Inked Skin ~robertita and Bloodbunny~ {18+}

robertita

"You are damn naughty Alexander. But you really needed a real man inside you not only toys" Bryan teased the other and pick him up slowly and holded him tight to his chest "Like this love? And to fuck you hard?" he asked enjoying the new position. "I'm deep inside you".

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

• Bloodbunny

Alexander moaned as he was picked up the other going deeper inside him.

"Ah!" Alexander's body shook softly as Bryan's member was pressed up agansit his prostate.

"I like it your so deep." Alexander plopped his arms around the others neck kissing him.

"By the way a fleshlight is a toy sleeve that you use instead of fucking your hand." Alexander chuckled softly. Alexander said with a slightly sassy tone.

" Fuck me harder sir.

Bryan answered to the kiss and let his hands over Alexander's torso until he reached the nipples. He pinched them and continuted to fuck his lover harder "You didn't show me all your toys yet. Not to mention - you forgot to put the ring on my cock. What if I will come inside you? You need to make me hard again after" he whispered into other's ear.

Alexander smirked softly.

"Someones what I'll just have to help out your little freind,you already have a couple loads inside me." Alexander gasped as the other pinched his nipples.

"You know where my toys are." Alexander bit his lips softly.

"The machine and ropes are in the closet since they don't fix in the trunk." Alexander moaned softly biting the others shoulder as he other continued to ram inside of him deeper and deeper.

"Naughty boy. I have come only twice inside you today" Bryan answered letting his hand to go down on his lover's body until he found what he wanted. He used his long fingers to tease Alexander's cock. "If I will stop now to get the toys you will kick me. You are sucking me deep inside you and enjoy it. So is better to fuck you without any toy".

Alexander laughed breathlessly.

" I know I am enjoying this...I was thinking for later on." Alexander bit his lip as the other teased his cock.

"Although later on in want you to bound me to the sling and leave me helpless....it's rather a huge turn on." Alexander licked his lips before kissing the other.

"Although I'm sure you'd tease me until late I filled apart begging and pending. "

"Are you sure you can handle so much sex tonight Alexander?" Bryan teased him laughing. "Hm, your cock is dripping precum, you are about to come naughty big and I hardly touch you" he added strocking other's cock faster. "I will do whatever you want babe...that will turn me horny as well".

Alexander moaned tightening arround Bryan as he stroked his cock.

"Well pretty much anything with bondage and penatration gets me going." He laughed breathlessly before gasping as Bryan hit his prostate. Alexander moaned softly and bit into the others shoulder lightly muffling his moans as he grew close to climax.

"I SAW." Bryan answered moaning louder feeling he was about to come as well. " I can't hold it for long Alex. You are tight around my cock now. Damn babe, you are so hot" he kept moaning and playing with his lover's cock. "Let's see who will come first...naughty boy. You let already marks on me".

Alexander smirked slightly and kissed Bryan before pulling away.

"I can't hold it in." Alexander gave a horny whine as the other spoke cumming before the other could finish his sentence.

"Your right I was a bad boy...punish me." Alexander was still riled up hard as ever and horny as ever.

"Spank me, fuck me tie me up." Alexander gave a desperate whine.

" Just do something." Like a lightbulb went on in his head Alexander got an idea.

" I could blow you while the machine fucks me."

"You were bad boy indeed" Bryan answered pulling out of his lover after he came. "I will love that. You can make me hard again while the machine is fucking you. I will go and take it. Plus I want you to use a cock ring and the staples on your nipples." he explained taking the machine and bringing it on bed. "To tie your hands babe?" he asked looking into the toys' box.

Alexander paused for a moment after slipping on the cock ring and clamping his nipples.

"Grab the handcuff in there i still want a bit of hand control so i can eork my magic on you.... using the spreader bar or tying my legs to the bed is a must ." He laughed softly before teasingly wiggling his rear.

"And you have pink handcuffs. Really you are such feminine babe" Bryan laughed as he used them to tie his lovers hands. "I will tie your legs now" he did as he said and smirked. "My cum is dripping our of your hole. Come on, I want to see how you low down on the machine".

Alexander handed the other the rope to tie his legs down before the other cuffed his hands.

"Im ready when ever your ready ." Alexander wiggled his hips.

"I'm ready love. Let's make a hot show for our guests" he showed the camera laughing. "How should I stay for you to have full acces to my cock?" he asked as he got back in the bed after he tied his lover's legs.

Alexander chuckled softly watching as Bryan talked to the recording camera.

"Just kneel infront of me on the bed...just make sure your close enough for me to reach" Alexander waited for the other male to get on the bed then began stroking Bryan's cock slowly and teasingly before beginning to suckle and lick the tip begore taking the rest into his mouth.

Bryan did as the other wanted and smiled kneeling. "YOU are such a teaser babe. " He moaned once his lover took his cock into his mouth. "I dreamt on this since the first time I saw you. Your mouth is sucking me deeply as your hole does too".

Alexander lined up his hole with the machine as he sucked off Bryan stopping momentarily to speak although he didnt stop stroking him.

" the remote for the machine is one yhe bedside table." He hinted before continuing to suck him off

Bryan smiled and looked on the table. He saw the remote and managed to grab it with his long fingers. "So what now? What button to press?" he asked pushing one of them. The machine started to fuch his lower slow and Bryan smirked "Wrong one." He pressed second button and nodded watching how the machine is fucking his lover.

Alexander moaned around Bryan's member the machine whirled softly to lifestyle and began slowly fucking him, Alexander hummed in approval at the action and began to fondle the others balls while blowing him, Alexander s body twitched as the other pressed the second button causing the machine to speed up Alexander pulled away from the others member with a moan mixed with a gasp.

"Do you like it Alexander?" Bryan asked his lover as the other stopped to suck his cock. "I enjoy it lots" he added closing his eyes and enjoying everything that his boyfriend had to offer. "Should I push the last button?

Alexander looked up at Bryan still stroking him as he let out a soft moan.

"Thats up to you~" Alexander smirked softly before taking the other into his mouth once again .

Bryan laughed and moved the remote into his other hand "Oh, I thought you will beg me to push it". He smirked and pushed the last button. "You can't come due to the ring. So if you want to cum you need to beg me."

Alexander moaned as the speed of the machine speed up

Alexander collapsed asgansit the bed clucthing the sheets.

"It"ll take you more then a machine to have be begging ." Alexander moaned softly and reached up and pulled Bryan into a passionate kiss.

Bryan smirked at other words and was surprised Alexander kissed him. He pulled other closer and sucked his tongue. "So you are a very naughty boy." He said as he broke the kiss. "Should I push the button for the cock ring too? Will that make you beg me?