What's your favorite pass time?

sasachan

my favorite pass time is to sleep all day long and wake up when it's time for lunch.... i also usually read the manga i downloaded in my phone and watch the late night anime i recorded.... but i get scolded by my mom if i get too lazy to do anything household chores... well that's me :D how a bout you?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Revenga

• addyLicious

• Dev

• StainedCrimson

I'm surprised nobody has taken time to respond to this thread.

My favourite pass-time has to be listening to music. I also enjoy reading, watching TV shows (Forever, Empire, Pretty Little Liars, Scandal etc) and playing video games (Sims 4 and Dragon Age Inquisition ooh yeaah)!

Sleep is amazing but I don't get to have a day where I completely laze around in bed napping and what not. When i get there I'll let you know lol

Guest Sashetha

Ditto. This really seems like the kind of forum you'd find people drawn to... O.o

When it comes to my pastimes I absolutely love reading and role playing, but drawing has got to be my favorite pastime, so I mostly end up listening to some music or show on youtube while drawing on my tablet. =w=

• 1 month later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
My favorite pastime I would most likely say is swimming and surfing.

Playing videogames which are: Final Fantasy XIV RR, Dragon Age Inquisition, All Mass Effects, Rune Factory, Monster Hunter, and Pokemon. I can live without a phone but can't live without these activities in my life. I'd go crazy...Oh and watching Anime from time to time

• 1 month later...

I sleep a lot even though I know it's unhealthy. So aside from being comatose for a couple of days I play chess by myself (yeah, that's stupid), play instruments, walk outside and take photos.

sleep .. but my mother was always angry when I was always in my room, but my brother never interrupted if he slept until the afternoon .. is because I am a girl?

I also enjoy karaoke, playing playstation, and interfere with my little brother.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Definitely reading. Just give me some cake or cookies with milk and I can stay in my room for days, with bathroom breaks/bathing of course. But unless you have a really valid reason to interrupt me, I can go on reading without giving a damn about anything.

I added learning Photoshop and After Effects (getting good at them I can say) and reading huge books in my pastime. I read but not as much as I do now. I don't sleep as much as before anymore and going to the gym became a habit. Another addition to my pastime is learning Turkish and Finnish. Can't see improvement in Finnish but Turkish, doing good. :)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

My favorite pass time is if I had a spare time in one day~ I spend it all day reading a lot of books~

plus sometimes baking too or taking strolls at night while walking outside or up in our roof since I love star gazing and the cold breeze.

Internet, if it wasnt obvious hehe :o

But seriously it would be :

playing games, reading, writing and of course, eating and sleeping :)

• 1 year later...

Reading - this varies from philosophy books, psychological writings, fiction, sci-fi, manga.... But about 80-90% of my free time is spent reading something.