Bought and Kept - 18+

StainedCrimson

Aiden was dizzy with the high he was feeling from cumming so hard that he had completely forgotten that he had taken the apron off after he had made the plates of food. He knew he had been told to wear it when to cook he would have to make sure to ask when to take something off now. He bit his lip finding this hard to stay out of trouble with his owner already. He would blush then moan as he felt him stroking and petting him helping him come down from the high of pleasure he was feeling at this point. He would find himself just shaking in delight at ever little movement that Kaito made at this point the walls of his tunnel twitched clamping down wanting to keep him deep inside.

Once Kaito had moved them to the couch and adjusted him around to face him he would wrap his arms around him then purred in pleasure looking up at him flushing " I'm sorry master about the mess and I agree about finishing." he moaned out as he turned his head to the side digging his nails into Kaito in desperate need to feel him closer to his body at this point. " Master, please be however you wish with me." He said softly as he was now speaking out of lustful intentions in mind at this point. He didn't care right now that he would be sore well he will later on once he came down from his sexual high and couldn't move for nothing.

Oh but how his eyes widen when he felt the already tight nipple clamps toyed with and his abused nipples licked that caused him to cry out in pleasure arching his back in delight. He hadn't thought about what he was talking about nipples pierced and his tongue. Well that was different sounded interesting but he knew nothing about the things he was mentioning. The combination of the deep slow tormenting thrust and his nipples being teased he was just a mess panting, moaning and gasping at every thrust and lick. He would lean up then start to kiss Kaito's neck licking it tasting his soft flesh then lets his teeth graze his neck. He was becoming lost in desperate need the teasing was driving him insane " Master please pound me make me feel your cock so much that when you pull out it still feels like its there. Please Master."

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• StainedCrimson

• Nikolas

Hearing the begging coming from his pretty little pet causes him to let out a low dark chuckle. "You beg so nicely pet. Let me hear more." Grinning he gives a nice hard bite to the shoulder, nearly drawing blood, as both hands take to the beaded strands to tug on them and thus the nipples. "If you beg prettily enough I'll even let you come again later." He husks out while sliding his hands down to hold onto the hips, beads still in hand, so that as he shifts up so he can look down at the form beneath his the beads move in time to his thrusts causing them to tug the nipples at the same time.

"Well pet? How pretty can you beg?" He rumbles out with a cat-got-the-cream grin as his angle change hits that wondrous spot in the other. Keeping his pace slow, Kaito makes sure to hit that spot every time with force, driving his pet to an insanity caused by amazing but agonizingly slow pleasure.

Arching his back as he felt his Master pressing into him each time deeply causing him to close his eyes while dragging his nails down along his owners back. He would then bite his lip thinking about how he was gonna beg better " Please Master pretty please can you pound my slutty bottom till I can't move. " He begged then gazed up at him shivering with pleasure then gazed at him.

He would toss his head from side to side as the beads were pulled wrapping his legs around his Master then arch into each of his thrust " Can you fill me, Abuse me, bruise me Master please pretty please mmmnnn..." He groaned as he rolled his hips a bit more begging in lustful need as he looked over at him then shook his head some in delight with a grin.

Laughing lowly, he tosses his head with a pleased dark grin. "That's a good pet." He rumbles pleased. Shifting to the balls of his feet, he lifts and spreads the other's legs wide and begins to do just as his pretty little pet asked. Use, abuse and leave marks while seeking his satisfaction so he can fill that slutty hole until it overflows. His fingers dig into the soft flesh as the sound of flesh smacking into flesh surrounds them and Aiden is pressed into the couch.

Leaning down he begins to bite and leave marks everywhere he can touch. Soon he has to let the slim legs, covered with bite and finger marks, hang over his shoulders as he grips the couch arm to be able to better move and reach as deep as he can. Soon the couch is shuddering, and possibly scooting along, before finally with a guttural groan he once more fills Aiden with cum.

