UEFA European Champions League|Copa América Centenario 2016

fan_yaoi

Italy beat Sweden! Woohoo! So happy.

Watching the Czech Republic and Croatia. Man, there's some life in the Czechs after they finally scored. I'm still going to say it's Croatia will more than likely win because they have just been playing much better than the Czechs. They definitely seem to want it more.

Oh! and then Spain vs Turkey! Go Spain!!!

Oh man....the Croatia fans are throwing flares on the field.....if your teaming is winning. why the hell would you do that crap? I mean damn.....that's not going to help your team..... Geez.... One poor official had a flare explode right next to him. I hope the guy is ok.....

Update:

Oh man! Czech Republic came back to equalize! Great job!!!! What a game! So exciting!

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fan_yaoi

• KohakuShadow

• Rebel Heart

• Suida

I'm disappointed in the way the hooligans are disturbing almost each and every game, i mean soccer suppose to be a place where you can go with your family and kids, and now look at this; almost every single game something is going on in a negative way.

These people should be ashamed of themselves.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Hahaha Im not as happy as you are, but i am not surprised :p It was a good game anyway :D

I didnt see the match the one Croatia but I will try to Watch tonight with Spain :) You are way too happy for italy Haku XDD

(I really don't mind :) )

I agree with you, its very sad that some people bring down the atmosfear, not just in football but in other games too. Its really not a nice way to behave.

: Yeah, I was watching the Coratia match. I saw the flares and just sat there stunned. But when the steward got thrown back because of the explosive I was shocked. I really hope he's going to be ok. Same with the Croatia player who looked like he got some shrapnel or something in his face.

It's disgusting for people to come over and sabotage their own team. I don't care what politics are going on. To do that to their team is terrible. It's because of those flares that caused Croatia to end with a tie. UEFA really is going to have to step up security, because this just keeps happening. It's such a shame.

I just watched the .."repeat". maaaannn, How stupied wasent that. I just Heard that the teams "fans" has been disapointed earlier over some stupied thing, and thats why they did it. Its really bad behavior.

I am not an expert in football but feels like lots of people ,"fans", are behaving very bad in this sport. i mean, have you ever seen angry "fans" during curling games -____- , Its really sad that they destroy the reputation of themself.

I hope UEFA has somekind of punnishment ready.

: There's a lot of the Croatian fans who aren't happy with the way the Croatian Federation has been dealing with the club. and while it's understandable to be upset about something. To go out of your way to sabotage your own team, is just disgusting. I mean the players are NOT the ones to blame. Nor should they be the ones to get punished when they are the ones playing for the country. Especially since there was a player who's father passed away and he came back from the funera lso he could play for his father.

I think the only punishment the UEFA can give them is a warning, because they also gived they Russians a warning and what they did was far worse. If they disqualify Croatian for this then it would look really stupid.

Maybe one duel without fans or something like last time, that will probably the punishment, since this isn't their first time doing something like this.

Edit:

6Jdg7ZF.jpg

Oh I Heard about that, the player who Went to the funural I mean. Oh was that Croatia, maan that must feel even worse. I agree, i dont blame the team at all, I feel sorry for them. They love football and just want to do a good match and then this. *sigh* some people are just very weird.

play withoutfans sounds good/fare. Oh I like that Picture X)

It dosent look too good for Turkey atm :/

Turkey... the worst team I've ever seen. XD Like seriously. Please someone give them a cup.. There must be a Biggest Loser Cup!?!?! XD XD XD I feel sorry for them.

: yeah, the players are playing for their nation, cause they love their country. Domestic politics should have no place on the pitch. If you're unhappy about something, or the way things are handled, Sabotaging your team doesn't do anything.

: RIGHT!? XDDD I mean, it didn't even look like they played with any real gusto. Come on! At least try! -_- Spain didn't look like they broke a sweat. XDDD

Freakin fans! Apparently someone in the Turkey supporters managed to bring and light a flare in the crowd. WHAT THE HELL PEOPLE! Messed up people......

Well well games done for today

:Red_fox4: Sweden and Belgium next week, good luck team.

Todays Result UEFA:

Italy 1-0 Sweden

Czech Republic 2-2 Croatia

Spain 3-0 Turkey

COPA Quarterfinals 17 June:

Peru - Colombia

~not played yet~

------------

Tomorrow UEFA 18june

Belgium - Ireland

Iceland - Hungury

Portugal - Austria

Im gonna Watch Iceland, Yay for iceland :D

Really nice that you miss me and this is an awesome thread but damn, I fell asleep when watching France play and missed their second goal because I was too tired and I miss half the games because of work so no time to be here. XDDDD But I now love Lewandowski for giving Germany hell. Poland is definitely going to be a great team under his command. :p Oh and Iceland..impressive goalkeeper (his name is hard to spell -_-). I am cheering teams I never even thought I would, so great championship so far. At least there is some excitement and not the usual 'we all know who will win' games. :D

And this is totally random because I'm so late so I'll try and read what was said and then actually participate in the talks. XD

Turkey got there asses kicked yesterday, but a big shame the fans had to degrade their own team so much, it is not a shame to lose to spain.

I dont Think ireland will be able to make 4 goals in the last five minutes. However. If They Do that.

I will be verry impressed :D

Edit

Im gonna Watch Iseland now, i hope they win. And i also want it to start rain here, It feels so much nicer when its raining X) ... if you are inside at least.

Awwww man....Ireland lost to Belgium *glooms in a corner* I am so crestfallen. XDDD

The Iceland vs Hungary game is rather interesting! First half especially! Lets see how Hungary comes back in the second half!

Yeah ireland Lost :/

I like the game with Iceland :D I hope they will win, I would very happy for them if they win.

I like the game so far : )

My mum said : " That Ronaldo guy he is too good looking, Oooh He is a very good looking" XD Hahahaha

Just started to Watch the games.

Im am happy iceland didnt loose. man Im happy they are still in the games :D

Lets see how Austria does tonight

Ugh! This is so frustrating! XDDD Portugal should be up by at least three. XDDDD But man, just bad luck for Ronaldo. XD

Update:

Tied 0-0. Man, Ronaldo even missed that PK! UGH! So frustrating!

yeah He was offside when he made that goal :p . Also For Island, they made the goal them self :/ but at least they are still in the game :D

Today UEFA result:

Belgium 3-0 Ireland

Iceland 1-1 Hungury

Portugal 0-0 Austria

Im looking forward for Wales tomorrow :D. And i dont know results from COPA :/ was 2-4 or ? Peru and Colombia.

I hope the suporters who are there will start to behave better `.´

Pks ? No Idea what that is ? Hahaha .. u m Extra time? P...Play....k...? second? Hahahaha

Copa 17 June:

Peru 2-4 Columbia (2-4 PKs)

COPA Next games 18 june:

Argentina - Venezuela (

)

Mexico - Chile (

)

I Think I got the right stadiums.(I just gooeld some Picture so it is not from the COPA games) Cuz many of us cant see what it looks like I thought it would be nice to show some Pictures... If Im wrong please correct me

or some other american person :p

: Looks good! All the information is perfect! *thumbs up*

PKs = Penalty Kicks. At this stage of the Tournament they don't play Extra time. If the score remains tied at the end of regulation they go straight to Penalty Kicks. Some tournaments will do extra time, then PKs. But in this particular tournament. They aren't doing Extra Time. They go straight to the PKs. So since no one scored in Regulation time. the score is 0-0, but because they went to PKs Colombia won 4-2 in PKs. PKs don't count in the overall score. They're usually scored separately.