Inked Skin ~robertita and Bloodbunny~ {18+}

robertita

"I want you just for me sometimes. But I agree. You feel great inside babe. You aren' t a virgin anymore." Bryan whispered into other's ear. "I will like a horny you everytime but we are working too. We should be good boys at work and naughty ones during night in our bed" he added feeling he hit something inside his lover. "Your sweet spot".

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

• Bloodbunny

Alexander laughed softly.

"I can be a good boy at work, I managed with the vibrator ." Alexander moaned loudly as the other hit his sweet spot and tightened around Bryan.

"F-fuck! If...you keep fucking me so roughly I can't promise I won't be horny all the time." Alexander grinded his hips back agansit the other wanting more friction as he member began to spurt cum.

"Hm, then I will keep fucking you like this Alexander. It' s time to learn a real cock is better than your toys". Bryan answered between moans. "Oh yes babe, your walls are keeping me deep inside you and ....I' m coming" he yelled releasing his cum inside his lover. "We need a shower babe and a good sleep. Be sure tomorrow morning I will wake you up in a pleasant way."

Alexander moaned tightening around Bryan as he clung to him.

"I'm coming!" Alexander's body arched agansit Bryan's ad his orgasm shook him.

"Mn...should I get the plug?" Alexander asked after awhile of silence apart from the panting.

"So..you want me to be horny all the time?" Alexander smirked slyly.

"To open the door to be greeted by a horny boy on his hands and knees waiting for you to return?"

"No plug tonight babe. I want to have you just for me. Turn on the camera and let's go and have a shower. We have to change the shits too. The bed is a mess" Bryan answered touching other's ass. "I won't tell you what I plan for tomorrow. But you begging me doesn't sound bad at all. A horny you means our date will be just in bed. I don't want only that. I have to know more about you".

Alexander flushed a deep red.

"N-No the plugs to keep your relaseing inside." Alexander looked away embarrassed.

"Don't worry we'll be going outside I've planned a bit too...and just beacuse I'm horny doesn't mean I can't leave the house it's called useing a cage."Alexander winked.

"Hm babe. Then you should use one. But this time I will let you choose it. And why are you looking so embarrassed Alexander? We are lovers now, no need for you to look like a virgin" Bryan answered jumping from bed and heading to bathroom.

Alexander nodded softly and went through the toy chest and pulled out a buttplug a bit larger then the previous one. After finally pushing it inside after being left sensitive from sex he finally succeeded and went to the bathroom where the other was waiting for him.

"I could have used a bit of help back there." Alexander huffed softly.

"Are you ok babe?" Bryan asked looking on his lover. "You look the same, apart from some love bites here and there" he added taking other into his arms. "Your inside is full of cum and also sensitive from rough sex. But you insisted to wear one so don' t complain now Alexander." He gently kissed other's lips. "It was great tonight. More than I ever dreamt".

Alexander huffed.

"But you stretched me more then usaul I had to wear a bigger plug." Alexander stated looking away as he blushed.

"Next time I'm just going to order lay across your lap and have you push it in for me."Alexander stated before returning the kiss.

"There's only more pleasant filled times to come." Alexander smiled softly staying close to Bryan.

Bryan splashed his lover with water "I will love that babe. I want to hear you moaning as I' m slipping the plug inside you." He touched other' s butt slowly and pushed the plug deeper inside his lover. "Like this you will be ready for me on morning. But who knows, maybe you will wake up during night and jump on me." Bryan loved to tease Alexander as the cutie blushed easily.

Alexander's cheeks flushed a deep red as the other spoke, not even thinking of moving away as the other slicked his hand around to Alexander's ass,when the other pushed the plug deeper Alexander moaned loudly as he cringed to the other male as he became weak in the knees.

"I swear you trying to make me horny all the time." Alexander bit his lip.

"Don't you like it Alexander?" Bryan asked smirking. "Your body is telling me you do enjoy it. Plus is not my fault you had sex with both me and the machine" he added and took the shampoo. "Do you want me to wash your hair and your back? You seem to be too weak to do it".

Alexander looked off to the side.

"I don't hate it..." Alexander said softly blush growing on his cheeks.

"It's not that....you keep touching me in places....how am I not supposed to get horny?" Alexander laughed softly.

"I-I can do it myself."

"But I hardly touch you babe. Maybe you are just sensitive." Bryan answered looking for a rag to wash his body. "Then wash your body yourself...but I wonder did you think on me when you had your shower yesterday? Did you masturbate during shower thinking on me?" he asked being curious.

Alexander bit his lip.

"The toy is meant to keep you simulated by gently resting agansit the prostate, so-so when you push agansit it...." Alexander blushed deeply not wanting to finish his sentence although he was sure the other knew where he was going with it. Alexander started by washing his chest casually then to his torso.

"I wanted to be a good boy I don't want to cum if your not making me. Although I did think about you."

“Oh, so you may come if I will push the toy deep inside you. But we had enough sex for tonight babe. We need to rest now” Bryan answered washing his hair. “I’m happy you think about me. I did the same when I come here in your bathroom. And you are a good boy. I’m the one who makes you horny” he laughed splashing his lover. ”I have to check your tattoo after bath and change the bandage.”

Alexander nodded.

"I'm exausted for the first time ever, plus I'm certain if you were able to make me cum it would end up dry after all the times you've already made me cum tonight." Alexander smiled brightly at the praise of the other male. Alexander splasged Bryan back with a laugh you'll have to catch me when I'm dressed." Alexander said playfully.

Bryan laughed "I have the feeling I know you from long babe. It' s so nice to chat with you. But you didn't tell me where to put my clothes and stuff. Or if I will sleep in same bed as you" he teased his lover. He washed his torso and arms in silence. "I think I love your bathtube. It's big enough for us both to bath in same time".

"I thought you would have known by now of course your sleeping with me i don't actually have a lot of closet room so we could make a dressser togyher and put it in my room so you have some space." Alexander laughed softly at the others comment about the bathtub.

"It actually has alot of nice featuresaside from the size."

“ I wanted to be sure…or else I will have to sleep on sofa. It won’t be as comfortable as into your arms” Bryan teased his lover and let his fingers over other’s skin. “What do you mean? Don’t tell me it’s a special one. Anyway your flat it’s in a good area. It’s not cheap to live here. Show me what it does. I’m curious now”.

"Of course I wouldn't let you sleep on the couch that would be rude of me ." Alexander laughed softly at the others curiosity about the tub.

"Alright hold your horses." Alexander leaned over and pointe at the button panel.

"It has water jets and whirlpool mode as well as a leveled heater although its the summer so I wouldn't suggest using it unless you've just came inside in winter." Alexander leaned back against the tub.

"Well go shopping for a dresser together some time this week."

"Even if you dare to send me to sofa I will propably come to your bed during night" Bryan teased his lover and looked on the button panel. "So we can have a relaxing bath after sex. I really like your bathroom" he said closing his eyes and letting the warm water to relax his body. "We can order it on internet too. Plus we have to clean a little. Our new house it's a mess" he laughed opening his eyes and staring on his lover. "You have a reddish skin. Maybe because of sex".

Alexander flushed bright red at the others sentencel.

"Are you always horny?" Alexander laughed softly as he finshed rinsing himself off.

"Hey its a organized mess." Alexander moved closer to the other male.

"Are you trying to say im a horny bad boy?" Alexander teased the othrr playfully.

"I'm not always horny babe, maybe only after I met you. Plus you are sexy, it's hard to take my eyes from you" Bryan explained smiling. "You are a horny bad boy yes but only for me. You want to wear the plugs not me" he teased his lover taking other into his arms "You should kiss me".