Leslie_LC

Can I hug you, please?

I felt teary-eyed reading this post and the trivia about Morita and Suzuki. OMG! The images you posted here. Thank you so much. I feel like I'm gonna faint. I am so happy and I'm crying. Reading this gave me a lot of insight that has further inspired me and I'm very grateful for that. Morita and Suzuki really amazed me in Takumi-kun 2. There was a lot of poetry and that quiet deep romance between them that I can't help but fall in love with. I really love their story. It was so beautiful.

Yes, I did notice a lot of running in the series. But this is not isolated in the Takumi-kun films only. I have noticed this a lot in other Japanese movies too. Lots of running. They don't like walking that much, do they? Hehehe! And someone's always bound to get dragged by the hand by someone. Hehehe! Cute. In some countries that would be deemed as childish or something only an adult would do to a child. But in Japanese movies I've seen, we see an adult male dragging the other adult male by the hand like that and run. Cute.

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hama71

• yojichan

• Last_sky16

• athrun08

Can I hug you, please?

I felt teary-eyed reading this post and the trivia about Morita and Suzuki. OMG! The images you posted here. Thank you so much. I feel like I'm gonna faint. I am so happy and I'm crying. Reading this gave me a lot of insight that has further inspired me and I'm very grateful for that. Morita and Suzuki really amazed me in Takumi-kun 2. There was a lot of poetry and that quiet deep romance between them that I can't help but fall in love with. I really love their story. It was so beautiful.

Where... I just try my best to summerarize what was in blog... ^^;;;

I used the translation but it wasn't good... so I try my best understaing from that translation to write this... --;;;

Any way thanks you for your commend... ^^

They are released the 2nd Takumi-kun series...

For that they start doing all this Q&A for 10days...

So tomorrow(in my time zone) I will post 3rd one...

I can't wait for tomorrow story... ^^

And first two pic are from 2nd Takumi-kun home page and the next two are from book they leased all about 2nd Takumi-kun movie...

• Like 1

Yes, I did notice a lot of running in the series. But this is not isolated in the Takumi-kun films only. I have noticed this a lot in other Japanese movies too. Lots of running. They don't like walking that much, do they? Hehehe! And someone's always bound to get dragged by the hand by someone. Hehehe! Cute. In some countries that would be deemed as childish or something only an adult would do to a child. But in Japanese movies I've seen, we see an adult male dragging the other adult male by the hand like that and run. Cute.

firstly....kyaaaa!!!! yojichan i LOVE ur signature..."You're mine and that's all you need to know"...omfg..*totally excited*

adult male dragging the othe adult male...hehe

i remembered the scene on Pure when Misu dragged shingyouji out of the cafe...

gosh...totally CUTE...>,,

• Like 1

firstly....kyaaaa!!!! yojichan i LOVE ur signature..."You're mine and that's all you need to know"...omfg..*totally excited*

adult male dragging the othe adult male...hehe

i remembered the scene on Pure when Misu dragged shingyouji out of the cafe...

gosh...totally CUTE...>,,

Thank you so much! We are both loving each other's signatures. I was so excited when I saw that scene from your signature in the movie and I thought about you. Oh, he's soooooooooooooooooooooooooo in love with Misu. Ok, I'm gonna melt now.

You know, that person who said that Misu and Shingyouji kissed like fishes...I swear..I'm gonna pick up a fish and slap it onto that person's face and say..HERE YOU GO TRY KISSING IT YOURSELF! SEE HOW IT FEELS LIKE!"

Yes the running scenes...oh so cute and nice. I remember Takumi did some running too in both movies. Takumi-kun 2 he ran after he couldn't stand Gii looking at Morita intently during the Halloween party.

Then Takumi-kun 3 where Takumi ran again after storming out of Gii's room when he swore he'll never set foot in Gii's room ever again. OMG! I really love that scene. It was so intense, I actually cried. My heart was beating so fast.

Thank you so much! We are both loving each other's signatures. I was so excited when I saw that scene from your signature in the movie and I thought about you. Oh, he's soooooooooooooooooooooooooo in love with Misu. Ok, I'm gonna melt now.

You know, that person who said that Misu and Shingyouji kissed like fishes...I swear..I'm gonna pick up a fish and slap it onto that person's face and say..HERE YOU GO TRY KISSING IT YOURSELF! SEE HOW IT FEELS LIKE!"

Yes the running scenes...oh so cute and nice. I remember Takumi did some running too in both movies. Takumi-kun 2 he ran after he couldn't stand Gii looking at Morita intently during the Halloween party.

