Inked Skin ~robertita and Bloodbunny~ {18+}

robertita

Alexander laughed softly.

"Clearly, though I like it its bold."Alexander didn't know how they were going to have children but it would be worked out. Alexanfer moaned softly befoee kisssing the other.

"I love you Bryan."

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

• Bloodbunny

“I love you Alexander. Was it that a yes to my propose?” he asked as they broke the kiss “I will be sure I will give you a ring soon. We already live together” he added and slipped out his finger, slowly pushing his cock inside his lover. “You won’t regret having me beside you baby”.

Alexander blushed darkly at the others sentence.

"Your suposed to get on a knee and propose with a ring do that and of course I will although the answer already is yes." Alexander smiled , feeeling the ither push inside Alexander bit his lip. Siddenly this cellphone began to ring, the ringtone seemed famillar but he couldn't place it.

"Then be sure I will ask you properly once I will have everything I need" Bryan said starting to move and ignoring others phone. "We have to be good boys after this and finish the bath to go to date. I want to spoil you my cute one".

Alexander looked over at the phone for a moment .

"Be good boys? But imma bad boy."he chuckled softly it was aforable that the other wanted to spoil him and all but he felt a bit bad about it.

"Just don't soil me rotten".

“Are you Alexander? I don’t think so. You are sweet, adorable and sexy. I love you” Bryan whispered into other’s ear and started to move faster. “Hold me tighly. I want to go deep inside you”.

Alexander blushed deeply at the others statement.

"More like a tease." Alexander moaned the last word out a bit as the other began to go faster.

"Ah! Fuck me harder." Alexander whined wantonly

“Why you are always saying so? You are my cute lover” Bryan whispered between breathes. “Are you begging me already baby? We just started naughty boy. Not even a machine can stop your desires…maybe I can” he laughed pouncing harder into his lover.

Alexander blushed darker at he others words, saying such embarrassing thingshsd he no shame. Alexander gasped as the other sped up moaning as he moved deeper and harder.

After 2 hours finally washed and dressed they left the flat. "How do I look baby?" He asked touching his collar. "Is your buttplug vibrating enough for your taste?" He laughed knowing their meeting will be interesting.

Alexander had picked the other out a collar that was as suttle as possible from his collecton.

"Were going to get you a better one while were out today, I saw one that I think you'll like, silver, comes with a lock and blends in like a necklace just much thicker."

"Should we go to sex shop first?" Bryan asked as he got into his car and looked into the mirror "I look great with it but I'm not used with such things. I want you to wear one next time when we have sex. I need to use more of your toys".

Alexander paused for a moment.

"I just think a metal one would be better....i should pick one ot too while I'm there and maybe a new additon to my toy collection."

"Then let's go there baby. I never were in such place so you have to tell me where to drive" Bryan said touching his collar one more time. "What toy do you want to buy? A cock ring for my little friend?"

Alexander sighed softly.

"I'll just put it into my phones GPS so it can lead you there." Alexader stated before quickly putting the data into the GPS then soon enough it begant to read out how to get there.

"I'm not sure what I want yet "

"Thanks for help baby" he said driving in a hurry to sex shop. "I'm curious what kind of things they have there, you do have lots of toys but never is enough" Bryan laughed.

Alexander smiled softly.

"Not a problem at all." Alexander stated then got out of the truck.

"If you see something you want to try on me or think I'll like put it in the cart."

Bryan got out of his car and smiled “So I have free hand to choose what I want for you…I hope they have some cute costumes…I won’t mind you to dress as a lolita and me fucking you from behind. Let’s enter then”.

Alexander laughed softly.

"You can also choose from toys and machines as well as costume and lingerie." Alexander went inside and imedantly picked up a basket and started off putting a bottle of lube in it.

"Lingerie? Sounds interesting" Bryan said and looked around with curiosity. "Alexanderrrr. Where have you been?" the female seller yelled seeing his boyfriend. "Oh, and you aren't alone this time..." she adeed with a sad face. Bryan hoped this chick wasn't after his lover.

Alexander looked at the female employee with .

"Meet my new boyfreind." Alexander smiled softly." Love you shoukd pick some things out.-

The girl nodded and went to her desk without saying a word. Bryan laughed "I think she was shock to realise your lover is a man. If my female clients find about us they will be jealous on you love" Bryan looked on lingerie and touched the silk "Aren't these too sexy for men? I'm trying to imagine you wearing them and wanting a hard cock inside your hole instead of the plug you wear now...".

Alexander laughed softly and struck a pose.

"I'm sexy as hell." Alexander paused.

"Maybe something with lace though silk is hard to wash but its up to you....just don't pop a boner in the store."

"Then I will buy some lace ones. I can tease your eyes wearing them. Maybe you should buy some for you too" he explained and looked more around. "Lets see the collars babe, you promised to choose one for me".