Inked Skin ~robertita and Bloodbunny~ {18+}

robertita

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

• Bloodbunny

Bryan stopped for a moment to answered "We are making love baby. I'm not teasing you. I'm just trying to make you ready for the moment I will slip my hard cock inside your tiny hole...Don't you like it?"

“Because they are sensitive and get hard easily. Plus if I touch you there…your cock is quickly hard. Nipples…your sensitive spot.One of it. As your hole is ready for hard sex anytime” he slipped a third finger inside his lover.

“Are you begging me Alexander?” Bryan asked slipping out his fingers and slowly pushing his hard cock inside his lover. Once he was full inside he moaned “Then let’s see your show babe. Show me how much you wanted my cock deep inside you”.

Alexander moaned softly and spreaded his legs wider.

"You have no idea...I would say pound me untill I can't walk but we have a date today." He said playfully.

Bryan laughed "Yes babe. I told you first I will fuck you then inviting you out. You didn't believe me" he started to move slowly smiling "No rough sex then so I can take you out. Don't forget you want to use the collar and leash to show people I'm yours".

• 2 weeks later...

Alexander blushed deeply about the collar part.

"I was only kidding about the leash part...but the collar would be cute." Alexander wrapped his legs around the other male.

"Hey at least play with the toys to then."

"Then I will wear a collar...you even get me an idea. We should buy couple necklaces. What do you think?" he asked moving faster a little as Alexander wrapped his legs around his waist. "I told you - sex on morning is great babe".

Alexander moaned softly as the other began to move faster biting his lip gis body submitting to the other.

"I..like collars better shows ownership....perhaps I shoukd wear it?"

"Oh, do you want to wear one too? Ok babe, but today is my turn. You will wear a butt plug on our date. If you get horny...we can d it in my car. We haven't do it there yet. Nor in your kitchen" Bryan said gazing on his lover's face. "You look like you want more naughty boy".

"Ok babe.. but we are in bath tube. No toy here. They are in bedroom. Do you want me to leave your wet hole to go after them?" He looked around. "We can use the clamps for clothes. What do you think? They are on washing machine".

Hiro paysed biting his lip."trueI don't wanna stop it feels to good to stop." Alexander erapped his legs around Bryan's waist.

“Of course it feels good. And you are holding me so tight…I can’t move at all. So to use the clamps or do you prefer me to lick your nipples? Or better just to fuck your hole and the toy can wait until later…”

Alenxander bit his lip wantint the other to keep moving.

"Ngh just fuck me please." Alexander said desperatly.

"Do what ever you please to me."

"Hm, so you are begging me to fuck you babe. I like when you are good boy and know how to ask me" Bryan answered moving faster as the warm water was falling above their heads. "I think we should have sex more often here in bathtube".

• 2 weeks later...

Alexander laughed breathlessly.

"I wouldn't want one of us to slip and hurt eachother, maybe if were taking a bath next time and not a shower." Alexander moaned softly as the other sped up.

• 2 weeks later...

“Ok baby. Then you should unwrapped your legs a little so I have access to your hole. You are holding me too tight” Bryan laughed. “Once I’m inside you – you can held me tightly again. And be sure your back is on wall”.

Alexander uncoiled his legs from around Bryan with a soft laugh.

"Yet you were inside me I guess I was to loose...with that postion you'll fix that." Alexander stood up and waited for the other to pick him up and pin hik to the wall.

"Let's go in bed then" he turned off the water and gave to other a towel to quickly dry. "I want us to be in a comfortable place and your bed is the best" Bryan said taking Alex into his arms. "Bride style baby".

Alexander was confused at the moment .

"Ok love lets g-" Alexander was taken by suprise ashe was sweeped into the others arms.

"Have you no shame?" Alexander laughed his cheeks a deep red.

“I have no shame baby. You are mine. We should marry” Bryan suggested as he let other on bed “I will like to see you dress in a sexy suit waiting me in front of altar. You will swear to stay next to me all our life and love me and making me kids” he laughed sliding a finger inside other’s hole.