• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fan_yaoi

• KohakuShadow

• Rebel Heart

• Suida

Im soooo sad................Switzerland plaid today with Poland and lost after penalty kicks. so disappointing =/

tonight I went to have a beer out with my best friend, to forget about that match. XDDD

Bad game? Because there wasn't any goals? You guys should watch basketball instead. Lots of points there. XD It seems to be the popular opinion that football sucks if there aren't many goals lately. Seems like I'm the only one here too that thinks otherwise. ._.

I think both teams showed excellent control of the ball though I'm really sorry that Croatia held back and tried to organize their attacks too much. :/ They should push more. But I'm still proud of them, they played really well against a team so skilled. :o Sanches deserved a yellow card though..dude, this isn't hockey. -_-

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
*tilts head* Aw just for me? Interesting choice of video that just proves how much he sucked at this championship and what he's usually capable of. I actually hope he gets his mojo back because Portugal is one of the teams I cheer for. ):

Aaaaannndddd my girl is here. XD But Aya chan I didn't say it was boring because there wasn't any goal. It really was boring. I mean Croatia could have kicked their butt but dunno it was just... just boring. XD And yeah Ronaldo sucks BIG TIME.

The last minutes were nice to watch tho. ^^

: You aren't the only one. I love it when a game is low scoring or even goes to PKs. Cause it means it was a strong defensive game. No one showed any weakness. I mean I dislike PK's (for reasons) but usually when it goes to that, it's a strong and tough game.

Yeah, I get sick of hearing a game isn't good if there aren't a lot of goals. Cause if you can't appreciate the beauty of that then....whatever. Yeah, if you want a game with a lot of points watch Basketball or American football. Lots of points there.

Not sure how I feel about the winner of the last game though. I feel bad for Croatia cause it sounds like they didn't play the way they played in Group Play. But Sadly that's what happens in football.

I'm looking forward to the Copa tonight! US vs Columbia! Come on US! Lets win 3rd place for pride and to get the highest placing in a tournament in years! LOL

Exactly! It's really obvious you played football since you enjoy it like this. ;D Both teams were on par with each other even though Croatia had more possesion because of their style of play. But they really could stand up to Portugal and I think that's awesome. :D Also, I think you can see they are younger team becaue they were always just this close, but couldn't score. Portgual is far more experienced. Oh well, I'm watching England today so we'll see how that goes. :3
Croatia kind of did kick their butt. (; It was just a matter of time who will make the first mistake after 2 hours on the field and unfortunately it was Croatia. ): But seriously, that's football. A lot of games are like this. You should really try basketball instead. :3

That last sentence of yours kicked me

. You know what let's all hold hands and sing Kumbaya instead. XD XD XD

GO SLOVAKIA, IRELAND and BELGIUM!!!

oh maan i havent been able to write so much. Been Busy with my Fish.

I am so suprised that iceland and Wales are still in the game o_O and that my team is out :'(

COPA 25 June

Congratulations To Colombia for a Third Place

In the Copa América Centenario 2016

FINAL COMMING UP 26 JUNE

Argentina - Chile

At,

U.S on 4th Place

UEFA Result from last game 25 June:

Switzerland 4-5 Poland

Wales 1-0 Northen Ireland

Croatia 0-1 Portugal

UEFA Games Today:

France - Rep. Of ireland

Germany - Slovakia

Hungary - Belgium

I didn't want it to kick you, it was meant as a suggestion since most of my friends that don't like football enjoy in basketball. |:

Anyways, I was sure that tonight, England is playing..instead I missed France winning. orz I really lost all sense of time. -_-

, Haha indeed. Yeah. Being a young team can be tough. But when you have games like that it is helpful cause it helps you to learn what you do right. And what you need to work on.

That's like when I watch the US play yesterday for the Copa. I mean after they were down 1-0 they didn't give up. They also had more possesion and more shots on goal. But they're still learning cause they just need that finishing kill shot so to speak. Right now they just don't have it still. But they'll get better. Just like Croatia.

Wahhhh, Republic of Ireland lost and so did Slovakia. *sighs* At least Ireland was closer in the game than Slovakia.....that game just went from bad to worse.... *sighs*

I wasn't able to watch as I was at the culture Japan festival with a friend. Watching belguim right now, they play sloppy they could have scored much more goals.

Man this game is so exciting. I love that Hungary isn't making it easy for Belgium. That's how it should be, even if they lose they aren't going quietly.

*laughs*

is in love~!

I told my friend how lucky Chelsea is for having Eden and she said..."Ugh we hate that bitch Chelsea." Ah this is priceless! XD Damn this cracked me up. XD XD

Actually his retirement isn't official. He said he may/is thinking about retiring.

He just needs some time, because this is something he said after a heartbreaking loss.

It's an understandable reaction. But it's not at all official.

Italy won, Spain wasn't willing enough so it seems, they played without any fantasy. Italy wanted to win no matter what and played much better, and secretly I'm a fan of the Azzuri and Pelle :D

Now England, I forsee another BREKsit:Cool:

HAHAHA Best start of the Week eva.

Haircut, that ended up good, Soda and a hamburger, gameof thrones and on top of this

ICELAND WINS Agains tEngland XDD Crazy crazy zrazy. maaaan i am HAppy for them!!!! WoW

I love this underdog team wining against bigger teams.

“Even the smallest person can change the course of the future” GO, GO, ICELAND isl.gif?itok=1mA_9CT6