Do you hide your yaoi addiction?

animegirl

My friends know about my yaoi addiction, but the family no one knows better and they do not know about it. I even got infected yaoi dependence of some of my friends "what I'm bad" onion4

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JuJu

• yaoi-fangirl01

• jamieboy

• didz015

hmm i must admit my friends they dont know about this...so thats why i make some secret profile on fb that i can chat post or do what ever i want....people they dont know so much...and yaoi its a kind of self sex fantasy...so thaty why im thinking why should i share with everyone my secrets sex fantasy...its privat stuff

• 1 month later...

Well, my parents don't know about this. I mean if they found out, they will skin me alive! But my close friends knows about this. And they seem to accept me who I really am. Though my close friends are all girls, I'm glad to have gay friends who actually knows what yaoi is and are willing to watch/read with me when we have time..

I don't really know if I should be proud or something of the fact that I was the one who influenced my gay friends about yaoi.. I mean, I know more of it than them! Well, at first it was a little awkward, but,, nothing's gonna stop me! And eventually, we've build a strong bond because of that.. haha..

If only my all-girl friends were as open as my gay friends.. They understand me, but not as much as my gay friends...

Well, I don't exactly hide it, more like avoid mentioning all the manga, doujinshi, fanfiction, anime, and BL dramas to real life friends and family. I don't see why they need to know about all the smut. XD

I don't mind people knowing that I have no problems watching gay movies (stuff like Brokeback Mountain ect) After all, I do live in a country where same sex marriage is legal, so most of us young people are pretty open minded.

My mother knows I've watched Queer As Folk (non Asian BL drama) and I've told her the sex scenes are pretty explicit, but that's about it, really.

One of these days I'll probably my more mature friends (those who are +18) about addiction to BL and yaoi, because I'm tired of not beinf able to talk to anyone about it. XD

Some of my friends know, but the ones that I think would completely disown me I don't tell, and I will definitly not tell my family because I don't think that my mother or father would react very well, although my sister knows but she kind of like yaoi

I don't hide my YAOI addiction, most of my friends know it, someone don't understand my love for YAOI but I don't care!

Wish I had your openness XD Only about two people outside the internet have known about my love of yaoi, and we've parted ways since highschool. I feel too uncomfortable telling anyone, so it's pretty much a secret. If I had some more friends that were into yaoi as well, then I'm sure I would open up to them.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow I really admire the ones who can say that they like yaoi... I mean even my best friend doesn't now only my sister nows because she's addicted as wel. But my boyfriend doesn't now ... he would totally freak out :hamtaro-005 (6):

I try to hide it, but somehow everyone close to me already knows. My mom, my brother, my sister, my best friends and my husband. Maybe it's the pictures on my walls... and the fact that I talk about it all the time. DX

But to people I don't know, I pretend to be normal, though I'm really bad at it. XD I usually end up not talking very much and then later people will ask my husband if I hate them. fml

I too feel uncomfortable telling others about yaoi, I guess I'm scared they'll feel uneasy around me and avoid talking to me. But I've decided to be open with at least one friend because I'm so tired of hiding stuff. Everytime I hang out with someone I'm always tense because I always have to make sure I don't let anything slip, and I want to be able to share everything with a best friend. I also want to make new friends who love yaoi like I do, and if that's ever going to happen I have to be more open, so that other people who hide their yaoi addiction will be open with me. Maybe if I confess, they'll do too. XD

I'll just explain to them that I am scared of telling people about my love for yaoi, and hopefully they'll understand. They probably have secrets they don't feel comfortable sharing too.

And if I do end up losing a friend by telling them, then I would probably be better off without their company anyway.

But I won't tell my cousins (who are 16 and 14, and like my little brother and sister) until they are in their late teens, because I don't think they are ready to know yet.

Guest buyaudemars

. These come in a wide range of sizes.

