Hello!

I really liked how you introduced yourself ^_^ Hope you have an amazing time on YO!

Call me Jo. Hope to see you around!

• 2 months later...