Inked Skin ~robertita and Bloodbunny~ {18+}

robertita

"So you plan to tight me up? I can't tie you as your skin needs to recover. But hm, you can tie and ride me if you want" Bryan answered knowing other was very naughty boy. "I'm sure I will enjoy it...even I wanted you under me not above me" he teased other and sticked his tongue out.

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

• Bloodbunny

Alexander laughed softly.

"I can't be under you the friction of my back against it chest or the bed might hurt my skin." Alexander traced Bryans muscles through his shirt.

"For now I'll have a quick ride since we both know if I tie you up the pizza will burn and nothing ruins the mood like the smell of burning pizza or the fire alarm." Alexander laughed softly before kissing Bryan one again before unzipping his zipper to grope him.

"Hm babe. I like the fact you are thinking on the food. Plus later you have to go to work...but tonight...should I stay?" he asked looking how other was unzipping his pants. He did the same with his owns "Damn Alexander you are hard already" he teased the other.

Alexander lets out a soft groan as the other gropes his erection as well.

"Yeah....I-I'd like that if you could." Alexander moaned softly grinding up into the others touch.

"Such as tease." Alexander whined as he began to give Bryan a hand job.

"I'm sure we'll have plenty of time tonight to have even more fun."

Bryan moaned and hoped he won' t come too soon on other' s hand. "Hm, I wonder how many toys you have naughty boy. I won' t mind seeing you playing with them. Since I missed this morning show...I didn' t have the chance to see you full naked".

Alexander gave a soft laugh.

" I thought you said you didn't want to use toys, didn't you?" Alexander said in a playful tone of voice as he slipped his own shirt off over his head before returning to the others hand job.

"I said that yes...I' m not even sure what I'm saying now...your hand is teasing me. You are damn sexy" he gazed on other' s naked torso and moved his fingers over Alexander' s skin. "Hm, we can use those things for nipples ...how are they called...?"

Alexander paused biting his lips nipple play was always a turn on for him so just the mere mention of it was getting him impatient.

"Clips or pumps?" Alexander said with a cheeky smile.

"I've got both." Alexander reached under the bed pulling out a trunk of toys.

"Have your pick."

“Oh, you do have lots of toys naughty boy: dildos, rings, handcuffs, clips, lots of ropes and bows…but the clips got my attention this morning” Bryan said after the gazed on the box. “And you post naked photos of you on that blog? I’m curious about it”.

Alexander blushed softly.

"Kinda, small clips as well." He stated handing the other a set of nipple clamps with a chain attached to them.

"Be careful mine are pierced." Alexander stated and pinching his own nipples to get them hard.

"I like things rough but my nipples are an exception." Not only were his nipples sensitive they were fragile.

"Do you wanna open me up or shall I open my self up for you with a toy?"

Bryan started on the clamps "I...I have no idea how tu use it...you should teach me". He looked on how other was pinching his nipples and licked his lips. "I want to see your show Alexander" he grabbed a dildo and lick it slowly "Use this" he added giving the dildo to the cutie.

Alexander first started with the nipple clamps and clamped then down on his nipples biting his lip.

"Just like that..." Alexander blushed softly as the dildo was handed to him. Getting onto his knees he pressed his upper body against the bed before living the dildo up and probing his entrance causing the dildo to slowly slid in, Alexander let out a shakey moan as the dildo slid deeper into him the fact that the other was watching on was a turn on.

"Damn. You are fucking hot. I love when you blush love. Move. I want to hear your moans. And when you are ready you can ride my cock. I want to be deep inside you, to feel your walls keeping me tight, to his your sweet spot over and over again" Bryan said leaning forward to lick Alexander' neck. He got down slowly using his tongue to tease other' s skin.

Alexander's body shook softly as he continued to open himself up as the other spoke in such a way about him that he was having a hard time focusing on anything but the others voice. As the other commanded he began to move the toy in and out of himself occasionally moaning as it momentarily brushed against his sweet spot. His ass swaying from side to side slightly. Eventually Alexander pulled the toy out not wanting to climax from just the toy.

