Original Name: Priceless Honey

Alt. Names: プライスレス・ハニー

Author: KANO Shiuko

Artist: KANO Shiuko

Released: 2006

Original Publisher: Taiyo Tosho

Serialized In: HertZ

Genre: Drama, Romance, Smut, Yaoi

Categories: Collection of Stories, Dishonest Protagonist, Ex-Lover, Glasses-Wearing Male Lead, In Love with Family Member's Friend, Older Uke Younger Seme, Reunion/s, Senpai-Kouhai Relationship, Unexpressed Feeling/s, Unrequited Love Becomes Requited

Type: Manga (Japanese)

Group(s) Scanlating: Dangerous Pleasure

Status in Country of Origin: 1 Volume (Complete)

Scanlation Status: Hiatus

Description: A collection of stories:

• Priceless Honey (chap 1-2)

Suguri Nagisa, the custodian at an all-boys' school, works at a secret - and quite risque - part-time job. But what happens when a teacher from the school discovers "Call Boy" Nagisa?

• Fine Play

Nanafuji is a regular customer at the cafe where Kaji works at as a waiter. The two became quite friendly when Kaji returned Nanafuji's lost cellphone to him. Kaji told Nanafuji that he had a problem with a stalker and the latter suggested that he should pretend to be Kaji's lover to make the stalker give up on Kaji...

• Yandere Master

• Replay

At his brother's wedding, Fumiya sees Mitsugu for the first time in six years. With their complicated history, and Mitsugu's feelings for Fumiya's brother, they have a lot to hash out.

• Fall in XXX

Both wear glasses, but their personalities are too different. Tadashi's senpai is studying hard to get into Tokyo University to chase after a girl, so they have become classmates at prep school. One night, his senpai invites Tadashi over to help study for the secondary exams. What will Tadashi do with the feelings that he's kept hidden for so long, let they're alone in his senpai's room...

• Fine Play

Sequel to chap 3

cuteicondivider2plz.gif?1cuteicondivider2plz.gif?1cuteicondivider2plz.gif?1

Download Priceless Honey Manga:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

cuteicondivider2plz.gif?1cuteicondivider2plz.gif?1cuteicondivider2plz.gif?1

Password:

x0x0lacruzx0x0

For download re-upload requests, post

so the staff notices them.

Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks!

YO Staff

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cruciatus

• yaoiotaku_me

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear YO members, if you're unable to view the password under the Spoiler tab, please mention me (@cruciatus) in the thread or PM me requesting the password. Otherwise it's not always possible for me to check every new comment in all my posts.