UEFA European Champions League|Copa América Centenario 2016

fan_yaoi

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
nah I don't like Portugal, Spain should just invade that country and take control :p no that was silly but somehow I get irritated when I see Portugal play, Anyway they will probably win.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fan_yaoi

• KohakuShadow

• Rebel Heart

• Suida

naa I understood you was only joking :) . Portugal has a good team I Think. But As someone also said earlier here, it would be nice if an other country won this time and not one of the 'regualr' one that always is at top. It would indeed be intresting if Iceland could give Portugal a good game.

Iceland might not be a big 'football nation' but you only need a few good players ;) I hope they will do well tonight.

Also I am looking forward to see France play soon. Host country and evry thing. must be an Amazing feeling.

my dad has been watching the euro games, actually! and since i'm usually in the lounge room with him, i watch as well. or at least, i try to listen to the commentary while i read my book. i'm not really rooting for any team, haha.

Ahhhhh no one talks about my country Austriaaaaa Ahahahhaha XD 3 hours left. :/ Ehhh

Noooooo Portugal is great. Have you ever been there? Just breathtaking.... *^* ....and the country is also nice. XP XP

Hope I can see Quaresma in action though he has thigh problems. )':

hahahaha Sorry I forgot Austia is playing soon. I do actually cheer for them cuz of the ESC they won a while ago ;)

But I am off to work so i will not be able too see the match. But I am with you in this *Waves the football flag*, yay for Austria and Good Luck!! Go go Austria

monkey064.gif

I will be able too Watch the secon half for Iceland And Portugal.

I made sure I could watch the Austria vs Hungary before work! XD

Oh man, I'm rooting for Portugal! lol!

And for the Copa, I'm rooting for Chile, and Argentina for the win! Bahaha. XD

I hope Argentina will win, because Messi deserves the acknowledge from his own country, he's having a hard time there and would be a good way to shut them up.

I hope Argentina will win, because Messi deserves the acknowledge from his own country, he's having a hard time there and would be a good way to shut them up.

He does. I agree 100%

Just.... wonderful. They deserved it!

Ah man, that was a bit of a bummer. But Hungary just seemed to want it more. Didn't help that Austria were down a man too.

Alright! Come on Portugal! Lol

Yaaayyyy i just came home. iceland made a Goaall. Niiceee :D Please let Iceland win or let it be 1-1 maaann that made me happy *Waves the football flag*

maaaan I mised the Austria game :( it seams to have been a good one.

The match wasn't really good it was sad to watch. XD

What a surprisingly good match huh. I love Portugal but damn that Pepe is just a nasty player. I hate him.

- - - Updated - - -

OMG Quaresma!!!!!!! *^*

But Iceland and Portugal is not done yet ?? o_O Or do I have some 'delay' on my Play chanel . aaaaaaaa its 79 minues played 1-1 X)

im so happy to be home and Watch this . im still watching the game ._.

Nah I meant the Austria vs Hungary match was a disaster and sad to watch. :D

I can't believe this! Just look at Iceland. They are so so good. 3 minutes left. XD This match is crazyyyyyyyy so fun to watch but stillllll Porgutal..... )':

Oh thats explains it

I know . Ronaldo is gooodddd. mmaaan Extra minutes. this is thrillinng aaaaaaa

*fanboys around* i dont know anything about football man.

: That was a good match! I would have liked Portugal to win, but considering how well Iceland played a tie is good! I just like seeing a good match! That pleases me the most. Haha. Oh man, yeah, Pepe, I don't like him. He is a really nasty player. -_-

: Yeah, like Suida said. The match was disappointing. I mean, Hungary played really well, but considering all of the talent that Austria has. They shouldn't have been able to beat Austria the way they did. It also didn't help that one of the Austrian players got two yellow cards and got kicked out.

Oh wow , two yellow cards. hmm. I Think i will Watch it tomorrow.

I came home Right when Iceland made thair goal, of what i saw it was a very good match and i am happy a small "football country" was able to do so well.

Tomorrow France will play :D I Think that will be a greate match, specially for the people in France.

Slovakia is playing atm, And they jut made a score.Vry very nice. I hope slovakia win theis game :)

Thanks for the Update :D I am looking forward to Peru and Colombia.

Alright! Congrats to Slovakia for beating Russia! I wasn't expecting that!

Now I'm watching Switzerland against Romania!

Update:

Romania just scored off of a PK. Romania 1-0 Switzerland.

Im watching the games to. Yeah Im happy for slovakia, yay

And the game now is good, but it dosent look good for Switzerland. :( well not atm at least. I hope Switzerland. will win this game :D