• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fan_yaoi

• KohakuShadow

• Rebel Heart

• Suida

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
are you watching the games To?

Its 1-1 :D Not mutch time left. i still hope that Switzerland will make Another goal >.

The match is still on.

Btw. Big game later tonight France will play :D

I have to say this is the shittiest EK start ever, all these bad games, barely goals barely good games. They should go back to 16 teams 24 is wayyyyy to much

Naaa

I dont agree, i enjoy the games , so far there has be no game that has ended 0-0 . usally in football there are not so many goal. Not liek in icehockey.

Well perhaps tonight With France. i really like this game now. its very good and thrilling game :D

France is really good now in the second half.

Of course I do. Albania is awesome. France isn't bad either but I hope Albania wins tonight. :D 20 minutes left.

Yeah I know the game is good. oooohhh Looks like france kicked one of the players from Albania o_O

I Think one player from albania got Two yellow cards now :I

This is a good game :D Both are playing really hard.

wooooow I like this thread. *goes to stalk it from the 1st page* good idea

*thumbs up*

today I watched Switzerland's match witch didnt end the way I wanted, but huuh still better than a loss. XDDDD

my dad was so angry though XDDDDDDD

but all these games are just the same as in the qualifiers. I want to see more top games, with this setting why don't we just let whole Europe enter.

I know I know I know , this might be the games first 0-0, both are doing well, maaan its good now!! :D they are fighting so hard.

cheetah5

I also like games when there is more goals, thats more fun, I agree about that :)

Woooaaaaaaa 2-0 Looorddd A Both Goals in the last minutes MAaaaaannn!

Crazzzyyy Fun for France! Ah this was Fun.. maan XDDD

Todays Results 15 June UEFA

Russia 1-2 Slovakia

Romania 1-1 Switzerland

Fance 2-0 Albania

Yesterday Winners:Hungery and Iceland and Portugal made 1 goal each.

Heads up: England/Wales, Ukraine/Northen Ireland and Germany/Poland

COPA 14 June

Chile 1-1 Panama

Argentina 3-0 Boliva

Heads up: U.S.A meets Ecuador, The Quarterfinals in Seattle at (I think) CenturyLink Field.

Tomorrow i will Watch the games . Looking forward to Wales and Germany. Also Peru meets Colombia later this week :D

It's not about the goals, the games are just terrible to watch, I want to see good soccer. I really hope they go back to 16 because an EK should be about Quality not quantity

I am so happy For Slovakia.

I also have to disagree with you Rebel. While the 24 is a lot of teams, I actually find the soccer to be very good. I especially like that you have a lot of these small countries, and countries who normally wouldn't be in a tournament like this, actually doing well. I think this is exactly what a lot of the "favorites" need because it shows they actually have to up their game, cause some of these small countries are better than some might think. The games themselves are actually very good to watch. The quality has not suffered in my opinion.

I mean a team like Slovakia beating a supposed powerhouse like Russia. It thrills me. They talked about the fact there are a lot of teams this year. But the consensus was positive rather than negative.

we missed you in the games with France in Albania. Perhaps next time :PLots of games tomorrow but Germany will be intresting :D.

Perhaps we can find some Day we all Watch, the time difference might be an issue offcourse but . well well its fun doing things together sometimes :)

I am so happy For Slovakia.

I also have to disagree with you Rebel. While the 24 is a lot of teams, I actually find the soccer to be very good. I especially like that you have a lot of these small countries, and countries who normally wouldn't be in a tournament like this, actually doing well. I think this is exactly what a lot of the "favorites" need because it shows they actually have to up their game, cause some of these small countries are better than some might think. The games themselves are actually very good to watch. The quality has not suffered in my opinion.

I mean a team like Slovakia beating a supposed powerhouse like Russia. It thrills me. They talked about the fact there are a lot of teams this year. But the consensus was positive rather than negative.

Bless you for saying that.

I saw some of the games, and it really hurts my eyes, I decided to only watch the EK when they get into the Quarter-finals, allot of my friends say the same. It's just not interesting enough, I mean even number 3 can go trough. But lets see where this goes, I think this will be the first and last EK with 24.

Today Wales and England, Yay for Wales

Looks like Wales got an ...how do you say...."an extra member" in their team . i do belive you englishmen calls it a member sometimes XD

:_red_fox 2

saywhat_mrBale2_zps53ks6dnh.jpg

*Waves the fotball flag XD*

Well, hats of for Mr Bale, nr 11, Wales.

Oki oki, then i really hope they games will be better so also you can enjoy em :D I hope it will get mer exciting then *thumbs up*

I'm interested in Germany Poland.

The biggest reason why that there is no real good soccer is because of the amount of weak teams, but also the stimulus to play better is low, if only the number 1/2 would go trough there would be a stimulus to try harder. Now we are just watching games which basicly don't matter. You can clearly see that on the field, there is no inspiration whatsoever.

Edit but I will stop complaining don't want to spoil the fun to much :p

That photo! I know what you mean by an additional member in the the team. :D

I Know X) Wales plays Now !

I cheer for them . I know that pic is hilarious.

Yeah me too , It will be intresting to see. They Play tonight :D

Yeah I didt see the goal, my laptop was Buffering >.

I hope Wales makes a come back and wins over England. That would be so cool for them.