Inked Skin ~robertita and Bloodbunny~ {18+}

robertita

Alexander gave a cute huff.

"Touch me more tease me more." He whined in a needy manner.

"You should wear one too dont be unfair." Alexander smirked cheekily.

"Punish me I've been a bad boy." Alexander moaned pushing his hips back agansit the machine wanting more.

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

• Bloodbunny

"Where to touch you babe? Tell me" Bryan asked passing his fingers slowly over Alexander' s lips. "You have been a very bad boy. You didn' t make me come inside your mouth so you can taste my cum." He let his fingers to go down on other's neck until he reached the nipples. "I neglected your nipples. I was bad boy" he pulled the chain of the clamps.

Alexander groaned softly as the other pulled the chain attached to his nipples.

"So....whatcha gonna do big boy?" Alexander smirked cheekily.

"Fuck my throat?" Alexander chuckled softly, Alexander didnt actually have a gaga reflex although the other didn't know that.

"Since your hole is busy babe, I can only fuck your mouth. You were doing well until you stopped. Look on my cock- hard as a rock and leaking precum" Bryan replied moaning. "So be good boy and take me into your mouth again, would you?" He pulled the chain again with a smirk on his face.

Alexander gave a soft groan as the other pulled his chain once again.

"Alright just don't be too rough." He laughed breathlessly, before taking him into his mouth allowing the other to fuck his mouth.

"I'm not rough babe. Your fucking machine is rough, I'm a soft boy" Bryan answered moaning as Alexander took him into his mouth again. He started to fuck other' s mouth slowly then faster. "Oh my, you are so good Alex. I will come soon".

Alex gave a soft chuckle rolling his eyes, Alexander tried his best to hold still as the machine rimmed into as his lover fucked his throat Alexander moaned around Bryan as the machine continued to relentlessly fuck him. Alexander looked up at him with pleading eyes wanting relief from the ring around his cock.

Bryan moaned louder as he came inside Alexander' s mouth. "This was great babe. Now you have my cum everyone - inside your hole, inside your mouth. But you didn' t come yet" he laughed louder teasing his lover' s cock with his fingers. "How long it will take before you beg me to let you come?"

Alexander swallowed and pulled away coughing sofly from the texture.Alexander wasn't able to responded verbally and just moaned wantonly as the other teased his cock. Alexander bucked his hips wanting morefriction and contact.

"Hm, you like to touch you there, don' t you?" He teased Alexander letting his fingers to touch his lips. "You have cum on your lips bad boy" he pulled other closer with one hand for a kiss while other hand was strocking Alexander' s cock.

Alexander blushed at the statement, as the other continued to stroke him through the kiss he moaned his body shaking as his orgasm was denied. Alexander pulled away hands on the others chest.

"Please...." He begged breathlessly.

Bryan laughed and took out the ring so the other could come on his hand. "Hm, your voice begging me was priceless Alexander. Look at you - shaking and pink after the love making. Cum on your lips. Naughty boy in front of the camera. You belong to me now." Bryan kissed him again.

Alexander's body shook as his climax was finally granted to him. Alexander held onto Bryan the best he could while wearing the handcuffs as his orgasm shook him his body squirming slightly agansit Bryan's.

"O-of course I do." Alexander said breathlessly as his body relaxed in the others arms as his orgasm cooled down and their lips met. Alexander looked over his shoulder at the still going machine while biting his lip then looking back at Bryan waiting for his desicon.

"You are still shaking babe. Should we take a break and rest for a while?" He asked turning off the machine. "Do you want me to untie you or to fuck you? Tell me Alexander" He asked looking into other's eyes. "I love you".

Alexander bit his lip cutesy before answering

"I-I'm fine it just felt really good." Alexander panted softly his body finally cooling down as the machine was turned off.

"I want you to fuck me ~" Alexander pulled Bryan into a kiss.

"Love you too." Alexander smiled clinging to Bryan for a little while not wanting to let go.

Bryan hugged his lover tightly and closed his eyes for a second. No one told him those words before. "Hm, you should ride me baby. I want to see you moving above me as you did with the machine. And no ring this time. I want you to come when you want."

Alexander nodded.

"Anything for you babe ." He winked before grabbing the lube and sticking up the other length with it, Alexander postioned himself above Bryan lining up Bryan's cock with his entrance before slowly lowering himself moaning softly at the feeling of him being stretched by the other since he was bigger then the toy.

Bryan let other to prepare his cock and moaned when he felt he was inside his lover. "Awww, you are wet and hot Alexander. The machine prepare your muscles for me. Ah babe, this is amazing. Fuck you Alex, this feels too good" he started to move his hips louder and louder. "You are still tight but I love it".

Alexander moaned softly as the other began to move harder and harder

"And...I though the machine was fast." Alexander said breathlessly. . Pulling the other into a kiss.

"Lol, you seem to be tired love. After this we need to rest or tomorrow you won;t be abe to get your ass out of bed for our date" Bryan answered after they kissed. "Alex, I love you. I want you to be next to me forever."

Alexander let our a tired laugh.

"Don't worry I bounce back pretty quickly." Alexander leaned in a kissed back.

"I'll be here as long as you want me."

"I don't think I will get bored of you Alexander. You have all kind of toys to spicy our sex." Bryan answered feeling he was reaching the edge. "I'm coming babe. Are you ready to have more of my cum inside you?" he teased his cutie and licked the tattoo from his neck.

Alexander moaned as bit louder when the other licked up his neck.

"I don't think I'd ever have enough inside me." Alexander.

"Thrust into me harder~" Alexander whined wantonly.

"Hm, can you take me and a toy inside you in the same time babe?" Bryan asked moving faster as his lover asked him. "It will be great to feel a dildo inside you, won't it ?" he added licking other' s tattoo again.

Alexander gradually turned into a moaning mess.

"But...you already stretch me so wide..." Alexander said between moans.

"I could have one inside when ever your not inside me." Alexander tightened at the thought and the sensation of the other linking his neck once again.

"But then...I might be horny all the time." Alexander smirked cheekily.

"Although I'm sure you wouldn't mind. "