• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marjorie Haukea Williams

• RedNoki

• Dexen

• Blue Moon.

• 2 weeks later...

the small things in live like cats, chocolate, good reading material, music, quality time with my friends and family, shipping K-Pop idols or yaoi characters :8onion73: yeah, that makes me happy :-)

Having no hot water left so my dad boils some hit water and mix it with cold water in a big plastic bowl and wash my hair for me on the kitchen sink .... Priceless

• 2 weeks later...

I kind of adopted a kitty... And it made me very happy :)

I mean she still leaves in the yard because I already have a dog that she hates and a turtle that she wants to eat... But I take care of her:)

It's been so many years since my cat died and I'm glad I finally let it go. And the newbie is very purr-y and cute and I named her Rapunzel because I loooove Tangled and she's always so happy.

:In love:

Returning home on a Friday afternoon after an exhausting-sleep-deprived-excessive-work week and knowing that the minute I'll enter my apartment I'll grab my blankets and just chill and sleep for the next 2 days.

• 2 weeks later...