Inked Skin ~robertita and Bloodbunny~ {18+}

robertita

" Then maybe those girls will stop hitting on you." Alexander bit his lip and buried his face in the others neck.

"I-its your fault for getting me horny...Tomorrow will be a long day youll have to wait to figurr out. As of tonight im planning a bit of rope bondage maybe a fucking machine defently some toys and my hottie here fucking me numb."

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

• Bloodbunny

"They are cute girls who likes to have tattoos. But the fact they find me handsome annoys me. I only like you." Bryan answered as he finished his pizza. "You do have big plans love. But not sure you can do everything. Aren' t you sore yet? Or you can' t feel it due the buttplug."

Alexander flashed him a cheeky smile.

"If anything this buttplug is making me feel it." Alexander grinded back onto Bryan ever so slightly.

"Trust me I recover fast and ive been wanting to do those sorts of things forever."

"So now that you have a lover you plan to do all kind of naughty things to him and with him" Bryan said kissing other gently. "I never had a lover before. Just how to say - fucking nights? I want us to behave as lovers in public - kissing and holding hands".

Alexander smiled softly.

" I will not make you do anything that you arent comfortable with doing wheither it is outside or inside." Alexander heard a beep and looked over at the clock seeing that it was the reminder he had set so he would have time to get ready.

"I hate to ruin the moment but were both going to be late." Alexander chuckled softly.

"I gotta go put on some pants alright dont want pervs staring at my butt well except you."he poked the other nose lightly before leaving to put on pants then returning

Bryan smiled as Alexander ran to change for work. He took the dirty plates on the kitchen and washed them. He came back to the livingroom and checked his tattoo box once more. "I'm ready babe. You look cute in your pants. And don't worry, they care stare but can't touch. Your butt belongs only to me".

Alexander gave a soft chuckle.

"If you keep talking like that ill have to called you the protector of booty." Alexander made an arch like gesture with his hands as he said the word booty.

"The pants are on." He gestured to his pants in a silly manner.

"Yes I see you look sexy on them. And I'm happy you wear a t-shirt so the banadage is not visible. Nor the buttplug" Bryan said smiling and taking the box into his hand. "I will go first to put this in my car. Lock the door and follow me." he added leaving the flat.

Alexander nodded and handed the other the blue remote for the toy.

"Just beacuse you dont get to get played with doesn't mean that ill stop you from playing with me, try it out when youve got the time." Alexander stated following Bryan out of the flat as he locked the door.

"Im guessing that tour picking me up later at work for tonight." Alexander guessed as he sat down in thw car after the other had put the box away and had sat down.

"So if I push the button from the remote your buttplug starts to vibrate?" Bryan asked starting the engine. "Yes I will take your from work later. You said it's only for 2 hours. I will go and do some shopping for our dinner and to take some clean clothes. The landlord is visiting me too, no idea what he wants".

Alexander gave a soft laugh.

"Yep that's how it works there's also a dial for speed and time." Alexander shrugged at hearing about the others landlord.

"We'll you can always stay at my place if something happens." Alexander watched as they pulled up at his work place

"We'll see you later."

Bryan nodded and pushed the botton as his lover was entering on the CDs shop. He drove back to his flat and unlocked the door. "Where have you been? I waited you a hour" he landlord yelled entering on his flat "What's with this mess?" he asked being pissed off. "I have to sell the flat so you have to move in 2 days". Bryan stared on him then nodded. "I have a lover now so I wanted to move anyway. I will do my luggage" he said going to bedroom and starting to pack sending a quick message to Alexander.

Alexander yelped softly as the other pressed the button as he opened the door causing him to shut it behind him a bit too quickly. Alexander felt his phone buzz as he stacked cd is on a tall shelf using a ladder.

"Not a problem ill make you a key as well." There was a short pause between the next text.

"You haven't a clue the looks I've been getting today."

Bryan smiled as he read other message and continued to pack his clothes, his laptop and his draws. The landlord helped him to carry the luggage to the car and Bryan gave him the key. He drove until CDs shop and waited for his lover to finish his job. He pushed the button once more feeling he was getting hard just imagining how hot and wet was Alexander.

Alexander was dealing with one last customer before closing up shop, he was scanning the others items making causal talk until late he felt the vibrations become more intense. The customer confused and worried about him made an excuse for the sound he made and finished scanning and locked the doors after the customer left.

Alexander opened the car door and sat down squirming alot the way there trying to find a spot where the plug wasn't against his prostate. Alexander let out a soft aroused whine as he gave up succumbing to the pleasure instead of fighting it.

"You better be going straight home or I'm pulling this car over myself and fucking you."

Bryan laughed on other's words "As you wish babe. Just thinking on how hot and wet you are inside made me hard as a rock. You have no idea how much I want to be inside you...on our bed". He started the car and drove like crazy. In 5 minutes he was in front of Alexander's flat. "Go and unlock the door, I'm coming with my luggage then you are mine love."

Alexander huffed softly not wanting to wait but managed to keep his hands off the other male long enough for him to drive home. Upon arriving home he laughed softly at the others statement.

"I would help you but bending over makes it worse." Alexander laughed before going and unlocking his flat not waiting another second to start stripping and set up the camera.

Bryan managed to carry his luggage upstairs in 5 minutes so he locked the door of his new house and laughed "Where are you Alexander? Are you hiding from me?" he teased other starting to throw his clothes off from him. He entered in the bedroom half naked and gazed on other's sexy naked body "You didn't lose the time baby".

Alexander chuckled softly.

"I told you I couldn't wait." Alexander walked over and passionately kissed him grabbing his ass before pulling away with a smug smirk as he pulled away and bent over placing his hands on the bed.

"How about we do something about this little toy." Alexander wiggled his bottom his hole clenching around the toy as it vibrated.

Bryan licked his lips before he removed his underwear and throw them in Alexander's direction. "And what will my lover want me to do with it?" he asked pushing the buttom from remote and hearing how the toy vibrated inside his lover. He slapped other's butt hardly.

Alexander gasped as the other pressed the button causing it to vibrate stronger his legs were shaking at this point.

"Ah!" Alexander moaned gripping the sheets tightly in his hands, as he looked over his shoulder at the other desperation in his eyes.

"Please....my body feels hot all over." Alexander begged his body writhing in pleasure.

“Are you begging me to fuck you Alexander?” Bryan teased his lover and slapped his butt again before he removed the toy and pushed quickly his cock inside the cutie. “Shake that butt for me love” he asked starting to move slowly feeling his cum inside Alexander.

Alexander moaned as Bryan slapped his ass before pulling the plug out with a pop then pushed his cock inside.

"Ngh." Alexander bit his lip pushing his hips back against the the others. Alexander turned to face the lap top after he heard a ping someone had made a request.

"They want me to take out the fucking machine later...I want you to bound me to the sex sling or the bed, I want to be forced to take every second of pleasure." Alexander moaned softly as the other began moving.

" Harder. " Alexander begged since he was hornier then usaul he was really feeling it.

"Fuck me like a fleshlight keep slamming into me don't stop even if I beg."

Bryan looked on the laptop and laughed "Don't tell me your camera is turn on?" he moved faster as his lover wanted "I can't stop not even if I want cutie. I'm hard as a rock and you are hot and wet inside. It will be a long night of sex for us and your toys".

Alexander smirked.

"You did want to do it live so I took up the opportunity. "

Alexander moaned softly gripping the others hips.

"Could you pick me up and fucked me while holding me?" Alexander wanted to feel helpless and overwhelmed by the pleasure and wanted to try out so many new positions with Bryan.

"You'll not have a problem getting me to lay still for our session tomorrow ."