Flashback and everything!

yuu21

Say guys, what are the crazy things you can remember when you're still in grade school?

~Mine was licking the ice cream of my best friend when he was looking away. Well, I did that when I was 12, but he caught me once and bit my hand in return. I swear that I won't eat his ice cream again but I do take his share when he's late. onionn6

How 'bout you?:Icecream:

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yuu21

• Hei

• lalarurusena

oh no ur poor hand ;_>; :_red_fox 5

...but was the ice cream good tho? :cool:

lol hmm ok.. i had a lot but i think my favourites are

- grade 3 i think? n i forgot it was school photos and i wearing my sports uniform (its a bright yellow shirt and pe shorts n it clashes w our uniform so much) and i stood out so much and the photographer told me to stand in the middle of everyone omg

heres a pic if u need a visual cos idk how to explain it very well ah :OTL: (im the one in the middle... in the yellow shirt... :8onion74: )

tumblr_nw3bnnXenR1uil9sbo1_540.jpg

- grade 5 when my phone (i just used it for games and bluetoothing stupid anime songs to ppl dw) started ringing suddenly in the middle of assembly and it was like this rly loud embarrassing jrock anime opening or something it was like this idk rly hardcore song I dont even know and it was coming out of my bright pink walkman slide phone lmao..... :1onion49:

- idk when this was but i saw this apple just sitting there on the ground and i really wanted to step on it. it was like in the middle of where everyone was sitting to eat. and idk i had to step on it. i ran up to it and stepped on the apple and it exploded everywhere on everyone like in all directions and everyone was kinda just like ......why :The-stare:

- i fell over a lot and in kindergarten when i first fell over like a huge chunk of my knee was like exposed and i didnt even care about it i was just focused on looking for the chunk of skin that "fell off" and the next day i was like hobbling around the area i fell over and looking for "my skin that fell off" so i could "put it back on my knee".................... :2yoyo4:

i think thats about all i can remember onion10

Haha!Yah, that ice cream was superb!And since I finished immediately my share, I need a back-up!But, now Imma little bit embarassed to do that to him. Maybe, his girlfriend would hang me over the attic if she caught me doing that.:cuteonion25::cuteonion55:

~That picture is a nice troll! You got your special place in the center!And very striking indeed! Hahaha!

Well, there were times, that out of curiosity, you had this great urge. telling you to do this crazy stuff,and then boom! >.

It's too late to regret, well, then enjoy it! Haha!:leaf5:

• 2 weeks later...

One time, 5th grade, my friend's friend decided it was bright to set his drink on the edge of the table. When he swung his hand, he spilt all that milk over the table and me. I had no spare clothes and during the last hour of school, I smelt nasty. I was also stuck with milky clothes. T.T I vowed to never drink milk again in school or even be near it around school.