After a few thrusts he pulls out and stroke himself dry, letting the rest decorate the other in strands of hot cum from the covered sack up to his chest and neck, maybe even some on his face. Catching his breath, he looks down at the other with a deep pleased sound. "You look like a little cum slut pet. More than that you look like a well-used collared submissive." He chuckles. "Minus the collar but that'll be fixed soon enough. Stay put pet. I'm going to take a picture." Getting up, he leaves Aiden sprawled out covered in and leaking cum. Soon he's back and snaps shot after shot from various angles, the last puts his cock right by the other's face. "That's a good pet. How're are you feeling? I wasn't too rough on you was I?"

Aiden was just a mess of moans and groans at this point every touch and feel of Kaito was just a spiral of pleasure and delight to him. Once he had begged he was getting what he asked for though it was rather funny how things turned out for him that his owner was doing all of this. He found himself being spread, pounded and sent over the point of no return at that point. The audible sound of their skin slapping together the deep spine tingling strokes of Kaito's cock pushing deeper and deeper into him, just made him cry out and dig his nails clawing the mans back clinging onto him as if their was no tomorrow.

He embraces every bite that was sunk into his skin by his master enjoying every mark he was given as a badge and mark of whom owned him. Aiden tossed his head from side to side his body quivering that little spot that Kaito kept hitting sent him over the edge causing him to cum all to soon. Just the fact the couch was moving the more his owner had pounded in him made him want to chuckle under his breath but instead of chuckles it was only moans and cries of pleasure and pain.

When that little twitch of his Master's cock making note that he was cumming once those hot strains of cum coated his inner walls then his hot burning flesh as well as the beads, he couldn't help but look like the little cum slut that he was told he looked like. Aiden stayed right where he was told to lay till the pictures were done. " I'm your cum slut Master and I can't wait for your collar to be around my neck." he would lift his hand up to his neck touching where the collar should be. Though once Kaito had came and placed his cock in his face he soon turned his head to lick his cock clean without hesitation.

When his Master asked how he was feeling and if he wasn't to rough with him Aiden thought for a moment though he wasn't sure fully yet. But oh when he went to move all the soreness hit him like a ton of bricks due to he was coming down from the high of cumming and pleasure himself. He soon squinted then moved slowly " It hurts..." he whispered as he turned on his side slowly but soon tried to move anyways only for his body to tell him no.

Kaito blinks as his cock is cleaned. He hadn't intended that to be the case as he'd just wanted to get pictures from all angles. Still, he's not one to turn down his pretty pet willingly licking him clean. At the whispered response, his expression gentles and he lightly pets the hair away from the other's face. "Ah pet, I did warn you about going too fast. Just lay still. I'll take care of you."

Walking away, he carefully sets the camera down on his workbench then gets the tub going so it'll be warmed up and on it's way to filling when he gets back. Though he puts a few extra ingredients into the water to help soothe and aide his pet with his aches. Satisfied with that being done, he goes back to where his pretty pet is still all trussed up and covered. The sight is enough to make his cock twitch with interest, but knowing his pet needs him to take care of his hurts puts the interest on the back burner. "Alright, let's go take care of you hmm?"

Gently picking up Aiden, he then heads back to the bathroom. As the tub is still filling, he sits the other on his lap while starting to remove the beads. First the pouch which still has the cock ring attached to it, and then the nipple clamps. Setting everything in the sink to be washed then put away later, he looks at the abused nipples to see if any cream or ointment will be needed. "They don't seem too bad, not bleeding at least. I'm sure they'll be fairly tender and sensitive for awhile though." Glancing over he notices the tub is about full so he moves them into the water and turns it off. Leaning back, he encourages the other to lay back against him and just soak for awhile.

Eventually he moves to clean them off then dries Aiden off before tucking him in bed. "Alright, you get some rest pet. I'm going to let the beads soak for awhile to clean them off. I'll be in my workshop and I'll come check on you before lunch." Giving a light kiss to Aiden's temple, he then wraps up things in the bathroom before throwing on some pants to go clean the kitchen before it became too much of a hassle to clean. That done he goes to look over the pictures and sketch out ideas created from the erotic sight.