Then Takumi-kun 3 where Takumi ran again after storming out of Gii's room when he swore he'll never set foot in Gii's room ever again. OMG! I really love that scene. It was so intense, I actually cried. My heart was beating so fast.

kyaaa...im melting too...gosh now when i watched the fitting room scene i thought of u....but itz kinda heart-breaking when misu being mean to him..and i almost cried when finally they get together knew tht shingyouji is important to misu...ToT

kyaaa.....i'll support u yojichan!!!...i used to fight before and if tht person threatening u...call me...and i'll give her a wonderful lesson..tht person is a bullshit!!!...

i rmember all the scenes too...*cries*

i almost hate gii in bibou no detail....ahaha

• Like 1

Now it's 3rd day...

The 3rd day shoting thay did 2 kiss scenes... >

First was at the day of Halloween party...

When Takumi miss understand tha Gii was looking at Morita-kun...

Takumi ran out and Gii ran ofter him and kiss... ^^

Second was the last scene of movie... beach kiss scene...

When they were shoting... Mao-kun have bad habit... "duck mouth"... ^^;;;

When Mao-kun get tense by body closer he put his mouth like duck...

so they had to retake it several times. But, he fixed as soon as directed said about it... ^^

This might be most NG Mao-kun made in this movie(I think this is what they are saying... but not 100%) --;;;

rainbow-grass3.jpg

So Q&A... The hardest scene from this movie was "the hospital scene" ...

The Morita feelings about he can't be with the Suzuki death side bed...

Also the time limited they had and trying to portrayal feeling about it wasn't easy...

(I believe even that they did good joy on it!!!) ^^

rainbow-grass5.jpg

In the movie Akaike used 'I(ore) not 'I(boku)... because when Akaike used it seem nature...

Also, there are lot of conversations with Takumi that Takumi has to use 'I(boku)'...

So they just Akaike us 'I(ore)'... (I agree 100% on this...

Akaike using 'I(ore)' seem so nature... that I didn't know until I read this... ^^;;;;)

header_cast03.jpg

For the casting of the various characters wasn't easy...

They try their best to Look for an actor's who is image fits close to the original character as possible,

If they couldn't find on time they try to find the person who could act out that character colse as possible...

header_cast05.jpg

The last kissing scene was taken at the coast of Chiba...

The day they were shoting the wind was so strong... but, they never give up!!!

rainbow-grass4.jpg

The 4th day shoting note will come tomorrow... ^^

• Like 2

kyaaa...im melting too...gosh now when i watched the fitting room scene i thought of u....but itz kinda heart-breaking when misu being mean to him..and i almost cried when finally they get together knew tht shingyouji is important to misu...ToT

kyaaa.....i'll support u yojichan!!!...i used to fight before and if tht person threatening u...call me...and i'll give her a wonderful lesson..tht person is a bullshit!!!...

i rmember all the scenes too...*cries*

i almost hate gii in bibou no detail....ahaha

*hugs tight* thank you! thank you for the wonderful thoughts.

Dressing room scene. OMG! That was exceptionally special and sexy. I can watch that scene alone over and over again because it was sooooooooooooo good. It makes me smile like crazy every time I remember it.

Oh Bibou no Detail. It's kinda hard to hate Gii because he only behaved that way hoping to protect Takumi and not realizing how much he's hurt his sensitive lover.....until

Misu steps in and threatens to snatch him away from him. Misu actually scared him because even Gii knows that he could do it. hahahahhahahahah!!! At that moment, I just knew...I fell in love with Misu. ♥

So Q&A... The hardest scene from this movie was "the hospital scene" ...

The Morita feelings about he can't be with the Suzuki death side bed...

Also the time limited they had and trying to portrayal feeling about it wasn't easy...

(I believe even that they did good joy on it!!!) ^^

rainbow-grass5.jpg

The 4th day shoting note will come tomorrow... ^^

Thank you so much for taking the time and effort in sharing this with all of us here. Very much appreciated. We are really having fun reading these interesting information of the series.

And may I express my happiness seeing the hospital scene pic here? I'm so happy. I wanna cry again. I really really love Morita and Suzuki's love story. And they look so cute together in this scene. I wanna hug them both but most especially Morita. he really really got me. I'm always drawn to the characters who fall in love so deeply and passionately and will go through lengths to prove that love. I wanna cry now. Waaaaaah!!! Morita is soooooooooooooo cute. He looks so charming and those shy eyes and that quiet longing he expresses onscreen for Suzuki melts my heart.

