Inked Skin ~robertita and Bloodbunny~ {18+}

robertita

“I already chose some lingerie and some rings for my cock, I’m not sure what to buy more as you have lots of toys. I saw you took some lub, that’s good as we finished your old one already. I think we are sex addicted”.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

• Bloodbunny

Alexander laughed softly.

"I'm just well loved." Alexander took the other to the side of the room withcock rings.

"You can never have enough toys. " Alexander laughed softly.

"Then choose one for you baby. I want you to wear it later when we will do it. You will beg me to let you come" Bryan teased his lover and looked around. "Maybe we need a new dildo too" he added seing a long blue one.

"I want you to pick mine out to make it have more meaning I'm a medium." Alexander leaned into the others ear.

"If you make me beg after waiting to long I'll tie you up and edge you for hours." Alexander smirkedas he pulled away.

Bryan smirked and nodded “Ok baby, I will choose one for you” he looked on the rings and finally found a blue one “I like this one” he said adding it in the shopping basket. “To tie me?” he blinked and whispered to the other “I think I saw handcuff in your box”.

"I know that I own a set of hand cuffs but using rope allows more restriction of movement, which trust me is what I want I don't want you suddenly jumping me and going at it like an animal." Alexander couldn't help but laugh at the thought a little bit.

Bryan nodded “How I could forget you have your flat full of ropes?” he moved away looking on dildos. “It sounds like you have a plan for tonight baby. I’m sure I will enjoy it” he smirked and an idea came into his mind “You can tie me but I will like to see you dress as a girl. A sexy corset and panties…”

• 4 weeks later...

Alexander smiled at the mention of corests

"I actually love corsets I have a couple if you see one that you like as long as it isn't pink or too girly tell me." Alexander looked at a black thong debating whether to buy yet another pair or not.

“Do you have such things already?” Bryan asked being surprised “I’m so curious about how you look on them baby. I think I don’t need something else….but maybe you do. How do you plan to seduce me tonight?” Bryan whispered into other's ear.

"Why don't you come up with something this time around? I dont really need anything else from here so lets pay and get home."

"I think our date it's over. We will finish it in our bed surrounded by your toys and your sexy underwear" Bryan said slowly. The girl gazed at him "Would you pay cash or with credit card?". Bryan smiled "With cash".

Alexander smirked slightly.

"Sounds like a plan." Remebering a chat from awhile back he brought it back up.

"We still have to fliming you spanking me with a plug in..

Ive been looking forward to it."

"Oh yes, for your blog. We have to do it or else your fans will be mad for keeping you just for myself" Bryan answered as they left the sex shop.

The girl grabbed her phone and sent a message to her boss "Cutie was here with his new boyfriend. They seem to be crazy about each other". The man read the message and throw the phone away. He was pissed off..."No man will take him from me".

Alexander smirked softly.

"I can't wait." When Alexander and Bryan got home he opebed the door and walked in. The room didn't quite feel right it felt like someone was watching them.

"Do you want something to drink or eat first?"

“Yes my love, we should eat our lunch. What about some fish? We can eat it with lemon and boiled potatoes with spices and vegetables. While I’m cooking you should prepare everything for our games. Check your blog, I’m curious what they want you to do”.

• 1 month later...

Blake paused gor a moment .

"Yeah I'm ok with fish." Alexander pulled out his phone to check his blog, his cheeksslowly tinted over time as he read the requests and thought about scenarios with Bryan. The most popular request of that week was oversimulation. Alexandrr felt his stomach clench in arousal at the thought of Bryan making him sensitive and touching him all over as he pleaded him to be more gentle.

"Oversimulation. " he finally managed to blurt out.

"What should I gather for the games?"

"I know you don't like meat but fish is not really meat" Bryan laughed and went into the kitchen to prepare their lunch. "So your fans gave you a new theme and we have to apply it. You are the boss here so you need to choose the toys".

Alexander shrugged.

"I occasionally eat fish." Alexander went into the kitchen and filled up a glass of water taking a sip from it.

"Well with this theme it isn't really the type of toy that matters but rather how you use it." Alexander sapokr softly a hint of embarrassment in his voice.

"Do you have any favorites?"

Bryan took a pan and added butter on it to fry the fish. "Check in the fridge if we have lemon. I can't eat fish without it" he asked his lover smiling. "I like the butt plug and dildos. When you shake your ass above them I'm aroused" he laughed trying to ignore the erection from his pants.

Alexander chuckled softly seeing the erection straining against Bryan's pants.

"Naughty boy." He said with a queit laugh as he went and checked the fridge and pulled out a lemon setting it on the counter.

"Alright I can work with that although you'll proably have to take over when I start shaking in your arms because I won't be able yo oversimulate myself if I'm shaking."

Bryan smirked "You already notice. But who's naughtier - me or you looking on that part of my pants?" He grabbed the lemon and cut it in 2 pieces. "First we have to eat. Then I'm only yours for naughty things".

Bryan laughed "Then I should say you are good boy but I can see your pants are hm... you are getting hard too" He fried the fish and smiled "Please tidy the table for our lunch. It's almost ready. I'm hungry after shopping".

Blake chuckled and looked down art himself.

" i guess I was hungry too." Which that he went to the table and bundled up the ropes on it tossing yhem into a nearby box before setting the table.

Bryan put the fish into 2 plates and smiled “We should clean the house of your ropes, they are everywhere”. He let the plates on table and hugged his lover. “As dessert I want you baby. I hope you won’t mind”.