"You ready big boy?" Alexander asked playfully as he crawled into his lap before sucking on Bryans neck leaving behind a hickey.

"Because of me you couldn't come this morning. So is my duty to make you come now" Bryan said taking his clothes off, nearly teared them. "I'm ready babe, since the day I saw you in the shop I wanted this" he confessed moaning. "Be good boy, don't let me marks" he complained as other bit his neck.

Alexander grinded against the other teasingly

" But if I do those girls won't touch you they'll know your taken." Alexander smirked.

"Besides your hair will hide it you know I'm not a very good boy." Alexander lined up the other member with his entrance be and slowly lowered himself onto Bryan.

" I'm a naughty boy, you've said it yourself lots of times." Alexander smirked pulling Bryan into a kiss.

Bryan answered to the kiss and pulled other closer. As they broke the kiss he laughed "You are right. I'm taken now...by you. Girls will never give up on the idea to flirt with me. But I ignore them" he moaned as he felt Alexander's muscles around his cock. "Do you have silk inside my naughty babe?" he teased his cutie.

Alexander huffed softly.

"I'll just have to make sure they see your taken I don't want those girls touching you." He huffed before nibbling and sucking on Bryans neck leaving behind more hickeys.

"Silk? Heh... not yet." Alexander began to slowly move letting out a soft moan.

"Hmm, on Monday they will sure be asking me who's my lover. Should I say - a cute man with soft skin who knows how to suck my cock deeply inside him?" Bryan teased other and started to move as well. "I mean you are hot and soft inside Alexander, I don't need any silk rope to make you mine".

Alexander chuckled softly.

"Silk sexually means semen or cum." He chuckled softomceonce again as he pulled Bryan into a kiss."Perhaps I'll get a leather collar and get a dog tag and have them engrave property of Bryan." Alexander teased Bryan playfully, a soft moan escaped Alexander's lips as the other thrusted up against his movements causing him to tighten around Bryan.

"H-harder." Alexander begged softly.

"Do you want it already? To feel my cum inside you?" Bryan replied between their kisses. "Hm, I won't mind a sexy leather collar around my neck. Just ...that may turn them on" he teased other. "Maybe you should simply visit me at work and kiss me? I do have few female costumers" he added and laughed hearing other's request "Sure, babe" he increased his hips speed.

Alexander panted softly as Bryan speed up the pace of his thrusts.

"Nhh!" Alexander bit his lip as the other thrusted up deeper inside of him brushing against his prostate.

"I could wear it...or you could fuck me in the storage closet letting everyone hear us?" Alexander smirked cheekily.

"Can you at least pull the chain on the clips slightly or something? its just a tease for it to be hanging there untouched." Alexander laugh embarrassed that he was the one begging the other to do this too him.

"how about if I get the collar a leash?" Alexander smirked at the thought of him leading Bryan around.

"Hm, you are naughty Alexander. I like that. We can have sex in parlor' s bathroom. Plus wait until tonight. I would like to try more of your toys" Bryan replied and did as other wanted. He pulled the chain and licked the skin around it. "So you want to walk on the street with me like I' m your dog? Babe, you should know that will be funny. We can try that tomorrow when we go to date" he kept hitting Alexander' s sweet spot.

Alexander smiled softly and kissed Bryan softly.

"I can barely wait." He chuckled softly which is soon replaced by a quivering moan as the clips attached to the chain is tugged.

"Woof." Alexander said jokingly. Alexander moaned softly as the other continued to assault his sweet spot.

"A-Ah! F-Fuck!" Alexander quivered as his climax began to boil inside of him.

"P-please may I come?" Alexander asked desperately .

"Hm, I should have made you mine since morning. You were ready for me baby." Bryan teased other and pulled off the chain again. "We will try the other clips tonight. And I saw you have a special dildo. Just imagine it inside you while you such me and me use its remote to increase the speed. Im sure you will come just from that" Bryan added having all kind of ideas on his head. "Sure, come on my hand. I want to taste you" he said letting his fingers around other' s cock.