Inked Skin ~robertita and Bloodbunny~ {18+}

robertita

Alexander flinched as the other pulled off the chain letting out a loud moan, his body shaking and arching the other had sent him over the edge.

"Oh! F-FUCK I'm coming!" Alexander held onto Bryan tightly as jis orgasm shook him bucking his hips up into Bryans hand shooting his load all over the others hand and himself.

"Mnnn felt so good." Alexander moaned .

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

• Bloodbunny

Bryan laughed "Babe you had a fountain inside" he looked to his hand and moaned. "Make me come naughty boy. I'm stuck inside you now" he begged before he licked his fingers. "You taste good Alexander. Should I use my skills to make you come again?"he smirk pulling the chain again and using his free hand to tease other' s cock.

Alexander moaned softly tightening around Bryan as he yanked the chain attached to his clips, biting his lip he looked up at Bryan pulling him into a rough kiss.

" you tease me like this you asking for more then you can handle, your going to be sore all day." Alexander smirked and began to more faster.

"Your mine." Alexander said in a low voice.

"No, you are mine Alexander. I'm deep inside you babe and you seem to enjoy every inch of my cock. I told you - you need a real cock inside you not only your toys" he teased the other. "You will be the sore one...if you continue to move like that...like a whore...a fuck hot one".

Alexander gave a soft laugh.

"Your right toys don't have people attached to them." Alexander gave a small laugh.

"I might not have had practice on a real man but I've had plenty bouncing on my dildos, I'm going to fuck you dry later on tonight." Alexander said with a purr in his voice.

Bryan blinked and moaned "What do you mean Alexander? Were I your first? You only play with your toys?" He couldn' t believe his eyes "You can ride me all night long babe I don' t mind. But make me come now. Don' t you want some hot silk inside you? You are such a teaser."

Alexander blushed darkly.

"Y-yeah, stop looking so shocked." He huffed slamming his hips down trying even harder to get the other to come.

"Ugh, I feel like I might cum again before you."

Bryan kissed other's lips being happy. "You are only mine Alexander. I won't let anyone to touch you my cutie" he said smiling "Then come babe. Let's come togther this time or our pizza will burn. You should know I love to eat. But you are my only dessert".

Alexander smiled softly

"Of course,b and the same as for you."Alexander slowly began to sgake as his orgasm began to draw closer.

"Of course,...although I-I don't think I can last much longer." Alexander panted softly gripping Bryans shoulders as he did Bally blew his load all over the others chest.

"S-sorry."

Bryan came few moments after Alexander. "Lol babe, look at me now. I'm all cover with your cream. We need a shower. But first I will go to turn off the oven. If you are good boy and get off me." he said pulling other closer to kiss him.

Alexander laughed softly pulling himself off the others member.

"Only since you asked me so politely." He chuckled as he gave Bryan a quick peck before slipping on a shirt after pulling the clips off, grabbing a tissue Alexander wiped the other chest down.

"There that'll do untill we can have a shower."

Bryan ran to kitchen and turn off the oven just on time. "Our pizza is ready" he took out the tray from the oven and let it to cold down. "Let's go to have our shower Alexander. We still didn't finish our play" he said heading to the bathroom. "Oh, so you have a bathtube. Good place for a fuck".

Alexander blushed softly.

"Well some one has their mind in the gutter." He said as he chuckled softly.

"Alrightly but we can't be to long or it'll get cold and this will turn into never ending circle and I'll actually be sore by the end of the day." Alexander laughed softly at the thought.

"You start it my cutie. Didn't you say I will be sore at the end of the night? We only did it once. You have to get used with the real thing inside you." Bryan replied turning on the water and taking his clothes off. "It will be just a bath. It won't take more than 10 minutes. I will take you to work later and I'm going home for some clothes. And don't forget I have to keep your back away from water. Damn, you can only ride me".

Alexander blushed at the others statement.

"Perhaps I should wear a butplug at all times."he laughed softly, although deep down he was turned on about the idea of the other having control and access to him so easily.

"I'm sure we can get one cloned from your very own cock." Alexander smirked removing his clothing as he joined Bryan.

"Are you serious? Do you want a dildo after my cock? Is it possible?" Bryan asked wondering how it will look like. "I will be good boy and let you wash yourself. But really your back should stay away from water. Your tattoo was done today. By the way, you were brave, didn't make a sound".

Alexander chuckled at the others excitement.

"Yeah it is, don't ask me how I know that." Alexander laughed softly.

"Yeah thanks, nothing blocks whines and moaning better then a piece of cloth...well other then a gag ball." Alexander turned off the tap once it was full.

" I do have a couple butplug meanwhile if you want to choose one for me to wear."

"Then babe we should make a dildo after my erect cock. So if I' m not around you can use it and think on me." Bryan said and giggled "Next week I will use a gag ball while I will do your tattoo and even a butplug. So I will be sure you are ready for me once I finish it" Bryan added washing his tummy "I will inspect your collection tonight. Plus I want to try your clips too. You can ride me and pulled them."

Alexander couldn't help but giggle softly.

" Why of course." Alexander traced the others muscles with a finger.

"Kinky....just the way I like it." Alexander smirked softly and leaned in and kissed Bryan softly.

"I'll go to work wearing one tonight...I might even show you pictures later on." Alexander smiled at the others comment about wanting to see his collection.

"Why of course you can see them, I'd love to experiment on you as well to see what gets you going."

Bryan looked on other' s finger over his skin "You don't play fair. I want so bad to be inside you" he said after Alexander kissed him. "I have to wait until tonight to see your photos and to fuck you. I will be good boy" he laughed feeling excited about spending his night with his new lover and his toys.

Alexander smirked.

"Why doeltn you play unfair to then?" Alexander spilled Bryan into a kiss.

"I'm alot more turned on then you think I am." Alexander squeezed Bryans ass.

"When we get out I'm going to have you put my buttplug in for me." Alexander bit his lip playfully.

" Maybe later I'll let you spank me over your lap being spanked with a buttplug in feels great , to feel it go deeper with each strike."

"Alex you are such a teaser. Didnt' t you say you want to eat?" Bryan answered slipping one finger inside Alexander' s hole. " My cum is still inside. Do you want a buttplug to keep it there?" He teased other. " Can I choose whatever I want?" He smirked inserting a second finger.

Alexander let out a soft moan as the other teased his hole.

"We'll....eat a little later...we can always reheat it." Alexander a bit his lips pulling away for a moment.

"That was exactly what I planning to do." Alexander got out of the shower and walked to the bathroom vanity and a went into a drawer and pulled out a bottle of lube and a couple but plugs.

"Wanna put in for Me?" Alexander asked teasingly.

Bryan followed Alexander out of the bathroom and waited for other to find the buttplugs. "You have everything we need. Even lube" he teased his lover and looked on the toys. "I like this blue one" he said taking the buttplug into his hand. "Give me the lube and be good boy and lie on bed".

Alexander laughed softly.

"Of course you would chose that one." He teased playfully, reaching into the drawer again he pulled out a small matching blue dial remote and handed it to Bryan.

"Although I think you'll find this one interesting." Bryan handed the other the lube and the toy.

"We could make a little game out of this, I've got vibrating remote-controlled cock rings, I'll put one on you and you go to work with it on and I'll keep the remote and throughout the day I'll surprise you~" Alexander laughed softly obviously in a playful mood.

"I want you to spank me after its in." Alexander's voice rang out like a bell. Getting on his hands and knees he waited on the bed back arched assume in the air.