Excursion Expert Synergy accessories, which might function originating from a motor vehicle ordinary 12-volt electrical outlet, can deliver unmatched stages of relaxation and also temperature. This particular wardrobe, consumers will be comfy without having putting on disproportionate levels of garments. This kind of clothing aids in battling lower energy when safe guarding gratification and safe practices, through giving adding a large amount of warmth

I brought a yaoi manga to my school one day and showed my friends and they were just so in ahhh's(maybe a bit creep out),it was so funny.I think they were sort of embarrass to even look at it again.Most of them know of my yaoi addiction,I even make fun of my friends when I suggest that they should watch it.I know one or two ppl who are yaoi addicts but that's it.I never really share about my deep yaoi addictions(It gets way to awkward/embarrassing for me to share stuff so deep....My family could never know.That would be the craziest thing to even mention and plus it's really embarrassing for my parents to even be in the room and an intimate moment on tv come on.They're strict(sorta against the idea of two guys/Christians) while I could care less who you are and who you're with because it's just not my right to judge anyone plus it's fiction that I watching/reading so it doesn't even matter.

Well, in my family..only my brother knows. He just keeps on saying: "you're weird.."

>.

and of course, to my friends, all of them know!!!!

I can't keep a deep secret to all of them. XD

i envy all those people who can tell their family and friends.... my family dont like i watch anime or manga so if they knew that i love yaoi they would worry seriously xD and my friends dont know i like manga and of course they dont know i love yaoi, i think most of them would stop talk to me if they knew u.u

i really would like to have a friend who love yaoi too and share it with her/him u.u

i envy all those people who can tell their family and friends.... my family dont like i watch anime or manga so if they knew that i love yaoi they would worry seriously xD and my friends dont know i like manga and of course they dont know i love yaoi, i think most of them would stop talk to me if they knew u.u

i really would like to have a friend who love yaoi too and share it with her/him u.u

Yeah me to ... I have friends who are really normal and would start to avoid me if they new I like maga, especially yaoi so I really try to hide it as well lukely I do have other friends who watch manga and anime but they all hate yaoi :leaf9:

• Like 1

you guys are crazy:leaf13: !! I would never tell my parents or my friends ! they don't even like manga/anime, so what would they think if I told them I read yaoi...

the only one who knows is my sister. it's all because of her that I like yaoi rabbit8

you guys are crazy:leaf13: !! I would never tell my parents or my friends ! they don't even like manga/anime, so what would they think if I told them I read yaoi...

the only one who knows is my sister. it's all because of her that I like yaoi rabbit8

Yup Yup i'm the same as you only my sister knows XD

Guest hannakawai

mi hide this even to my sister, only my best-friend knows although she doesn't like yaoi, and another close friend of mine which is also my neighbor who is also addicted to yaoi or she's more addicted than i am hehe

i am not hide it neither told it, i dont care they(my family) know it or not......

I'm in the age of accountable for my own actions,sometimes I even slipped out to my friend and my ex ex ex ex..... boy friend (at that time still date) thats yaoi its sooo interesting.

since they knew I was normal,they think I'm just kidding and some of them just say "I know you're weird from the first"..........

i'll try too.....a lot,poisoning my friend with my yaoi colection to shut him/her mouth.......for sure i love to see their reaction when looking making out scene......shocked and drool 0e003187b7cd3914ae20147aa7c953b01255120029_full.jpg

tumblr_lct1dkzaDe1qerx9fo1_500.jpg

I am not hiding it at all. Its actually more the fact, that I am sooner or later telling it to everyone I know haha. I just cant avoid talking about it because its so much fun =) and if you enter my room its kind of obvious that i am addicted to BL stuff ...

furthermore I write stories too about that topic and some of my friends and my family too are reading it, so they see it there as well.

So, I guess my friends and family got used to it. My mum asked my several times in the past when i get over this ... but i always told her it will enver happen and well ... as you can see I am still in to it =P

• 2 weeks later...

I never thought that yaoi is different from shoujou manga, is it? it's just adding some sexy scene. it's not even H-manga you see. it's really romantic and the heart-beat wouldn't go away. I don't go around telling people about it, but I never once tried to hide it. In fact I'm really excited jumping around the DVD store when I see the DVD on sell . kyaapo (>A