• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marjorie Haukea Williams

• RedNoki

• Dexen

• Blue Moon.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess right now the things that makes me happy are my cats. Also, the yaoi and all I've got from it, be it new friendship, new favorite type of arts, new hobbies around the yaoi universe and so on.... I've been very happy since I started reading yaoi because of all the people I met through it.

Also, my best friend is coming back from Finland and knowing I'll see her soon makes me HELLA HAPPY! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Duuuuudddeee xD Thats what i call a BIG Icecream!! Maaann its huge, looks very tasty indeed!

Audio books and to draw makes me very very happy, and a nice tea cup... and my new tea cup plate makes me happy.

Its the small things in Life i enjoy

:leaf18:

The things that make me truly happy:

-Volunteering: I write letters to prisoners, I help people in the administration, I help people who became completely isolated due to personal problems. I do that all for free. Because the warmth and happiness I gain from it, make me truly rich.

-Animals: I own a guinea pig and my cat lives at my dad's place. Overall, animals are my biggest friends. They brighten my day and always know how to cheer me up at my darkest days.

-Friends and making new friends: I am SO grateful of having the ability and opportunity to get to know new people and keep those that have crossed my path. I am a loyal and caring friend who will never leave one behind without a proper reason.

-Music: Playing piano and singing keeps me sane. All the effort and energy I have to put in those things, distract me from the daily struggles!

-Making 'art': Drawing is so relaxing. I am so grateful for being able to do this from time to time!

-Writing: I am working on a big story at the moment. And although I am not working on it daily, it's my biggest passion. Creating in general is definitely the key to the fulfillment of my life.

Much love to you all!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
hehe too much sugar for me , tho. Owh so nice I loves tea :Wink:and drawing is a great activity to promote relaxation.

The knives are sharp as ever! I did myself and quite enjoyed it... peaceful and steady movements with hssssssing sound of steel sliding by stone, nice cool of running water...

• 3 weeks later...

The sun, anyone's bed, happy music, hanging with my family, playing with my rats (past), being able to help people out about anything, people with a happy soul...o ! also, talking with people here in YO relaxes me

When the days are getting longer again and I don't have to walk home from work in the dark, it makes it feel as if the day isn't over yet :)