Aiden never thought that the pain would be so bad he would curl up then pout a little but soon heard his Master fuss at him about the warning he gave about going so fast. He found himself looking flushed a bit but smiled all the same when he heard that he would take care of him. " Yes, Master." He would wiggle then squirm in delight though wincing a lot by it all as he sighed some.

Once Kaito came back from the bathroom to pick him up then taken him to be cleaned up he would flush sitting in his lap in the bathroom. He was right his nipples were sore and sensitive though he was glad they were' bleeding or anything bad that made him sigh out in relief, though he enjoyed the pampering he was getting which was rather nice but he wouldn't get use to it to quickly. Though after the bathing and being dried then tucked into bed he gave a wide eyed worried gaze. " Master I should do my chores." He groaned moving but his body protested in pain. " Well I think I've learned my lesson of moving to fast. " He looked up at him from the kiss to his temple that made him smile all the more then settled back into the bed. " I'll see you soon Master." He whispered softly as he turned slowly to curl up in the bed closing his eyes.

Just an hour before lunch time their was a knock on the house front door there stood a handsome young man with long blond hair and bright violet colored eyes. He was hoping to do business with Kaito the best craftsmen in town he was told for things for their personal taste. The young man name was Dorian Delcort as he stood there waiting in a tailored suit that was a dark black with a shirt that was a deep blue and black and blue tie. His shoes were shined to perfection his long tress of hair going down his back and over his shoulders. " I hope he stands up to all the rumors I was told." He muttered to himself out loud.

Kaito pauses mid-sketch with one of the photos with his beaded covered pet on screen. Tilting his head he frowns. "Is someone here? That's odd." Since it's Sunday his shop is closed, hell, he's even closed on Mondays just because he does so well and he wants to be. If someone is bothering him on an off day then it must be a referral of some sort. With a long suffering sigh he gets up to go answer the door since his pet is bedridden.

Not bothering with a shirt, though he did peek in on his pet and let him sleep, he opens the door shoving a hand through his hair. "Yeah? Who is it?" Seeing the suited up pretty boy before him, he raises an eyebrow. If this man doesn't scream I'm a brat and spoiled, I need a firm hand., he doesn't know what does. This would be one of the top ones he'd go after in a club had he been on the hunt for some fun for a night, but now that he has his pet he merely notes that the other male is pretty and in need of being put in his place.

"Who are you and what do you want?" He asks after a moment of looking the other over. Right now his thoughts are focused on his latest creation and getting ready to make his pet something to eat. This person is getting in the way of that and so whatever manners he has are nil at the moment.

Dorian had to stare in shock of the handsome and well built man that was shirtless before him as he could tell what he thought was going to be some creepy whimpy guy with glasses that made things. He would give his charming smile looking him up and down now this one would be his type he would of preyed on had this not been a business dealing. " Oh I'm sorry to bother you my name is Dorian Delcort I was suggested to you by a certain gentleman name Setosuna. He told me your the best in town for getting unique high quality items for pets." He said as he didn't let his eyes stop wandering over that torso of Kaito's he could see nail marks like someone had clawed the hell out of the artist before him.

" I was looking to get a few items for some pets that I have acquired unique for show work. I run a dungeon club and well I want something special and I was told you were the man in this town to find such things." he would smile leaning toward him letting his violet orbs wander him up and down then stared back into the larger male's eyes it was clear that Dorian now had his sights set on this one that was clear. " But might I ask are you always right to the point sir?" He would shift his weight then flicked his blonde locks back over his shoulder.

Hearing the name he gives a snort. "And I suppose he didn't bother telling you that I work based on appointments only did he so you'd need to call ahead and schedule a meeting." Shifting to lean against the door jam, he gives the other another look over, arms and legs crossed. With a raised eyebrow he watches in amusement at how blatantly obvious the other is looking him over and is pleased that his pet left such obvious marks on him. They'd be far too fresh to be mistaken for anything but newly made.

