• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yoshiyuki

• paradiso

• Key

• AoiKagamine

Oh my~ Here my theme 4 "Importance"

ヾ(๑ㆁᗜㆁ๑)ノ” Araa... what to do all of them are importance to me it's so hard to decided.. but it's okie, I decided to my important teddy bear.. (^▽^ʃƪ)My Sister thakam help me to take a picture of it with me.. (#`ε´# )ゞOh this is embarrassing..

(•ᵕᴗᵕ•)⁾⁾ᵖᵉᵏᵒ My mom give me a gift when I was 6 years old and it was my teddy bear Shin, I was so happy receiving it from my mom... And now here my Shin Embracing my teddy, I can't sleep with out my teddy... (੭ु。╹▿╹。)੭ु⁾⁾pff I'll be a freak if my Shin is gone..

ヾ(≧∇≦*)ゝ Ahhh! (シ_ _)シ - laying at bed-

(///Σ///)pff

(#゚ロ゚#)wahh

attachment.php?attachmentid=34534&d=1448992951

(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄-shy- fufu~

December 16th, Level IV

Theme: "Importance"

WlxelM3.jpg?1

Yeah, this is probably the first thing I'd grab in a situation of mortal peril. Not for the guy in the photo, but it would be nice if he could save me XD

Theme 04: Importance

Date: 16th of December 2015

I gotta say, the first thing I thought of was my car, since is the most precious thing to me. But it's not really a thing from my house. XD But then I remembered this..my friend loaned it to me for a while (a very good friend obviously :p) and he would kill me if I let it get destroyed..painfully. ._. it is also one of the rare things that lets me take my rage out without actually breaking stuff. So I am attached to it. ^^

295eq6w.jpg

Day 4 : importance

U know today i was wandering around the house trying to find something of some kind of importance to me, but really everything is replaceable, maybe if i had some ,I don't know ,huge gold bars, I would go for that, but I don't own any and come on who keep that kind of thing in their houses?

So I chose my phone just cause it contains about 4000 photos of my beloved ones.

img_3882

BEVERAGE.

|| The new theme was posted. Check first post for more information about the task.

*The theme 'Importance' is still ongoing though. Due to time zones clash, we allow the themes to be still going for people with US time zone (UTC-08:00)

This was such a hard choice for me. I didn't know whether to choose my Xbox 1, 3DS, Wii U, etc. I decided upon the PlayStation 4 just because of Persona 5. Can't wait until it comes out. XD Ignore my rambling. Anyhow.... -_- I'd kill over my gaming systems. Just kidding....-_- Maybe.

4q4oyd.jpg

Araa.. Here mine theme 5 "BEVERAGE."

fufufu.. My favorite Starbucks Frappuccino® Blended Beverages And Chocolate Beverages. with my friends..

jq2e0k25or28a19qpdhjlo48r3_starbuckswithmyfrends.jpg

Theme o5

[table=width: 400, align: center]

[tr]

[td]148qkj9.jpg

She almost got my name right. ^^" Peppermint Mocha with a date. Hee

[/tr]

[/table]

Mocha + Oreo

I've always bought it (mostly my lil bro bought it for me hahaha) on Wednesday and Saturday every week! Haha I'm addicted to it. And I usually bought the XL size.

but I still sleep well.

attachment.php?attachmentid=34671&d=1450331460

5- Beverage

Not the best quality picture but it wasn't the first ones of those we had so my coordination wasn't at its peak.

5_Beverage.jpg

Vodka Martini extra olives for me while Kitteh takes it with pickles... she's always been strange.

Theme 5: Beverage

Eh~ I already posted this in

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
~ :( But the SB Frappe Sakura Edition back in March was so awesome~ Too bad it's a seasonal flavour though~~~ Sian~ :Crying:

12325033_10206595427939200_332188635_n.jpg

Theme 05: Beverage

Date: 17th of December 2015, too early in the morning ._.

My first thought was coffee, since I love it and I'm depending on it every day before work. XD But there are many drinks I love so..the drink I really enjoy and drink just for the sheer pleasure of the taste is black tea with milk~ :o

2dt3fhf.jpg