Have you known or met a real gay guy in the real life? XD

JuJu

I once knew this gay married couple who were openly romantic, i found them super adorable that i loved to watch them :3 Almost like a Yaoi Book come to life :hamtaro-005 (8):

• Like 1

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JuJu

• chiakaiyuki

• jamieboy

• andreanitzoo

Sure, I've known at least 30 Gay men in my life so far.

4 couples which are married and dear friends of mine;

the rest random encounters from Gay bars that I frequent.

I'm bi-sexual--so I meet a lot of Gay or Bi-sexual people.

I would have to say around 70% of my friends are Gay or Bi actually.

The rest are straight of course. ^^

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Well... i've always had a fascination for guys, but my first encounter was with a bisexual friend, we grew really close and one day he began to touch me. Since then i've always allowed him to do as he please as long as no one knows and he's there to talk to me, i also love seeing him smile. I thought we were in a relationship cause I really loved him, but he got a girlfriend behind my back and i only knew when he broke up with her, i was enraged but i felt sorry at the same time I apologized as i thought it was my fault they didn't work out (why did i DO THAT!?!? @.@), guess i was young back then. Soon after I visited him one day and... he stripped me and toyed with me, but he never hugged me or kissed me, he just left me there and i felt really betrayed... We just left it there and i never dated anyone since, guy nor girl... So yeah, that count as my "yaoi" encounter?

Yes, I have met gay guys in real life. They are normal - just like you and me. Nothing as glamorous as Yaoi's make things out to be (although, I'm sure Shojo/shounen manga's do the same thing).

It's a little funny to me that this is being asked.

(I will say though, that some are fabulous)

yes, I have.. most of them are closed.. and just little of them are open.

cuz the courage to come out is really heavy..

Funny you mention that, i have so many gay friends IRL and we work together as hairdresser :)

Half of them are rather girly xD sometimes i have the feeling that i'm the macho one LOL

It comes to the point where i'm not surprise anymore if they kiss each other infront of me, Haha!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

You are so lucky! *__* You should put hidden cameras there :p

AHAHA! I really want to! but i rather not, mymom gonna chop myhead if she found out i'm doing mysecret project xD she dun like it when i hangout with mygay friends in myfree time :c Tsk.

but i did manage to take few video's of myother gay friends who love yaoi (not hairdresser one) at Sawachi Nijikai event xD

The one who cosplay as shizuo xD

I have many gay friends...well, before I met and know one gay friend, then I know others gay friends from him, but beside that I know some gay friends from forum in my country. My country-Indonesia...well actually there're many gay men here, but not all of them has coming out, just few of them. Many of my gay friends are still discreet or not coming out yet. I respect them, so I try not to open about them when we're with other friends that not gay or not knowing about him being gay. Because I know some of friends of my gay friends too.

There's my old friend from high school..we met again after a long time about one and half year ago, and I just found out that he's a gay. Well...because we met at Q Festival-a festival that screening LBGT's movies-. After I got home, he messaged me and we talk a lot by messages...and then he start to open to me about him being gay.. :)

u can come in my country anytime u want my country is very famous heaven world and also have a lot foreign gay too ...in bali ,.,.,.,

Hai...you live in Bali? I live in Jakarta. I have a gay friend in Bali too..when I read your post and you said that you live in Bali, I thought you're my friend. But when I see your photo, I realized you're a different person. I have a gay friend from Bali too,named Erik. He works at hotel. We only met for once..

AHAHA! I really want to! but i rather not, mymom gonna chop myhead if she found out i'm doing mysecret project xD she dun like it when i hangout with mygay friends in myfree time :c Tsk.

but i did manage to take few video's of myother gay friends who love yaoi (not hairdresser one) at Sawachi Nijikai event xD

The one who cosplay as shizuo xD

hahahahaaaa...well done with the video.. :p

I have a ton of gay friends. They arent everything people say they are. they are just like us and they act the same way we do. My friends are really girly though and everytime i go shopping they always wanna go with me asking if i can take them to lunch.

Like 5..but only cuz they fell inlove with me,didn't really mean to make them gay,just so happen they turned gay just to love me

hahahahaaaa...well done with the video.. :p

it's a good thing i sat at the front row =7=b VIP sit, Haha!

Yes, I have met gay guys in real life. They are normal - just like you and me. Nothing as glamorous as Yaoi's make things out to be (although, I'm sure Shojo/shounen manga's do the same thing).

It's a little funny to me that this is being asked.

(I will say though, that some are fabulous)

I couldn't agree more, well said

I have met a few gay guys (and I know quite a number of lesbian and bisexual girls as well as a couple of transgenders), some were fellow classmates at martial arts training, others I know from a hobby forum I frequent. One guy I briefly trained with, he was in his early forties I think and had only just come out somewhere in the year before and he was SO happy to finally be himself that he just couldn't stop telling everyone he liked men. Sadly he was HIV positive (didn't stay in our dojo for long partly because of that) so I'm not sure if he could actually enjoy his newfound freedom.

And to all those of you that say they never met a gay guy: chances are you did, but they were or were so forced to be in the closet that you could never tell. The real world really isn't a yaoi fantasy, sadly...

I had a gay bestfriend before:') he suddenly moved and I haven't talked to since but he was perfect 0! The best of bestfriends I have ever had:Ddi

Oh, poor guy xD. Now...I have some gay friends. And they are always nice with me, we laugh, and stuff. Like I do with my straight friends. They are the same as everyone. If I didn't know them, I wouldn't know that they were gay...well...some of them xD.

I've met a lot of 'em. Most of them were not so attractive. -_-

They can fix hair and do nails to awesome though! And they're female friendly too.

Firstly he should of reported that creep, that's no way for a teacher to behave! Second, I know its a teacher who is an authority figure, but always ask why they want such private details for security reasons, in this case harassment. Personally I think the teacher is a d*ck by what you are saying, this is real life not some loved up yaoi story.

As for you question, yes I do now real life gay men. My best friend is gay. I was the first person he told/ came out to. I never noticed before he told me, but looking back I can kick myself for not been able to tell, if he acts any more "gay" he may as well tattoo it on his forehead hahaha.

This is stalking and should be reported to the school and the police!

Secondly, the whole question about real people's sexual orientation is unimportant and offensive. Stalking is stalking. And to speculate on other's private lives is in the least bad manners. Over 10% of the world is gay, you probably know several people and they may not come out of the closet with some of these attitudes. People are people and it's not a good thing to pry into other's personal life.

If you're just worried about a friend and they're being stalked, please support them to go to those in charge and the authorities and report it.

well, i know lots of gay people and straight people who turn out to have a boyfriend (i guess you can call that bi(?)), even i am still confused about my sexual orientation. most of my gay friend are manly in personality though and all of them are shotacons.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a gay professor and he's very handsome. LOL I like him since summer but I found out that he has a boyfriend. 3