UEFA European Champions League|Copa América Centenario 2016

fan_yaoi

maan Im finaly Home for the second half....

I Heard Iceland won :D Yaaaaayyy Im so happy !

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
.. :o is sweden playing an unfair game? thats sounds bad. I havent seen anything. I just came home

Edit!

Took a fast Cold shower, and drinking a Carlsberg now.

Maaannn why channel 4... its "Buffeing...buffering.... ... buff"

Its very nice tohear the reporter speak.. and see the images 3 seconds later -_______-

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fan_yaoi

• KohakuShadow

• Rebel Heart

• Suida

Maaaaan, Sweden lost :'(

NoooooOOOOOOoooooo Thats so sad. I really Thhink they played good. And when i say "Think" , I mean it -________-

Cuz I couldent even see the game. I was only able to Watch a video that was buffering like hell, and the video was 8 minutes behind the reporters voices, And theeey was about 7 minutes after the "real game".

I mean,.... I'm still watching it o_O But I read they lost.

Shame Sweden lost but Belgium was playing a good game and they deserved to win, it was nice to see it was a physical game too, Sweden tried breaking they field play of Belgium by playing constantly harsh soccer, I liked that part because most of the soccer games I saw looked to much like futsal.

It's going to be interesting because all the strong countries are in one side and most of the weak countries on the other side of the tree, so maybe 2004 can repeat itself.

QQ no more zlatan, oh well I guess we can still enjoy him at united.

yeah absolutly. But I am curious about Swedens new team how that one will look like in the future :)

But I am really angry I couldn't Watch it. cuz the channel who had it was lagging aaaloot. well the website I was looking at.

Their will be lots of Changes in the swedis heam in the future so that will really fun to see what will happendnow

:D

Well I will cheer for Iceland And my new favorite team, The Dragons, or Wales ;) I really dont mind a small team winning over big teams.

naa ,sorry if your fav team lost... but I thought your team was Italy, they are still in the games right ? aa I cant remember :p

Well for the Netherlands it is a good thing he stopped, although I still think our country is still weaker against Sweden

Did you watch the Italy match? They are the worst. It was as if they just lost on purpose. Since Turkey didn't qualify, thanks to Italy, I have no reason to watch the EC anymore. ^^" I can also blame Germany for it. Or Hungary. :D Nah they really deserve it but yeah I have no reason to watch it anymore tbh. :D England, Wales, Ireland, Northern Ireland. Only Scotland is missing here. -_- The Queen must be thrilled. XD

I dont know very mutch about the team in Netherlands :p

Sweden did not play well in the Em, well i did like the last game. That was fun. Of what I could see.

But I am really impressed by Iceland. I hope to see them

No I couldent see it :( it was during the same time as Sweden played. i could hardly see that one either cuz it was lagging so much :p What Queen?? Oh you mean the English one. I doubt she cares about football, but if she does, I would say its impressive that she can still keep upp with the games, how old is she, she seems to have been around sence beginning of time. 200-death , I dunno :S

Is your team still hanging in there XD

Wasn't Italy playing with there B team, I hadn't watch it but I heard there where 8 new players on the field.

I think the reason was because they wanted to spare their players for spain.

Yup! Ireland is still alive! They had to beat Italy in order to move on to the Round of 16. OMG! I was so torn between that match. I like Italy a lot, but man, that goal that Ireland made was amazing. I am so pleased!

Sometimes, some teams lose/ don't win a match on purpose if they can eliminate a tough team by their result. You know, it means a difficult opponent out of play. Now I'm not saying it was for sure the case for Italy, but that is a possibility too.

Yeah they are. My best man and half of my family is from Croatia so..pretty exciting. >.

Second day without a game, feels relaxing but I'm looking forward to more exiting games now, the real EC starts here

and this is special for you

:Being-joyful:

I must say I am impressed. Wales Oh YEah! Congratulations.

But i am still sad about about Sweden not playing anymore

:8onion74:

Awww, I'm so bummed I wanted Switzerland to win, but Congrats to Poland. That was such a good match, they were both really equal. It would probably still have been going on if Switzerland hadn't missed that one PK. XD

Also bummed about Northern Ireland. But again, Congrats to Wales. They played really well.

Yeah I saw the last part with Switzerland , that was very exiting with the ...what did you call it.. ' Penelty kicks' ?

It was exiting but i am happy for Wales.

And U.S meets Colombia right anbout the Bronze tonight?

Croatia and Portugal is an exiting game, fast passed. not allot of chances, but I'm wondering why Croatia is playing weaker today then they did when they played against Spain.

i cant Watch Portugal. the website i use is from Another channel and its lagging...im 6 minutes behind...the reporters voics and they are 3 minutes behind the vid hahahaha so i gave up.

I do it the old fashion way now. Radio :3 ... but i am lost :cuteonion9:

2D274905814412-today-1950-housewife-140509-01.today-inline-large.jpg

Dude, believe me, you haven't missed much. XD This match is a disgrace. Sad... just sad.

I agree, I thought would be up living game,I was so wrong. I don't understand these are 2 good soccer teams who can play both excellent soccer. what makes them playing so apathetic.

This is one of the worst matches in football history ever. XD Hmm we shall look forward to the penalties tho. XD