'Addicted' Anonymous 《上瘾网络剧 》 Fanclub!

Sloan

:cuteonion51:

I'm not going to believe anything until I got the exact information, exact date, official confirmation, official date, signed and approved by the censor department and iQiYi Taiwan and also confirmation from the CJD side, the inventors, the boys, and official news of the airing and only after I hear "Because of the Sea" being played on iQiYi Taiwan and particularly after hearing "Yī pái chēlún yàguò de rénxíngdào" from the song, ONLY THEN.....

I would jump on the ride.

Hahahahahah.. I love that spirit, Sis!!! We have to stay strong. LOL!!!

:5yoyo32:

Please don't look at that too. :p

dc7f704ejw1f2wlw3tpfvj20j60nx0uk.jpg

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HarukoYoshi

• ydk.mi69

• Panda01

• gayyoxx

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahahahah.. I love that spirit, Sis!!! We have to stay strong. LOL!!!

:5yoyo32:

Please don't look at that too. :p

dc7f704ejw1f2wlw3tpfvj20j60nx0uk.jpg

Pfft... just something nice for the passerby to drool at. It doesn't mean anything. Or probably it's just something that someone put as a joke so that people would miss their busses. Yeah. :Red_fox11: *max defense*

On a serious note though, is it real or is it photoshopped? :_red_fox 12

Pfft... just something nice for the passerby to drool at. It doesn't mean something. Or probably it's just something that someone put as a joke so that people would miss their busses. Yeah. :Red_fox11: *max defense*

On a serious note though, is it real or is it photoshopped? :_red_fox 12

I'm so much having fun looking at how your defense falling down bit by bit. :5yoyo32::5yoyo32::5yoyo32:

It's really nice to know that you're not alone who got troubles by seeing those posts. XDDD

FB

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I think it's confirmed that iQIY will broadcast the uncut version online. Chinese fans keep reposting it, share it, discuss it and usually if it's not official they just don't bother with the news. They already panicking, obviously want to watch it badly, so now everyone wants to use VPN.

Well, let's see. Hopefully we will get some dates soon too. :)

EDIT: However I still find it strange that, if the news is really true, why CJD is so quiet about it? Or, since iQIY brought the right of the broadcast, maybe it crushed her DVD plans. Or it will be still released later. Ok, now I am off from speculating mode. :D

Anyone.. please suggest how should I write in Weibo update!!!! We need to tag at least 4 people on it and weibo didn't accept very long msg.

We want to show you some of your international fans's warm words and appreciation and let you know how much you're loved all around the world ! Hope you don't mind me sending it here. I'll also put it in the gifts/letters box at the fanmeeting!

Wooo.. I'm super excited about it.

onionn7onionn7onionn7

Request updated-

Request.jpg

I am totally uneducated about weibo so... Which one is better according to you: posting an update at weibo tagging them or sending it through private message?

Edit: I mean to make it more likely for them to read it

Edit 2: I think the message is great!

I am totally uneducated about weibo so... Which one is better according to you: posting an update at weibo tagging them or sending it through private message?

I was actually saying the same to

earlier. I thought sending private message to vivi and their managers would be better and tagging them both since they're likely to read tags more easily than private messages.

Paper Brother, I will send them from private message also. But as you know.. it's most likely to lost among seas of messages from followers. >.

I will use two popular tag #黄景瑜# #许魏洲ZZ# So that everyone who looked with that tag can see this page. Also i will mention their names with @ I will also tag their managers since they're more likely to read than JY & ZZ. XD Also I will send PM to ViVi Jie and request her to show it to JY. She's so kind. I believe she will show.

That's my attack plan, Paper Brother! :_red_fox 4

Paper Brother, I will send them from private message also. But as you know.. it's most likely to lost among seas of messages from followers. >.

I will use two popular tag #黄景瑜# #许魏洲ZZ# So that everyone who looked with that tag can see this page. Also i will mention their names with @ I will also tag their managers since they're more likely to read than JY & ZZ. XD Also I will send PM to ViVi Jie and request her to show it to JY. She's so kind. I believe she will show.

Yes! That is a very throughout attack plan you have! *salute*

Bravo bravo paper sister! :In love: Maybe you can also PM vivi in insta too:Wink: . Sorry, can't help with the weibo thing

:7yoyo10:. I don't know anything about weibo hehe.

i just posted it, Guys!!! I'm so excited!!!! ViVi Jie is reading my PM too!!!!

cheetah6cheetah6cheetah6

Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm also totally excited and I don't even know why!!! :Excited:

cheetah6cheetah6cheetah6

Pray hard pray hard she give it to the big whale cheetah8cheetah10cheetah13

Vi Vi Jie!!! We're counting on you!!!!

Please show it to Johnny!!!!

foxy3foxy3foxy3

:_red_fox 5:_red_fox 5:_red_fox 5

cheetah6cheetah6cheetah6

ooooooohhhhh:leaf13:

So excited here too!!!

