'Addicted' Anonymous 《上瘾网络剧 》 Fanclub!

Sloan

I agree with personal space we're always talking about, Sis. That's why I already given up on my dream of peeping them while staying in the same hotel, opposite room. XD

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Yeah, but it doesn't count if you only try to listen through the wall (you know.. just in case you can hear some groans and all....) since you don't speak chinese and you can't see them either....:cuteonion26:

*very convenient logic...*

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HarukoYoshi

• ydk.mi69

• Panda01

• gayyoxx

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys.. you can say I have so much free time these days. Because of water festival, I couldn't go outside and i spend too much time on that letter. XDD I even made a cover page. LOLLL

Please check and give some suggestion, OK? Should I remove "Addicted Anonymous" from the shape? Also countries, I make it random. So, if your country is a bit small or upside down like

please don't mind, OK?

:_red_fox 4

if you didn't finish sooner, I will write it as follow and put your name on it. XDD

To Johnny: BEND HIM!!!

To Timmy: Update your instagram!! And for god's sake you guys, just follow each other on Instagram already.

Final One.. Yayyyyyyy!!! ^^

FM%2BCover%2BFinal.jpg

Version 2

FM%2BCover%2Bcopy.jpg

Version 1

FM%2BCover.jpg

EDIT:

Sis, I love that *very convenient logic...*!!!! :5yoyo32:

EDIT: Updated Picture attached. Thanks for the very good suggestion, paper brother!!

EDIT: Thanks, Sis. You're reading my mind. XDD

(LOL.. just noticed I mentioned you a lot XDD)

Guys.. you can say I have so much free time these days. Because of water festival, I couldn't go outside and i spend too much time on that letter. XDD I even made a cover page. LOLLL

Please check and give some suggestion, OK? Should I remove "Addicted Anonymous" from the shape? Also countries, I make it random.

I like this, a lot! Beautiful and sweet. Thank you for making this.

I think keeping "Addicted Anonymous" is great, that is the name of this FC, right?

Edit: maybe gives "Addicted Anonymous" in the middle of the heart same colour as "Love JY and ZZ"? Red or Black so these words would be noticeable and read as "Addicted Anonymous Love JY and ZZ"?

Please check and give some suggestion, OK? Should I remove "Addicted Anonymous" from the shape? Also countries, I make it random. So, if your country is a bit small or upside down like

please don't mind, OK?

if you didn't finish sooner, I will write it as follow and put your name on it. XDD

To Timmy: Update your instagram!! And for god's sake you guys, just follow each other on Instagram already.

FM%2BCover.jpg

Updated: FM%2BCover%2Bcopy.jpg

EDIT:

Sis, I love that *very convenient logic...*!!!! :5yoyo32:

EDIT: Updated Picture attached. Thanks for the very good suggestion, paper brother!!

..... Wow !!! Thats amazing !! I am really impressed with your effort ! Many thanks and all the best. I hope both of them read every word written in it. Cheers :)

Look at this guys....

Hahaha! We're all total pervs!!! :_red_fox 4 (and all completely desperate for some skinship between them...)

I like this, a lot! Beautiful and sweet. Thank you for making this.

I think keeping "Addicted Anonymous" is great, that is the name of this FC, right?

Edit: maybe gives "Addicted Anonymous" in the middle of the heart same colour as "Love JY and ZZ"? Red or Black so these words would be noticeable and read as "Addicted Anonymous Love JY and ZZ"?

Totally agree with

But I would also change the color of United Kingdom (maybe in light blue) so that addicted anonymous and love jy and zz would be even more noticeable.

Ps: And don't worry! I don't mind mine being small or upside down sis!

Edit: Just saw the final one

! That's good!!! Really beautiful yoyo2

Look at this guys....

Hahaha! We're all total pervs!!! :_red_fox 4 (and all completely desperate for some skinship between them...)

WHOOO HOOOOO!!! yoyo4yoyo4yoyo4

That video made me remember that I have to watch your signatures for couple of minutes seriously and ultra zoomed to one photo

showed me. XDDD

You two are seriously bad influences!!! I'm innocent!!! LOLLLLL!!!

:5yoyo32::5yoyo32:

Also one Thai Friend said our guys' hands might be painful cos of Thailand FM Hi Touch Section. I suggested to touch other places for their sake!! If I have a chance to get Hi Touch, I already seeing myself dragging outside by security. XDD

I'm so glad that you all like it. ^___^

Ok....I can already see new rumors about ZZ coming......