"But I am indeed the man for the job. I can do a consultation and do quick sketches for ideas based on what you're looking for, though the earliest I can see you is Wednesday around lunch time. Otherwise I'm filled for the next month between consultations, running my shop and check-ins with clients I'm already working with." Which is a bit of a lie. He could squeeze the blonde in on Tuesday after getting the last payment from a few clients and handing over the products, but the little brat hadn't stopped ogling him since he'd arrived. Not even when apologizing for having intruded on his day off.

"To the point? I think you mean blunt and not willing to deal with bullshit. Yeah, that's me and that seems to be something else Setosuna didn't warn you about." He gives a feral grin that's all teeth while waiting on the other to make up his mind about what he's going to do.

Dorian looked at him then smiled as he knew the other could tell he was staring at him intently, this made him all the more humored at this point. He always like the ill mannered type as well as the type that tried to set things down as if they lay down the law. He would shift then nodded his head as he chuckled a bit." I'm afraid he didn't tell me about the appointment matter I will be sure to make an appointment I do apologize for bothering you on your day off." he said as he shifted the dug into his jacket pocket pulling out his booklet for his small planner " Well then to make this up to you how about we do a consultation for Wednesday and I invite you and yours to come to have a night of fun at my establishment the tab is on me. " he offered to him.

He could tell this one must have been having to much fun with his lover " I'm sorry if you were in mid sex with your lover and I popped up unannounced." he commented then grinned at him turning slightly as he offered out his business card with the address on it. He would then turn to step back from the door " No Setosuna didn't tell me that but then again he is a scatterbrain. " he said as he shook his head chuckling then shrugged a bit " I have to say he was right that you are a very devilish seeming one." he said as he stepped away then looked at him over his shoulder " But he also failed to mention your one hell of a good looking devil." he commented with an impish grin.

Taking the card he gives a toothy grin while giving a mock salute with it. "See you Wednesday then. And fortunately for you I wasn't in the middle of having sex. If I was I wouldn't have answered the door. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a very sore and worn out person to take care of." At the last comment he merely laughs. "Well now you know, just remember, the devil doesn't play fair." With another careless wave he goes inside and shuts the door before looking at the card with a raised eyebrow. "Huh, this should prove interesting."

With a snort he tacks the card to his calendar for Wednesday to remind himself and then starts throwing together an easy lunch. An italian panini with some canned soup. Once done he sets the table then goes to gather his pet to make sure he eats. Seeing the other still buried under the blankets he grins then gently shakes the still form. "Come on pet, time to eat." Pulling the covers back he gathers up the form, awake or no, and carries him out to the table so they can eat.

He watched him take the card which made him chuckle all the same as he watched him with a grin. He would then nodded his head " See you Wednesday and also I wouldn't blame you if you were having sex for not answering the door." he said in a bit of a flirtatious manner then turned to move around walking slowly down the steps fully " Oh and I know the devil never fights fair why I don't expect him to." He said as he soon moved to get into his car " Please do take care of your lover I am certain he needs your loving care." he said with a once over him " I would take it your not a small man and that you are not gentle either." He said with an impish grin.

Aiden was laying in the bed waking up slowly as he started to sit up ever so slowly with a groan though he ploped back down when he heard Kaito's foot steps. He would then move with a smile when he felt him waking him up so he opened his eyes as he slowly started to wrap his arms about him " Its lunch time I got to cook for you Master." He says softly looking at him batting his eyes at him though once he was sat at the table he winced as he bottom hurt.

"I am not." Is all he replies with as the door closes. Lover. As if his pet is anything so trivial as a mere lover. Though it's amusing to think that this Dorian believes he can be so presumptuous and still try to flirt with him. It's clear the other is merely looking for a notch to add to his belt and thinks to control from the bottom. While looks-wise Dorian is his type, personalitywise it's as big a turn away as anything. He's tried being with the like before and it never ended well. So while he'll let the other look and flirt all he likes, he has no intention of actually doing anything with the other.

