cruciatus

In These Words by Guilt | Pleasure [Eng]

54e674b7a6a9e_187488n.jpg54e6763c62552_187488n.jpg

Title: In These Words

Circle: Guilt | Pleasure

Author: NEKO Kichiku

Artist: TogaQ

Genre: Yaoi

Description: Dr. Asano Katsuya is a US trained psychiatrist who has been recruited by the Tokyo Police Department to profile a serial killer via the victims' data. Based on Asano's profile and recommendations, a suspect has at last been caught! Now, after three years and twelve victims, Shinohara Keiji is in police custody and has promised a thorough confession, provided that Asano is the one to receive it. But Dr. Asano is soon plagued by disturbing nightmares that begin as soon as he's given the case...

Warning: This involves explicit scenes of rape, torture, humiliation, and other which could offend some people.

This is for personal use only. DO NOT SHARE ON MANGA READING SITES UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.

Download In These Words Manga:Links removed

:Banzai-Dance::Banzai-Dance::Banzai-Dance:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cruciatus

• nisa

• Yukikojoon

• yaoiotaku_me

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

You'll need the password to open the files. The password is in the first post under the spoiler tag. ^_^

You're welcome. ^_^ Chapters 11-13 and prequels and extras will be uploaded soon...

:Jumping around: OMG!!! I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU OMG!!! :In love:

Thank you so much!!!! You just made my day like WOOOWWWW!!! If I can hug you right now I will give you the biggest hug I can give and a lot of kisses too :In love:

You're welcome. ^_^ Chapters 11-13 and prequels and extras will be uploaded soon...

My Dear Thank you so so so much Honey ♥ I Really Wait for ch 11- 13 ♥♥♥((Kiss and hug))

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Does anyone have In These Words: Prequel ? (David x Katsuya)

In These Words Chapter 11-13

@

I'll upload the prequels real soon. For now, I present ITW Chapters 11, 12 and 13.

Warning: This involves explicit scenes of rape, torture, humiliation, and other which could offend some people.

This is for personal use only. DO NOT SHARE ON MANGA READING SITES UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.

Download:

Chapter 11-13

Links removed

:Banzai-Dance::Banzai-Dance::Banzai-Dance:

I thought this manga is licensed? Both the English and Japanese version.

Libre serialises the Japanese version in its bexBoy magazine but it's an independent project originally published in English, so it can't be (and hasn't been) "licensed" in that language. It's just available through various digital outlets. It has been licensed in German, French and Korean though.

"ITW’s licensed in French, Germany, Korean, Japan as well as English and Chinese. The cover may vary by the publishers for the subtle difference between their release from other publishers’ releases.

We will be releasing ITW2 in English and Chinese this winter via our own website."

-GUILT|PLEASURE 's tumble page

"ITW’s licensed in French, Germany, Korean, Japan as well as English and Chinese. The cover may vary by the publishers for the subtle difference between their release from other publishers’ releases.

We will be releasing ITW2 in English and Chinese this winter via our own website."

-GUILT|PLEASURE 's tumble page

Thank you for clarifying. The links have been taken down since it's officially licensed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...