• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fan_yaoi

• KohakuShadow

• Rebel Heart

• Suida

Sh–it I've no voice anymore. XD That's one hell of a good match. GO TURKEY GOOOOOOO!!!! One more goal!!!!!!

EMRE MOR IS SO MUCH MOREEEEE. XD He was so good tonight! And TUFAN's goal was just marvelous.

Mannnnnnnn we can do it COME ON!!!!!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
oh dear, you seems happy. X) I guess you team won. i was not able too see the the game. Only the one with Spain.

:/ Well I am happy for you that your team won.

Spain lost... , well that was intresting. Mum will be sad, she likes spannish food.... Tortatilla or something like that :p Not sure.

But Spain against Italy will be nice to se :D

Yeah Italy vs Spain. now were talking.

Turkey was finnaly able to show something of their skill. It would have been a waste if they would have lost everything with that kind of talent they have.

Yeap, I'm happy AF. My throat hurts. XD Thank you. Seriously that was the best match I've watched so far. XD That was the Turkey we saw 2008!!!! We still have a chance to qualify as one of the four best third-placed countries. T_T

Iceland needs to kick Austria's butt then Hungary needs to beat Portugal then Belgium need to win Sweden and Italy must kick Irelands butt. And everything will be fine. XD XD XD

We always know when Turkey wins without watching because all the turkeys people going out and drive around in their cars using their horns making allot of noise haha.

Ahahhahaha IKR it's the same here. I love their crazy rituals. Either it's because someone is getting married or because of a football game. XD This is passion! XD XD And they will make a lot more noise tomorrow. Hopefully. XD

I hope so too, at least something going on here, it's so quite since everyone is going on vacation.

Wow! Turkey won!? Awesome! Good for them!

you must have been thrilled! XD oh man! Spain lost to Croatia!? How can that be! XD oh well. This will become Interesting.

Oh man the game for the Copa! Argentina is ahead 3-0. The US are still playing amazing despite losing!

Just readed an artikel which pointed that the WC in 1990 also had 24 countries, and it's label d as worst WC ever.

The reasons are that the top countries after winning one game can go easy as they don't have the need to keep playing their best.

L'Équipe showed a static analysis which said that this is the lowest productive EC and that with 24 countries, not even 2 goals a game.

It's also said that this EC has to many calculating games and for neutral fans it is hard to keep up with the games.

Also the system in which even the best number 3 can go trough is odd, bad countries can go to the next round as good countries have to go home while they didn't even played each other, this is what makes it unfair.

The reason why I'm posting this is because people think I'm bashing this EC, but I'm merely raising my opinion as neutral watcher, I hope in the evaluation they will change this system, I'm not against 24 countries although I do prefer 16. But if you want to have 24 then the whole setup needs to change drastic so there will be less calculation games and the games in the first phase of the EC really mean something, because now most games are just boring because there isn't really anything on the line, after you win one game you can basicly sit the rest of it out.

So yeah I did enjoy a few games, Croatia / Spain, Wales / Russia, Spain / Turkey. But for me this phase of the EC is to long. I want to see more good games in a short amount of time, and I miss the thrill, it almost feels like a small stream in the river instead of a tsunami.

you want Belgium to win... :_red_fox 10 oh hell no, Sweden need to win, if not.... then they are out -___-

Dam Im not gonna be able to Watch the games today. Only the secon half of the game with sweden.

I wont be able to see Iceland :( ,But i will cheer for them.

But U.S is still in the game right. Ohh i see Next game is Colombia and Chile. I bet that will be a nice game.

I will read that text later, i just woke up... i cant read anything at moment.

Today UEFA

Iceland - Austria

Hungary - Portugal

Italy- Ireland

Sweden - Belgium

COPA , also "today" in Semifinals

Chile - Colombia

At

in Chicago..I Think.

I hope Sweden will win too because I want to see Zlatan one more time doing something great, because if they lose he will stop playing for his country.

yeah i know, im happy for him, moving on, he has been been greate but it will be nice with new members in the team. it wasen't really any big surprise it has been mentioned Before so i Think evryone (i mean here, at home) would be happy to be able to see some more of him. Well i guess we will know tonight. i will be home to the second half.

Sorry dude. I love Sweden and all their sexyness believe me but Belgium must win. I'll be satisfied with a draw too. XD Man, because of Turkey I even root for Iceland. Austria can go home. >

Oh nooooo Nani!!!! :( This isn't good. Come on Hungary!!! And look at my hot vikings man. XD

My poor heart can't take this anymore. Stupid Ronaldo. T_T

You can hate him or love him, but this is what soccer is about, Genius:cuteonion8:

Ahahaha they are awesome right? XD

Oh man Eden Hazard... *^* I'm in love with that hot as* since 2012. And damn what's wrong with Sweden. They play nasty. -_-

the game is quite fast paced, not one moment it has been dull. the game is quite harsh from both sides. Men soccer like it should be.