"You can cook dinner if you feel up to it pet. For now just eat and rest up. Though soon you'll want to soak again and then move about a little so you don't get too stiff." Tucking some hair out of Aiden's face he then sits down himself and starts to eat. "Tuesday and Wednesday you'll be coming with me to work to start getting a feel for it as you'll be my second set of hands on days I get busy." Noticing the wince he inwardly sighs as that means he'll have to keep himself from doing much of anything with the sensitive and sore area for at least a few days. At least there are plenty of other ways they can enjoy their downtime together.

Dorian had rode off as he smiled then grinned evil like as he chuckled a bit leaning back in his car. " I want everything about this man found out I want to know about his choice in lovers." he said as he gave an sly grin then waited there with a small chuckle he knew that this guy would play hard to get.

Little Aiden would sit there in the chair then sip on his water then settled perfectly as he groaned a bit. " Well I will try to cook its my chore Master." he says softly as he looked at him then blushed a little eating the food then when he was told he would be helping with the work he beamed happily " I can't wait to help you anyway I can." he said as he bit his lip thinking for a moment. He was sore but part of him wanted more that made him stop and think " Master... is it normal to want more sex even after being sore and everything?" He asked as he blushed then shifted in his seat.

"It is but I also lost control which means I wasn't being a very good master. So if you need a day off to recover then I can manage a few meals." He gives a small smile, Dorian already far from his mind, as the other looks excited to help him with the store and work. "I'm sure you can't, but you'll have to take it slow so you can learn what'll be expected of you. Working in the store is very different from serving me here in the home." He quickly polishes off his own food then leans back contented.

When Aiden asks his next question while blushing and fidgeting, he grins almost hungrily at the other. "It is if you have good chemistry with the one you're having sex with." Getting up, he goes over and tilts his pretty pet's face up to give a very thorough and possessive kiss, ending it with a sharp nip to one of those full lips. "You'll get adjusted eventually to where you won't get as sore or maybe not sore at all. So we'll have to both work hard at getting you there won't we pet?" He asks with a grin while running his thumb along the lip he'd just bit.

" I begged for it though my Master." He spoke up quietly as he looked at him then blinked for a moment shaking his head some as he groaned a bit. He would soon find himself finishing eating then slowly moving to try get up as he did he would stumble a bit then blush some as he looked at him. " I will do things as you like Master." He says as he looked at him then shook his head a bit biting his bottom lip.

Once his master had told him that it was normal to be wanting to have more sex it made him groan in pleasure. He would moan into his touch and kisses shaking in need as he looked up at him. " I honestly Master want to adjust very soon so to please you anyway I can." He spoke up enjoying his touch all the more it made him twitch in desire but he would cling to Kaito before licking along his neck " Master do you have to work in the workshop anymore today?"

"You already do things as I like pet. You just need to be worked up to the point you can keep up with me is all. That'll just take time and it's not a task I mind doing." He grins and watches the blush appear and spread across Aiden's face. When he hears the other's want he laughs a bit. "You will pet, but if we try more today then you'll be out longer in the end. I'll be giving you some items and tasks to help you with it until you've recovered enough for us to have more fun." Kaito grins before nipping the other's ear.

When he's asked about his need to work more while having his neck licked, he raises an eyebrow. "I do need to finish up a few things today yet, but I might be persuaded to finish early or put it off a bit." He rumbles curious as to what the other has planned. His hands slide down to stroke along the nicely visible welts and the feeling of being pleased at his marks decorating the other, even if out of punishment.

He smiled at being told he was doing well with the tasks he had been given as he let his eyes cast down a bit a sway of his sore body that was stiffing a bit. He would soon sigh softly in a pleased manner that made him think he was going to have to adjust better was all. He would give a small pout at being told not to push anymore today but he would start kissing along his chest with a sigh " I want to make sure that I keep you happy Master even if its not me being used like before." he said as he licked along his chest.

He smiled at the fact that he could be persuaded not to work longer as he kept licking and kissing his chest pressing his body against the other " Well Master I was wondering if we could in fact have time cuddling, kissing and rubbing... maybe...you could time me up again." he whispered letting his fingers run along his chest then kissing swaying his hips a bit. He would smile gazing up at him then pressed his leg against his crotch then leaned up to bite his lip.

