Confess something :)

BLdesu

I like waking up in the middle of the night, check on what time is it and then go back to sleep.

Ps: Toc usually developed in winter.

I rarely exercise. The most I do is walk a mile or two once a week. Mayble more, depending if I have someone who wants to walk with me. I don't do it alone. Being the smart person that I am, I wanted to do a ten minute workout yesterday. For about three minutes, I jogged on a mini trampoline until I got bored, then I did jumping jacks until my muscles started hurting, and, finally, I did about three squats until I couldn't lift myself up anymore. In total, it was a five minute workout, half the time that I originally planned. Still, I was proud of it.

Now, my thigh muscles absolutely hurt. I walk like Frankenstein, I can't sit (I have to flop onto the couch), and it takes longer for me to stand up from sitting because I have to analyze how I should pull myself up without putting pressure on my thighs (which is impossible).

I feel like a loser. In addition, I just got a vaccination and two of the side effects are swelling and muscle soreness. I usually don't have a problem with vaccines, but this one was a killer. So, my left shoulder is swollen and also hurts. It's not my dominant arm, but I still have to use it, like my legs.

I "hate" it when someone uses this smiley " :3" on me. NO, It's not CUTE. It just makes me wanna walk away from you. lol.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
:o

So that is what you think about me when writing post that are linked to you... *breaks my heart* T_T

I'm sorry T_T

. :_red_fox 5

Ugh.. now I feel really bad...

This is why I can't tell people (in a honest way) because it feels like I'm hurting em ;-; :_red_fox 5

awww i like to see you cry *beautiful :Red_fox: * I'm a little sadist you know :D don't worry... i don't mind and respect people who are honest

really you can dislike it and i have found a way how to go on your nerves :p

:3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

:p

awww i like to see you cry *beautiful :Red_fox: * I'm a little sadist you know :D don't worry... i don't mind and respect people who are honest

really you can dislike it and i have found a way how to go on your nerves :p

:3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

:p

That's funny because I do the same thing with other people (as in, use things to annoy them, just to see their reaction)

*_*

i love those! espaicially the ornamental rings but i'm afraid of the pain :D and because of work i would have to hide them most of the time :(

well i just want a normal ring,

but once a week I sneeze my brain out , so yeah...

they don't hurt much, you don't have to worry about that!! (Mine is not septum but it's in the face xP)

About the work issue I remove mine to go to work, but with the rings it's a little more complicated mmm

do it do it! The worst it could happen could be the ring flying away hahaha

... i get tears only of the thought getting pierced there... i remember i once had a pimpel there were you get your septum, because of a cold. and i had to squeeze it out and that was a pain i will never forget XD

it seems like i hv a bad temper when someone woke me up. (well, according to them anyway) even my fam said so. pff guess i know now why my housemates are so reluctant when i said to wake me up when they go out for foods. lol guess I'm that scary huh.

i was advised to wear my glasses, but meh, i really hate wearing it and it was uncomfortable to move around with. tho i wear it when i watched tv or movies

1. i was never good in beeing the first to start a conversation... but i open up quickly once someone starts talking to me and we are on the same wavelength...

2. i think because of my special sense of humor and sarkasm a lot of people get the feeling i can't be serious...

3. i also think others mistake my silence or lack of asking questions for disinterest but it's just me not wanting to ask to personal stuff, becausei think if they want to to tell me or have to speak about it they can feel free and come to me anytime... it's actually the other way round... i am always very curious and interested but don't want to bother others

I'm sorry but I decide to do something similar as you xD

1. I'm a serious person unless I get tired, then I'll start to joke around. But for the people who have seen me as a serious person (most of the time), don't think I can take a joke. Or have a sense of humor.

My jokes or humor are usually dark and inappropriate. But even if I do joke around, it still gets taken seriously. I'm also afraid if I were to tell a sexual joke to someone, it would get taken out of content or to the point, where people think I want it.

2. I'm with you. I'm quiet because I don't want to make people feel uncomfortable or unhappy or even hurt them, unless I know them. So it's hard for me to ask anything, unless the person is okay with it. So I tend to ask stupid questions, that aren't related to it.

3. I use smilies, if I'm happy or make a nervous laugh, so it doesn't get taken too seriously. Because I know people take alot of things seriously.

4. I listen to songs, that have nothing to do with anyone. More likely to help me wake up.

5. I hate bothering people. And I always feel like I'm bothering everyone or anyone I talk to. So I just avoid it.

6. I hate asking for help or telling people what's wrong (in a PM). But I'll say something and walk off. Because I don't want bring any more problems, than I already have. I rather just deal with it myself and move on.

7. I hardly get mad or talk about my problems because it's a burden. So I just keep it to myself, while talking to others. But if I do get mad, it doesn't stay long. But I don't like talking to people (when I'm mad) because it becomes a "danger zone." Or it makes it worse, I should say. So it's better to ignore me until I'm okay.

A lot of things that people make me do or expect me to do, such as going to parties, makes me miserable. Half of the time I don't have a say and am just signed up to go because it's assumed that I would go anyway.