Who is your favorite BL actor?

Morinaga's Girl

I fell for Saito Yasuka after seeing him in Ai no Kotodama, then when he appeared in Takumi-kun 1, i screamed and got so excited. He's so beautiful. Yum!

• Like 1

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JuJu

• Morinaga's Girl

• Sloan

• diemme

• 3 weeks later...

Mines is Daisuke Watanabe(Takumi Kun series) and Hidenori Tokuyama from "Ai no kotodama". They're both GORGEOUS! O_O

(oh btw, new to the site, and I'm surprised no one mentioned Ai no Kotodama yet. Or I missed a post? That's a good BL movie too)

Daisuke

watanabe2.jpg

Tokuyama

tokuyama_hidenori.jpg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Wow... is hard to chose one... now I like Dai-chan & Mao-kun...

I used to like Yoshikazu Kotani from Boy's Love... some how...

I got into Mao & Dai fever... --;;;

Also, I like Song, Chang ui... He is Korean acter...

Who was in Korean drama... call Life is beautiful...

He play first son in remarried family... who is gay...

Even it isn't totally gay drama... but, still play gay man so...

is it save to say him as one... ^^;;;;

• Like 2

I have 2. I die for Takumi Saito and Duncan Lai. They are too cute. Guys, this is where you want when you want lol

• Like 1

Ok eventhough he's not a real bl actor but i love Naitou Taiki...

he's like me and my friends' new fever at school...

one of my friend even follow him on ameblo n will help me translate bout wat he wrote on his blog...

his cuteness really melt our heart....

and i like baba chan too...he's hot n funny...who wouldnt like him...haha

and i like takiguchi too...he's cute n also a close friend of Taiki too...

i cant believe takki n taiki alwys hangout at each other home....kawaii

• Like 3

i've been avoiding this thread for quite some time because i found myself at a complete loss as to who i really would say is my favorite BL actor. i've watched a lot of BL films in the past but most of the actors i've seen i've only enjoyed watching them doing that particular role they were assigned to portray.

having recently watched Takumi-kun: Pure...i discovered something and to my surprise i found the guy i truly and would look forward to very much seeing in another BL role or any role/character in the future.

the man is Baba Ryouma. when i first saw him in Bibou no Detail...i couldn't keep my eyes off him. i think i was immediately infatuated. it must have been love at first sight already. then seeing him in Pure again...i just felt even more impressed than ever. because he's a totally different person onscreen as opposed to the goofy guy offscreen. for me that's truly amazing. he has a very strong appeal and a much stronger presence. how he's able to keep himself together despite being in a cast of more experienced actors. he truly held his own and for me, he stole the show. there's nothing awkward about him at all. i can keep watching his scenes over and over and still get excited every time.

and man...can he kiss! that really blew my mind. i am admiring him already for his presence and acting ability and then he does that kissing scene. i just went crazy. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....that was a really, really, REALLY great kiss. i love it. i can watch it on loop.

i surely wanna see him more in the future tackling different roles.

• Like 4

Mhm I have watched a lot of boys love movies so this decision is not the easiest one I had to make. I like many of the charakters, but I really fell for Hamao Kyousuke in Takumi-Kun, I really like Watanabe Daisuke a lot too and who really caught my attention in the third Takumi-kun movie was Ryouma Baba. I liked the charater in the manga a lot but in the movie he was really awesome. I still need to watch the 4th movie, I am loading it atm, but I am so glad when I can finally watch it. The first guy who caught my attention in a boys love movie was Saito Takumi in Boys love. I got the movie at home and I also have the manga and god this guy was really great.

Still is not that easy to say which one is the best, then I think they're all are good, in their own way xD

Well atm I would pick Hamao Kyousuke over all of them, I really like him - specially in the 3rd movie.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
My favorite is Kim Jae-wook (Antique)

kim-jae-wook-1003-503.jpgKimJaeWook.jpg

wow...i like him too...^o^

I think he's so beautiful!!!...

more beautiful than other women....lol

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I have to say Tomo Yanagishita from Takumi-kun would be my fav. BL actor. He's just super cute & I love his smile!!

Kya~ I can't wait for Takumi-kun 5 to be uploaded.

Picnikcollage.jpg

• Like 3

without hesitation:

- Saito Takumi -

honestly, every time i hear this guy's voice everything around me becomes automaticly inaudible..

and then, secondly his looks,... oh dear god, thank you for bringing us this boy!

asdfghjkl... :cuteonion57:

tumblr_m00683Mknw1rqng1to1_400.jpg?.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...