Laughing softly he nips back and lets his finger bite into the slim hips of his pet for a moment, dragging him close to let him feel how much he enjoys the idea of tying Aiden up some more. "If we do that we'll need more time than what I'd be willing to give if I put off work for a little bit. So instead I'll wrap up the one job I'm almost done with and then I'll play with you until dinner." He grins thinking of a few ways he can have a bit of fun with his pet that hasn't been done yet.

His pet is truly a wonderful find. So eager and responsive, but also very honest in his reactions. "so with that I want you to go soak in a nice hot bath for awhile after cleaning up from lunch. Once you're done with your bath you can come out here to curl up in a blanket and read until I'm ready for you." Stepping off to the side he gives his pet's pert bottom a smack just low and to the side enough to not cause any major twinge, then goes off to get his work done. That causes a stray thought of Dorian and the meeting Wednesday. With a snort he pushes it from his mind, as for the search the said man is doing on Kaito, he finds very little except that he on occasion will go to a club and have fun for a bit but rarely goes long with any one submissive as most either don't mesh with him or can't keep up.

After about an hour he finishes one client up and gets another near completion. Satisfied with his progress he goes and makes sure that Aiden isn't still in the bath before setting up what he has in store for his little pet. Once done, he goes to get said pet, blindfold in hand though it's purpose will be limited tonight. "Okay pet, let's get started shall we?" He husks out tying the blindfold over Aiden's eyes before carrying him off to the room. In the room he'd pulled out a tri-fold mirror in front of the bed and a large mirror on the bed itself. Setting the small male on his knees on the mirror on the bed he begins tying his pet up. The arms are crossed behind his back and then raised so he's stretched up and forward slightly, cuffs on his ankles are next and bars from his ankles to his arms finish it.

Standing up he looks the sight over with a pleased hum. "I'll be right back pet, I need one more thing." Turning he goes and heads to the kitchen where he gets a bowl and puts a few ice cubes in it before heading back. Getting on the bed behind his tied up pet, he sets the bowl down where it can't be seen despite all the angles the different mirrors show before undoing the blindfold. "Well pet, what do you think?" He nips and tugs an ear while waiting for an answer.

• 1 month later...

Kaito was always so handsome yet devious in Aiden's eyes so much so it turned him on by that fact. Once he felt Kaito pressing against him it made him moan softly blushing"Yes, Master I am sorry to request something that could take you away from work a long time. He whispered softly blushing looking down.

Once Kaito had returned to his work he had done as he was told which was bathe then read like a good boy. He did just that in no time he was nodding off reading a tale of two cities. He was soon woken up by Kaito some time later when he took him after blindfolding him. He was blushing at this rate once he felt himself being tied up on the bed. He wondered what his Master had planned which he only gotten more curious till he was un blindfolded.

In the position he was in he looked at the Mirror then to Kaito then to the binds."This is different."he whispered then bit his lip while wondering about the mirror

Chuckling at the other's choice of words, he drags one hand down Aiden's chest, his nails catching on a nipple for a moment on the way down. "I suppose it is. But these mirrors will allow you to see everything I do to you and how you're reacting. So I expect you to keep your eyes open pet." He gives a sharp nip to an ear as his fingers begin to toy with the slim male's cock, teasing the flesh until it's hard and starting to pool liquid at the tip.

His own arousal lays hot and hard against his pet's lower back as he works to get his pet aroused and frustrated, which doesn't take him too long. Pushing two of his fingers into Aiden's mouth, he mimics what he'll be doing with a different appendage at some point. With his other hand he reaches into the bowl and grabs one ice cube briefly pondering where to start before deciding.

With a dark grin he cups the ice in his palm and slips his hand between their bodies, allowing a still warm finger to rub and tease at the abused puffy entrance of his pet. "We need to soothe this and take care of it so it'll heal nice and quickly don't we pet?" He more comments than asks. Then catching Aiden's eye in the mirror he suddenly presses the ice against his hole and gives a few circles to the outside before pushing it in and pushing it as far as a finger can shove it in.

