• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tetsu

• Bloodysadist

• yaoi4fans

• Saga

To that special beautiful person,

Hey, babe. I am sure you know it's about you even though I'd like to make you cross arms and be in a wonder.

I am thankful to have you by my side all these years, and let's be serious...you are happy to have me too, XD. ..Right?

XD LMAO. I couldn't help it, my bad.

It's just another day which I'd like to take advantage of to tell you that you became indeed a part of me.

To that stubborn person,

Hey, dearest. -flicks your forehead as is the usual greeting- Thank you for seeing me as I am, not as you wish me to be. I am a rather cold person but damn I swear, it feels warm to know there are people with inner beauty. And you, my dearest, proved so.

To Bud,

I have nothing for you, Bud.

I'm joking. XD. Thanks, dude. For being you with me, as much as possible, we all have walls that I know. But for these years I got to know you, I'd sure say, I am grateful to have met you.

To Sai,

Okay, get ready. -clears throat lightly-

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI, watashi mo. -the reply to your Valentine's post-

Hm...I think, that's pretty much.

Also, thank you to all of you that ... -sighs- I suck at that, don't I.

tumblr_mgvipcX7y91rvkw6no1_500.gif

Well, just, thank you for being you. (:

To my crush,

Even if you don't know, I always look around to read your posts and your laughter brightens my day each time. I hope you have a beautiful day and that you maybe read my post and smile even if you can't tell it's for you.

Happy White's Day! :In love:

I want to take this opportunity and let some messages for my dear friends here!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Hope you have a great day and get a lot of tips (enough for the next album). :p Let's meet next time and talk more about kpop and our stuf. foxy3

We know each other for so long! I'm happy we still keep in touch and we are still talking! :Red_fox:

I laughed so much today when I read your message! I'm happy to have you as a friend! foxy2

Well, a bit late hahah :D

To my little brother

You know, I might appear cold, uncaring. I don't talk to you much these days, but I want you to know that I really love you. I'm not really good at showing brotherly affection since I don't have brothers (before u) and my sisters are pure evil. xD One of the reason I could never leave this wonderful site is you and right now, you're the most important person in YO.

To my pervy buddy

We're pretty busy these days to really have real conversations. I miss you. Just when I think we're closer. xD I promise to stalk you soon :D and ohh! You're one of the most beautiful person I know here. inside and outside.

To that someone who used to be so close to us

Oh well, what to say. I wasn't sure if I should say anything really. But whatever. I hope you're alright. You've decided to not associate with us anymore but I will respect your decision. It probably wasn't so easy for you. It's a shame but nothing we can do about it. You were once part of our lives. Thanks for that and I wish you happiness.

To my looooong time friend

Oh well, you are the person who knows me the most in the interwebs. We've known each other for a very long time and you are always there to help me or sometimes, spank me when I'm in trouble. Thank you. I'm really a bad friend to you I know, but thanks anyway! I wish there's something I can do to repay your kindness.

To that someone who shamelessly breed squirrels and Co.

ahahaahaah! I'm really fond of u guys! We've only known each other for a short time but I always have fun when I talk with u all! I look forward to chatting with u again! xD

___

Well, for offline people then....

To this person IRL

Thank you for being a really good friend. But your excessive touching makes me confused. It makes me think like you're flirting, but this is just me, right? Please don't get my hopes up. You're freaking adorable tho.

To that adorable person;

I know you want to slap me because I disappear a lot haha :p but still, I want you to know that you're on my mind...thanks for the sweet memories til' today.

To the one, who changed my life.

Even though we are no longer living as close as before, you said it, right? - As long as we stay under the same sky still, you will still be by my side. I am sorry, if I've changed these two years, sorry that I come to you still, sharing my silly problems again and again. But also, thank you for never leaving me. Even if we don't talk for months, I am glad whenever I have a small chat with you, because it's you. Thank you for choosing to be my friend and thank you for staying as one all these years. I miss you a lot, by the way. It's unfair, haha. Oh and, since... I am sure you still can't say these words, let me be cheesy and say them for both of us: 好きです、私の一番大切な友達。^^