• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Last_sky16

• yojichan

• j3dmed

• 현애

cannot wait anymore..

i want to see MisuXShingouji Kissing Kissing....

lovey dovey dakara aaaw~~~~:leaf15:

sounds a bir pervert....but....SAME HERE!!!!!

i thing i've waiting for my whole life...

replaying the making of n trailer cant even calm me down...

i wanna watch misu n poor puppy shingyouji madly...:hamtaro-005 (5)::hamtaro-005 (5)::hamtaro-005 (5):

sounds a bir pervert....but....SAME HERE!!!!!

i thing i've waiting for my whole life...

replaying the making of n trailer cant even calm me down...

i wanna watch misu n poor puppy shingyouji madly...:hamtaro-005 (5)::hamtaro-005 (5)::hamtaro-005 (5):

LOL..yeah that sound Pervert LOLOL...omgeee...cannot wait for updated new series :leaf15:

Message to Baba Ryoma From Taiki.and Baba ryoma Replied his message and he kinda touching with Taiki..:leaf15:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 4

I have no idea what they're saying but i'm sure it's sweet and wonderful.

i like how Baba couldn't look at the camera as he spoke. I like this sweet serious side of him as much as I love the goofy side of him too.

So nice!

• Like 1

Message to Baba Ryoma From Taiki.and Baba ryoma Replied his message and he kinda touching with Taiki..:leaf15:

in this one taiki doesnt call baba "baba chan"...maybe he's shy...

ahaha...baba serious face is hot...

taiki also cute...somehow i like him now esp in cast talk vid...

cannot wait 4 the 4th series esp when knowing there's 5th one....

Oh man.. I thought it was supposed to come out this month but I just learned it doesn't come out until almost the end of next month...T.T

• Like 1

Oh man.. I thought it was supposed to come out this month but I just learned it doesn't come out until almost the end of next month...T.T

Yeap... that's a bit disappointing.

i can't help noticing how pretty as a girl Taiki is.

i mean look at his delicate features! is he wearing lipgloss or are his lips naturally glossed like that?

amazing!

baba-chan looks more and more handsome as i watch these promotional Pure videos. i'm so excited to watch the film and just soak up in his handsomeness!

i mean he was amazing in takumi-kun 3. he was very seme. so hot. intimidating. totally not goofy and then we see all these videos and he shows his goofy side and his serious side. he is MISU ARATA! ♥

and the fact he could convince us all with that effective portrayal makes me wanna look forward to watching him more. i wanna hang out with baba-chan. ♥

• Like 1

i can't help noticing how pretty as a girl Taiki is.

i mean look at his delicate features! is he wearing lipgloss or are his lips naturally glossed like that?

amazing!

baba-chan looks more and more handsome as i watch these promotional Pure videos. i'm so excited to watch the film and just soak up in his handsomeness♥

i agree wif u...Taiki is so pretty...i heard tht some japanese fan called him "Pretty Taiki"...ahaha...when i show his pic 2 my fwen n say "he's pretty isnt it??"...my fwen would say "ya..prettier than u..." quite sad but i agree wif tht..(he has such a beautiful skin more than me too) omg..

Baba-chan...wow 1st time i watch in bibouno detail i was like...

WTF???...diz guy is hot!!!..n after watch his true self..

i cant believe he can act as a very diffrent person..

AWESOME!!!...totally amazed...KAKKOI!!!!!

Baba-chan n taiki is perfect...

the directer made a very excellence choice

like he did when choosing Mao n Dai....

:hamtaro-005 (9):

• Like 1

I'm excited for the fourth movie to come out.Although Takumi and Gii aren't the main haracters.I've also heard rumors that the fifth one is already in the making and that Takumi and Gii will go back as the original characters.Excitement

It's not a rumor anymore.

It's already confirmed that they're already filming the 5th movie.

Pure will be released on DVD on May 27 so it will take some time before we can expect the English sub to be released. :)

Hmm well i would love to see what actually develops between Misu and Shingyoji, but i really need to see more of Takumi and Gii though

Takumi-kun hwaiting :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
i agree wif u...Taiki is so pretty...i heard tht some japanese fan called him "Pretty Taiki"...ahaha...when i show his pic 2 my fwen n say "he's pretty isnt it??"...my fwen would say "ya..prettier than u..." quite sad but i agree wif tht..(he has such a beautiful skin more than me too) omg..

Baba-chan...wow 1st time i watch in bibouno detail i was like...

WTF???...diz guy is hot!!!..n after watch his true self..

i cant believe he can act as a very diffrent person..

AWESOME!!!...totally amazed...KAKKOI!!!!!

Baba-chan n taiki is perfect...

the directer made a very excellence choice

like he did when choosing Mao n Dai....

:hamtaro-005 (9):

I agree ^^ they are perfect together ^^

• Like 1

i think it's a good thing they focus on arata and shingyouji!! xDD i'm a complete fan and supporter! and yes! arata s so possessive!! is it paradise or what?!! xDD

I don't know mcuh about what'll happend, but hope for the best.

Though Gii in the third serie wasn't as good looking as he should've. I hate how actors change every serie....

but still, is there any yaoi DRAMAS in stead of movies? Movies pass so fast ):

i think it's a good thing they focus on arata and shingyouji!! xDD i'm a complete fan and supporter! and yes! arata s so possessive!! is it paradise or what?!! xDD

ya...arata is so possesive...he somehow treat shingouji like a cute puppy....

but tht makes him HOT...like a hot master who bullying his cute puppy

Hello Takumi-kun lovers!

You might be wondering why am I posting another Pure trailer. You might think it's redundant but technically yeah...at first glance.

But this is important because the other Pure trailer did not English sub some of the texts that were on the screen, just the dialogs.

Also the most important thing the one who posted this on YouTube has given details regarding the English sub so we can expect it to be happening by June. So exciting, ne?

As soon as they get the RAW video of this Hollyhock Subs will start working on the English sub. Yes, Hollyhock Subs, the same people who subbed the other 3 Takumi-kun movies.

• Like 1

yojichan....my birthday in on June...after i read tht they sub it n we can watch it on June....

i was thinking....if this movie went out on my birthday....

this will be the greatest birthday present EVER!!!!!....kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!rabbit1

yojichan....my birthday in on June...after i read tht they sub it n we can watch it on June....

i was thinking....if this movie went out on my birthday....

this will be the greatest birthday present EVER!!!!!....kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!rabbit1

Advance happy happy birthday, sweetheart.

I'm so excited to see all the Takumi-kun fans here rejoice when Pure is released and English subbed. I'm sure it's gonna be like a party. Woohoo!!!

I'm watching the trailer and I can't help but find that scene where Misu adjusts Shingyouji's shirt from behind. So in control. Now THAT'S one really sexy seme move right there!

• Like 1

Advance happy happy birthday, sweetheart.

I'm so excited to see all the Takumi-kun fans here rejoice when Pure is released and English subbed. I'm sure it's gonna be like a party. Woohoo!!!

I'm watching the trailer and I can't help but find that scene where Misu adjusts Shingyouji's shirt from behind. So in control. Now THAT'S one really sexy seme move right there!

thanx a lot....leaf1

kyaaa.....yojichan is same with me...^^

i love tht part the most...i still remembered in interview Taiki said tht part is "tickling sensation"....ahaha

tickiling or not tht part is HOT...n i love "arata-san!" part too...the voice is soooooo cute....:leaf15:

• Like 1