Inked Skin ~robertita and Bloodbunny~ {18+}

robertita

"I love to make you blush Alexander. You are cute when you blush" Bryan explained smiling. "Come for me then babe. I will like to taste your cum one day" he felt as the orgasm was hitting him as well. "I think we will both come. I can't hold it much longer..."

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

• Bloodbunny

Alexander bit his lip softly muffling a moan slightly.

"I'm sure you have you just don't remember it." Alexander laughed softly a moan cutting him off half way through.

"A-ah! Together Bryan!" Alexander whined wanting to come at the same time as the other male. Soon enough Alexander's body was arching and squirming as he came all over the others chest.

As Alexander yelled for them to come together Bryan moaned and came in same time as his lover. He continued to keep other close even after he felt Alexander's cum on his chest. "Oh babe, we are dirty again but I'm too lazy for another shower. I will sleep like this...holding you tight into my arms".

Alexander laughed breathlessly.

"Silly you can't sleep all day ." Alexander pulled away to get his buttplug and handed it to the other.

"I'll need help with this."

Bryan took the plug and laughed "Are you sure you can sleep with it on you?" He asked before he licked it in a seductive way. "Let me see your nice ass" he asked after a while. He was too tired to do more than teasing his lover.

Alexander laughed softly.

"Of course I can I've done it before." Alexander got on all fours so he his rear was facing the other.

"You can have a nap after but remeber you've got work .

“Nice view” Bryan teased Alexander before he pushed slowly the plug inside his lover and yawned “Done babe” he yawned again and dragged a pillow under his head closing his eyes “Good night Alexander”.

Alexander sighed softly and looked over at the clock seeing that it was still very early in the day.

"Would you like me to drive your car over and flip the open sign? It's still rather early are you feeling ok?" Alexander was right they had been making love into the early hours of the morning.

Perhaps we should place Bryan's freind in here soon maybe he sees Alexander at the parlor and questions him?

"It's Sunday babe. Our free day. Also our date day. We should sleep more. I have no clue at what time we slept last night" he explained yawning. He dragged the pillow over his head falling asleep again.

Bryan woke up few hours later and looked on the clock. “It’s noon already Alexander” he said kissing his lover’s hair. “We should have a shower, eat something and go to our date. I’m excited about it”.

Alexander whined and pulled the other male closer.

"Five more minutes."Always one of those people who had a hard time waking up in the morning. "

“Sure babe. I'm not an early person either. Plus I wonder if you can get out of bed. After we had sex half of the night…” he used his fingers to push the plug deeper inside his lover. He closed his eyes again for 5 more minutes .

Alexander nearly shot out of the bed as he other pushed he plug deeper inside him causing him to let out a soft moan. Alexander groaned as the other rolled over and went back to sleep after having the nerve to tease him.

Bryan turned his back to his lover to be able to giggle. He knew he was naughty but he couldn't stop teasing Alexander. He hoped other won't be mad at him or shout at him. "The five minutes passed. Are you ready to wake up babe?"

“Come on baby? Don’t tell me you are annoyed because I pushed the plug” Bryan asked laughing laudly this time hoping Alexander won’t throw the pillow from his head in his face. He stood up being sure he exposed his naked body in front of his lover.

"Why didn't you jump on me then Alexander? I'm hard already and I want you to ride me. Plus I wasn't sleeping...I let you to sleep 10 more minutes" Bryan explained removing completly the blanket from his naked body.

Alexander sighed softly.

"Next time if your to tease meytake responsablity right away." Alexander climbed into Bryans lap and began to grind against him.

"Hm babe, I will next time" he gazed on Alexander's erection. "You are so big just because I pushed the plug deeper inside you? Or did you have nice dreams?" Bryan teased his lover wondering if he should take the plug out or not.

Alexander rolled his eyes softly .

"Ive already told you the thing is agansit my prostate of corse it would arouse me if you pushed on it." Ge laughed softly.

"Hm, ok baby. I will keep that in mind" he slowly slipped out the plug from his lover. "Are you ready for my cock?" He slide a finger inside other's hole. "You are damn hot".

Alexander moaned softly as the plug was removed with a pop.

"Nnn tease me." He smirked Alexander wanted a little revenge by making the other wait a little bit longer.

"I'm not teasing you now babe. I'm only checking if you are ready for me" he slipped another finger inside his lover and moved them in and out of Alexander's hole. Bryan took one nipple into his mouth sucking it gently. He knew Alexander liked that as his nipples were sensitive.