Youth Power

naruto401

Ok. So because of the recent current event on the TianJin Explosion, I became interested in China's corruption. I read some articles and googled some photos of pollution in China, and even the political corruption deeply ingrained in their lifestyle/culture.

But anyways, one of the dramas I watched was Youth Power. It makes me so sad because I can really feel the depths of corruption even if the drama only shows parts of it. The main point of this post is that there is handsome couple and I hope you like them too :D

Because the father who was a councilman, was afflicted with a heart condition, he needed a successor. However, he found out his only son was gay and in love with another man. Therefore the daughter stepped up to take a political role even though she is interested in music. The son's boyfriend is revealed in the later episodes...

I also recall that in Somewhere I Never Travelled, the little girl's older brother also attracted to men...

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• naruto401

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic