Winter リア充 Challenge 2015!

Saga

Day 3, Theme: PAPER ART

I have been folding boats since I was a kid and now I am folding these paper boats for my nieces. Since it is raining right now in my place, I thought I have to put them in use.

Wh9wMqw.jpg

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yoshiyuki

• paradiso

• Key

• AoiKagamine

03:40PH / December - Day3

3rd Theme: Paper Art

"Lucky Stars"

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Thanks to my friend for providing me a special paper XDD

Ah.. Oh my all of them so cute!!!

Here Mine!! ٩̋(๑˃́ꇴ˂̀๑) Theme 3 "Paper Art"

|「 ̄Д ̄|「 - Roar Origami Dino Dragon Birdie -

qm0nt24h43615cr01leq4gtr97_mamu.jpg

ps. they doing something right?.. ʱªʱªʱª (ᕑᗢूᓫ∗)

Theme 3 - Sooooo I have no artistic gene whatsoever and I don't own any pretty paper... so I made (with some difficulties) a funky looking rabbit head and I can't stop laughing at it. xD

img_4711.jpg

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
PLEASE MAKE ME A FOX TOO OMG *///////////////////////////////////* PLEAAASEEE

So this is the only origami like thing i ever manage >///

12380069_1720327528195899_647346483_n.jpg?oh=ff42696da4bd9ec3481bd516f03faff2&oe=567270E2

3 - Paper Art

This was the best day for this theme since the kids are home due to the snowstorm so we had an 'origami morning'.

I ended up making this bow/lotus/thingy which is about the only thing I know how to make. (Showcased by my daughter cause I wouldn't wear a pink pj... redhead and pink don't mix well though I would wear penguins anytime!)

3_PaperArt.jpg

Theme 3 : Paper Art

Alright so this is the only origami I can make for now lol I forgot how to make boat anyway I've made a wheel(like in wind turbine) with whatever materials I had here, Art is my favorite subject so well I could only do this much for now ^_^

:Sleepy:

2015_12_15_20_51_09.jpg

Hi everyone. U all r amazing with paper. today yaoiotaku made me feel so dumb :Dancing: hahaha

Finally I picked the easiest.

Day 3 : origami

FullSizeRender

IMPORTANCE.

|| The new theme was posted. Check first post for more information about the task.

*The theme 'Paper Art' is still ongoing though. Due to time zones clash, we allow the themes to be still going for people with US time zone (UTC-08:00)

Theme 04

It =)

I know u said "we all know human life and life in general comes before anything" and is about a inanimate thing...BUUUUT...I really don't have nothing material thing that I can imagine really like a "teasure" to me. I love this little ball of cuteness like I love my parents and my brothers [also myself].

No have material things that can substituite the LOVE of this little one give to me every time :)

2m4de79.jpg

Ps.: if it is not valid, please let me know. I'll try find something at the least "important"