Confess something :)

BLdesu

I confess

i like to annoy

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
and
. Why? Because of their reaction I get. Which is funny imo

You know you do it to turn your attention away from the full on nudity thoughts you have of me

Phrasing

:p

I totally love archer too and lana's sexy big hands :D

Yaaaasss! *excited* (*^ω^)人(^ω^*)

Lana, your eyes are amazing. I mean, not compared to your tits, but :D

And ryuu_l you remember archers iconic ringtone? I use it myself cuz it tells literally the story of my life ;)

[video=youtube_share;pwzL23asWGs]

hahaha, really

chan? :D yeah, Iiiii love it!

btw I wish Sterling was my older brother lol

. I already had 3 dreams about 3 different girls here. One of them being you. But now they're aren't dreams...I mean I wouldn't call them them dreams anymore because it goes quick. Like a small clip. So most of it was you being on top of me w/o clothes. If you had a dream about crossdressing, that would be me. I'm a cross dresser.

Wow.......sounds like a very interesting dream/clip you had there. I guess I could say that I'm flattered by it. And I didn't know you were into crossdressing~

I just learned something new for the day *deserves a gold star*

I'm always being called the "mean twin," sometimes to my face and other times my sister is told it, so she relays the message to me. I don't care about being called mean because I'm used to it, but I don't like it when someone tells my sister that they think I'm mean because she always tries to defend me and doesn't want anyone to think I'm mean. Plus, I think it's cowardly to not say that to my face. I can defend myself and I don't want my sister to worry more than she already does.

I confess........

I LIKE ADDING ADULT TOYS AND WHATNOT TO MY COLLECTION. I WILL SPEND HOURS BROWSING ONLINE AND GOING TO DIFFERENT SHOPS HERE IN TOWN. AND IF I SPOT ONE WHILE TRAVELING......I MUST CHECK IT OUT AS WELL~

Now that's extremely hot. Would you use them? Or just put them in a glass casing to look at from

Afar?

Confession: I hate one of my exs with a passion. I only talk

To this guy because when we dated we got kittens together and he still has them. Ergo I use him to see how my little ones are doing, they are fine as of rn

I'm a

I'm trying to plan multiple things with multiple people and it annoys me how much they procrastinate. I know I procrastinate myself, but what I'm trying to plan has to be done sooner than later in case things don't work out. I know you see my texts. Don't ignore me.

, Did I ever mention how much I love you for being awesome. :Red_fox: Can I be your virtual sister?

I spend hours daydreaming about my characters, what they're going to do in roleplays and possible scenes.

uh

ive been ridiculously horny nowadays and god i hate being thirsty i need a girlfriend or a boyfriend or whatever blah hope i get over this by next week im excited to get over this

I confess i have some yaoi pics from some manga i dont know the name off but would like to know...

but i would feel stupied to ask anyone xD

why so shy? :p just be courageous and ask :))

I confess I cant stand frogs o__O