Not giving the other time to adjust, his wet slick hand goes around to grab another ice cube then trails it up along an inner thigh before once more cupping it in his hand as he strokes along Aiden's hard flesh. After a few strokes he takes the partially melted ice to circle the tip then lightly press it into the slit causing a stinging feeling in addition to the cold.

Aiden looked to his owner in the mirror as he groaned at the nails clawing down his chest once his nipple gotten caught on a nail he would gasp out then shivered a bit. He would drop his head then lifted it again to try to keep looking in the mirror at himself like his owner had told him, about keeping his eyes open for this whole thing given he was happy with it all the attention. " I will keep my eyes open my Master" he whispered out breathlessly just as the hand started to tease his cock till he was pooling his pre-cum at this point.

He couldn't believe the expressions he was making as he watched his face in the mirror his face only gotten more red once he felt his Master's own hard cock against his lower back pulling on the restraints he would wiggle his hips now some pushing forward into the hand as he started to pant in pleasure at this point. Taking Kaito's fingers in his mouth sucking on them with a loud moan, he would start to suckle as well as lick over the fingers like he would do his Master's cock. He was starting to feel more frustrated and needy at this point with everything.

Once he soon felt something wet against his entrance he would start to moan out his eyes going wide, his whole body started to shiver and shake at that point. He didn't know that their were gonna be ice cubes that was going to go inside of him at that time. He would pant out then push back against him " Master its cold!" He whimpered out as he felt the ice melting inside of him but the pain was starting to sooth over from before. " Yes, Master i need to heal faster for you." He spoke softly looking to him. "

Once the ice was deep inside of him he would try to keep looking at the mirror like the needy slave he was trying to be. He soon found he didn't have time to get use to the first ice cube before he felt another going over the skin of his thigh on up to his cock over the slit. He soon wince as he felt the stinging from it sitting there getting the head of his cock cold that made him drop his head with a moan and whimper in pleasure. He would try to push away from it as he wiggled around some.

Laughing softly as he enjoys his pet's reactions, he continues to tease and taunt the hard flesh in his hand until the ice cube is gone. Getting another, he trails up the teased flesh but continues on after a circle around the tip before going on to a nipple. "How is the one inside you pet? Is it all melted yet?" Grinning his other hand goes to pinch the other nipple not making it easy for his pet to concentrate.

Nipping at his pet's ear he then sets what's left of the cube on Aiden's cock to finish melting while grabbing another that he rubs and presses against the twitching hole. "How are you feeling pet?" He asks while tauntingly rubbing the cold ice into the other in a mockery of what they did earlier. He pulls back a bit to watch the ice slip in and out of the hole he's grown so fond of. Without waiting for an answer even if one is given, he pushes the ice in and then immediately follows it with a few more pieces getting his pet full, but knowing it'll be more of a tease as the ice melts with his body heat.

Deciding he's waited long enough, Kaito shifts so that his own hard leaking cock can slide between his pet's silky thighs. The tip bumps and rubs against Aiden's sack before rubbing against the slightly cool flesh of his pet's arousal. "Be sure to keep your eyes open pet." He rumbles while putting his hand around both of their cocks to stroke them as he also begins to move.

Aiden wasn't sure but the cold ice made him moan then arching his back gasping in pleasure as he looked in the mirror at his master. The stinging of the ice cube against his cock made him nearly want to close his eyes as he whimmpered out a bit " Its melted." He spoke softly about the first ice cube that was in his tight abused hole that he looked at him he would grip onto the binds on his wrist with his hands.

He was having a sensory overload with the nipping to his ear and the touch of the ice to his body it only made him a moaning mess under Kaito he just wanted to feel him more his hot body heat. He soon found more ice cubes shoved into his ass then the hand stroking him the nipples being teased. Once feeling Kaito's cock rubbing against his sack he stared at him in the mirror his eyes heavily lidded in lustful desire that he couldn't even think right. " G-Good My Master so good.." He whispered as he laid his head against his hands a moment then looked back up as he tried to keep his eyes open.