I just saw a post on weibo with pics of him and a girl and I can assure you that people must already be talking A LOT about it........

I don't understand what they're talking about but looking at those pics I can totally imagine what people are thinking about right now...

Gosh....Let the poor guy alone for a change.....

Edit: There's really not much in those photos actually but people are always making a mountain out of a molehill.....

WHOOO HOOOOO!!! yoyo4yoyo4yoyo4

That video made me remember that I have to watch your signatures for couple of minutes seriously and ultra zoomed to one photo

showed me. XDDD

You two are seriously bad influences!!! I'm innocent!!! LOLLLLL!!!

You mean my signature where you can totally see ZZ fondling JY's ass before putting his hand on his back and pulling JY toward him? And JY touching him all over as if he wants to eat him??? onionn6 Oh yeah I can feel you.... It's been like 4 months that I have this signature and I still can't help drooling over it even now....

Hahahaha

, Sis we're such bad influence!!!

:cuteonion26:

:5yoyo32::5yoyo32:

Also one Thai Friend said our guys' hands might be painful cos of Thailand FM Hi Touch Section. I suggested to touch other places for their sake!! If I have a chance to get Hi Touch, I already seeing myself dragging outside by security. XDD

Hahahaha!!!! foxy4

You innocent? My ass!!! You're no better than us!!! :_red_fox 4

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

*write as quickly as possible*

But seriously though, could you put the instagram request on the request section? (And no, not the "bend him" part!) :_red_fox 4

Okay then, here's my letter to Johnny and Zhouzhou :

Across the ocean, on the other side of the world.. there is this one fan that exist

Addicted to your inner and your outer beauty

Always cheering and always supporting from far

In a journey that is full of ups and downs

A journey that has only just begun

Lies ahead is still a long and rocky path

So please be strong and take care of yourself

Always remember the supports and love that you got from all over the world

Keep in mind that no matter how dark it gets, the sun will always rise again

Don't forget that there's always this one fan on the other side of the world,

who will not leave you guys behind.

Greetings and love from Germany

I don't think I have said it before so I'm going to say it now. THANK YOU SO MUCH, SIS! You're the bomb! foxy3

And thank you for being so patient with me. Hehehe... I can't seem to be satisfied with my letter so that's why it took so long.. :_red_fox 11

Your design is by the way really impressive and cute! yoyo5 They'll read it for sure because of your design! :In love:

Ok....I can already see new rumors about ZZ coming......

I just saw a post on weibo with pics of him and a girl and I can assure you that people must already be talking A LOT about it........

I don't understand what they're talking about but looking at those pics I can totally imagine what people are thinking about right now...

Gosh....Let the poor guy alone for a change.....

Edit: There's really not much in those photos actually but people are always making a mountain out of a molehill.....

the new rumor is about zhouzhou trying to lift his assistant's skirt. Such rubbish rumor! Those anti-fans really need some smack upside the head to knock some sense into them. Poor zhouzhou. I will never understand why those haters and anti fans hate this beautiful soul and spreading so much rumors about him:Red_fox5:. Apart from anti fans and haters, there's also stalker fans. It's the fans who is OBVIOUSLY sick in their brains stalking their idols 24/7onion8. I understand the boys are celebrities but celebrities are human too. Few days ago, I heard some fans saying "This is the cost of them being famous" No, that's just bull, sorryonionn3. Just because someone is famous doesn't mean they don't deserve to be treated as human beings still. Anyone who thinks our boys should expect to be treated this way because they're famous is wrong.They need their own privacy and they have the right to it. I feel bad for our boys when those stalking fans took their private photos without their consents.:Red_fox6:

P/S:

thank you very much for your hard work. I love the final product very much paper sister! :In love: Hooray for Thai FM.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

*write as quickly as possible*

But seriously though, could you put the instagram request on the request section? (And no, not the "bend him" part!) :_red_fox 4

I love the "Bend" part more. XD And .. oh well.. i have to fix the countries again, I guess. Cos I thought you're from Italy. LOL..