I hope she will answer :cuteonion8:

Guys, I want to share this great translation found on weibo:

006p71Pwjw1f2ward3t98j30qo173aiy.jpg

006p71Pwjw1f2wargh0g7j30qo16jaiu.jpg

006p71Pwjw1f2war8wjl4j30qo1607d7.jpg

006p71Pwjw1f2wario4jzj30yi0ohq8c.jpg

reading this make me feel Johnny is kinda lonely

:cuteonion8::cuteonion8:he's a down to earth guy too:cuteonion45:. Johnny oh johnny we international fan will always support youonionn3.

I found the first part and the rest too:

12993379_216352538739507_7065009461813848735_n.jpg?oh=a455cae9f2dbdd2c081d6d9523c97b02&oe=57BD4EC1

12472707_216352585406169_8280398314937723286_n.jpg?oh=28c28e6e6b6d7323a4968b7239757251&oe=57B46475

12963784_216352685406159_3616976197748639684_n.jpg?oh=77cf685b4786529cbe33732d1c88bbdb&oe=57774EF3

12963744_216352645406163_4634472875099993569_n.jpg?oh=744453ec15ab1f8a80bd757daaa0dd2b&oe=5780FD8B

13015656_216352515406176_14982680451071851_n.jpg?oh=bbe20e46d405eec93b2209b02b238661&oe=57BB45D8

- - - Updated - - -

reading this make me feel Johnny is kinda lonely
:cuteonion8::cuteonion8:he's a down to earth guy too:cuteonion45:. Johnny oh johnny we international fan will always support youonionn3.

He's a down to earth and simple guy and I totally love that about him! And he really didn't have it easy !!! foxy3

As I always thought, he's totally the determined type who knows what he wants.

Anyone.. please suggest how should I write in Weibo update!!!! We need to tag at least 4 people on it and weibo didn't accept very long msg.

Wooo.. I'm super excited about it.

onionn7onionn7onionn7

Request updated-

Request.jpg

.... I have no clue at all.... Actually i tried registering on weibo just to follow both of them and it asked me for my phone number. Unfortunately my country code does not appear in its dropdown list. Hence i cant join weibo !! Sad

Guys, I want to share this great translation found on weibo:

006p71Pwjw1f2ward3t98j30qo173aiy.jpg

006p71Pwjw1f2wargh0g7j30qo16jaiu.jpg

006p71Pwjw1f2war8wjl4j30qo1607d7.jpg

006p71Pwjw1f2wario4jzj30yi0ohq8c.jpg

How I love that guy beyond words!!! T____T

- - - Updated - - -

.... I have no clue at all.... Actually i tried registering on weibo just to follow both of them and it asked me for my phone number. Unfortunately my country code does not appear in its dropdown list. Hence i cant join weibo !! Sad

Yes, I was also facing that issue and I had to asked my cousin from Singapore to send me verification code. I used her phone number for registration. I still don't understand how to use Weibo well. =_____=

That's the Weibo's post I posted yesterday. Hope our love could reach them. 😘😘😘

0b33ed6917c23d1616c320be02751afc.jpg

EDIT: ZhouZhou manager read my message too but I don't know much about Weibo. It only show read in text but not in photos. Why do I feel like I need training for Weibo. >.

53085fc3e0625de4fefc53d57371aabd.jpg

Guys, Is it true HC will not air Johnny and Zhouzhou episode this week?:No!::No!:

I'm so fed up with this SHIT.

Happy Camp Info

f4c6a46c87342639a5d3504251e30661.jpg

This morning they posted it. What the hell!

bcdc6fc1c4e045e151a2bf9d60f5fe81.jpg

I hope it's just delay.

EDIT: Some said may be they might want to recall good memories of I'm a singer' since that program finished last week.

Also, there is no official announcement about our boys yet. So, it's not 100% losing hope. Let's wait official confirmation. [emoji29]

Awesome effort guys and gals. I wish all our wishes reach them. Everyone has said it all already, and I guess I am a bit late for any additions in the letter now. Well am also a die hard fan of JY and ZZ from India. My best wishes for a safe and happy journey to

. Hope and wish from all my heart that you surely will get the ticket for the FM. Convey my love to the boys as well. The letter has been awesomely framed and expresses all our love. Thank you for doing it all for us... Wanna burden you more with the responsibility of conveying us all the emotions and exhilaration live from Thailand. Enjoy it all to your hearts content on my behalf too. Watching our boys in flesh and blood would feel amazing, guess out of this world. Lucky you... well take care.

So both Vivi and ZZ's manager (what is his name, anyway? I need his name for my fanfic, it's quite awkward to call him ZZ's manager all the time :p ) have read the message? That's wonderful! I am sure they will share (or, even already shared) our letter to the boys. Hoping for a shout out at FM!

Good luck for your trip! Have save trip and have fun there!