Also I'm very happy that you like it!

too. Thank you very much! ^^

Something is troubling me.. seriously there!! :_red_fox 4

005MxXbAgw1f2v8pv2cmaj30ku0bidhi.jpg

005MxXbAgw1f2v8puinbzj30ku0bdmze.jpg

This guy i tell u :p Puts across such an innocent face while giving these seductive poses ...... Such a master flirt :) love him

Aha! I see what you did there. :Excited::Excited:
please don't blame me. I'm an innocent. Again!!! LOLLL

IT'S JUST TOO OBVIOUS!!! IT'S LIKE SOMETHING IS STUFFING THERE!!!

i DON'T WANNA SEE IT BUT IT'S JUST KEEP STARING ME!!!

:8onion5::8onion5::8onion5:

I love the "Bend" part more. XD And .. oh well.. i have to fix the countries again, I guess. Cos I thought you're from Italy. LOL..

Whaat?! onionn0

Where did you get the idea? :cuteonion26: lol

the new rumor is about zhouzhou trying to lift his assistant's skirt. Such rubbish rumor! Those anti-fans really need some smack upside the head to knock some sense into them. Poor zhouzhou. I will never understand why those haters and anti fans hate this beautiful soul and spreading so much rumors about him:Red_fox5:. Apart from anti fans and haters, there's also stalker fans. It's the fans who is OBVIOUSLY sick in their brains stalking their idols 24/7onion8. I understand the boys are celebrities but celebrities are human too. Few days ago, I heard some fans saying "This is the cost of them being famous" No, that's just bull, sorryonionn3. Just because someone is famous doesn't mean they don't deserve to be treated as human beings still. Anyone who thinks our boys should expect to be treated this way because they're famous is wrong.They need their own privacy and they have the right to it. I feel bad for our boys when those stalking fans took their private photos without their consents.:Red_fox6:

P/S:

thank you very much for your hard work. I love the final product very much paper sister! :In love: Hooray for Thai FM.

Lolll just as I thought.... People are just crazy...

As if he'd have nothing better to do than lifting his assistant's skirt...

Those anti fans are becoming more and more ridiculous everyday....

please don't blame me. I'm an innocent. Again!!! LOLLL

IT'S JUST TOO OBVIOUS!!! IT'S LIKE SOMETHING IS STUFFING THERE!!!

i DON'T WANNA SEE IT BUT IT'S JUST KEEP STARING ME!!!

:8onion5::8onion5::8onion5:

and I got nobody to blame but my "innocent" mind bwahahayoyo4!

Ikr!!! He's seducing intentionally!!! He's just making my imagination going wild!!!!

:cuteonion55:

ZZ didn't need lift someone's skirt. There will be tons of girls who will lift their skirts for him with only one whistle of him.

:_red_fox 14

I don't know how I got that idea but I just keep thinking you're from Italy.

:leaf5:

ZZ don't need lift someone's skirt. There will be tons of girls who will lift their skirts for him with only one whistle of him.

:_red_fox 14

Totally what I was thinking (and I think the whistle isn't even needed...) :cuteonion26:

GUYS !!! OMGGGG!!!!!! I JUST FOUND THE HOTTEST PHOTO OF JOHNNY!!!!!!!!! TAKING A SELFIE IN HIS BATHROOM!!!!!!!! NAKED!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6bbbe7c5jw1f2u984dndhj20fo0ftwfp.jpg

foxy4foxy4foxy4

I can already see you being totally disappointed!!! :_red_fox 4

WHO TOLD YOU TO BE SUCH PERVS!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you very much for including my message in your letter:Dancing: have fun at Thailand. Stay safe too.Sent all the love to our boys.

GUYS !!! OMGGGG!!!!!! I JUST FOUND THE HOTTEST PHOTO OF JOHNNY!!!!!!!!! TAKING A SELFIE IN HIS BATHROOM!!!!!!!! NAKED!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6bbbe7c5jw1f2u984dndhj20fo0ftwfp.jpg

foxy4foxy4foxy4

I can already see you being totally disappointed!!! :_red_fox 4

WHO TOLD YOU TO BE SUCH PERVS!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH YES , that is one hot selfie, ROFL!:5yoyo32::5yoyo32:

OH YES , that is one hot selfie, ROFL!:5yoyo32::5yoyo32:

GARRRRR!!!! YOU GUYS TRICKED ME WHILE I'M TRYING SO HARD TO PUT GERMANY IN HEART SHAPE AND MAKE FRANCE TO STAY HORIZONTALLY!!! yoyo7yoyo7yoyo7

SIS, HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME!!! HOW COULD YOU!!! :Red_fox4:

I'm really disappointed btw. :7yoyo10:

Thanks for the contribution

^^