Thank you so much for taking the time and effort in sharing this with all of us here. Very much appreciated. We are really having fun reading these interesting information of the series.

And may I express my happiness seeing the hospital scene pic here? I'm so happy. I wanna cry again. I really really love Morita and Suzuki's love story. And they look so cute together in this scene. I wanna hug them both but most especially Morita. he really really got me. I'm always drawn to the characters who fall in love so deeply and passionately and will go through lengths to prove that love. I wanna cry now. Waaaaaah!!! Morita is soooooooooooooo cute. He looks so charming and those shy eyes and that quiet longing he expresses onscreen for Suzuki melts my heart.

Your welcome!!! ^^

I try my best to bring much info from the blog...

The pic are from Movie Takumi-kun Series - Rainbow Colored Glass Official Photo Book...

If you want the scan book...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

this isn's my link I just found in internet...

I hope like it... ^^

• Like 1

Hamao auditioned for Morita and ended up being Takumi...LOL. No wonder he was so friggin shy and nervous in the making of Takumi 2. I mean he wasn't prepared to be getting the main role and doing all those bed/kiss scenes hahaha. Awwww.

Hamao auditioned for Morita and ended up being Takumi...LOL. No wonder he was so friggin shy and nervous in the making of Takumi 2. I mean he wasn't prepared to be getting the main role and doing all those bed/kiss scenes hahaha. Awwww.

Well they didn't do auditioning for Takumi and Gii...

They got some candidate for Gii but not for Takumi...

Then they were doing auditioning for Morita... Mao-kun was there...

So as I say in the post... it was all Mao-kun destiny(unmei) to be Takumi... ^^;;;;

Well Mao-kun was only 17 year old when he play Takumi...

He should be shy and nervous about all that scene he was still to young... ^^;;;

Some people might say he should know... but, he didn't had girlfriend and

he play tennis when he was junior high and when he got into highschool he start enter into show biz...

So he does have time for you know what... ^^;;;

uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh.......

don't know about this..

i loved takumikun...

especially gii and takumi..

feels sad when i watch niji...

loved from Morita and Suzuki really deep...

and loved the picture ^^

uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh.......

don't know about this..

i loved takumikun...

especially gii and takumi..

feels sad when i watch niji...

loved from Morita and Suzuki really deep...

and loved the picture ^^

I believe every one think same as you do...

Love Takumi & Gii(Mao & Dai) couple... ^^

Morita and Suzuki didn't say much to each other...

But, they love just didn't need to say it...

Thank you, I like that pic too!!! ^^

Well they didn't do auditioning for Takumi and Gii...

They got some candidate for Gii but not for Takumi...

Then they were doing auditioning for Morita... Mao-kun was there...

So as I say in the post... it was all Mao-kun destiny(unmei) to be Takumi... ^^;;;;

Well Mao-kun was only 17 year old when he play Takumi...

He should be shy and nervous about all that scene he was still to young... ^^;;;

Some people might say he should know... but, he didn't had girlfriend and

he play tennis when he was junior high and when he got into highschool he start enter into show biz...

So he does have time for you know what... ^^;;;

oh, I already know all about that. I'm just saying not knowin he's gonna play or get picked to play Takumi adds on to him being ONLY 17 too ^_^ but i know that he shouldn't "know"

oh, I already know all about that. I'm just saying not knowin he's gonna play or get picked to play Takumi adds on to him being ONLY 17 too ^_^ but i know that he shouldn't "know"

Well just in case I just said all that...

But, teenager this day... they know to much and have experience to early... --;;;

I am glad that Mao wasn't like those teenager... ^^;;;

Well just in case I just said all that...

But, teenager this day... they know to much and have experience to early... --;;;

I am glad that Mao wasn't like those teenager... ^^;;;

Yea. I think what attracted me to him the most was his innocence. I think that's cute ^^

And I think I read somewhere in a translated interview that Daisuke said about what Takumi and Mao have in common. That it was being pure.

Yea. I think what attracted me to him the most was his innocence. I think that's cute ^^

And I think I read somewhere in a translated interview that Daisuke said about what Takumi and Mao have in common. That it was being pure.

Dai-chan work with Mao before the movie... but, I believe in the movie Dai-chan get to know more about Mao-kun...

Well after the 2nd&3rd movie director didn't have to say to Mao & Dai-chan...

Because they become Takumi & Gii themselve... Dai-chan also said he didn't need to said any thing...

Just looking into each one's eye... they just know what the other want... ^^;;;;

Mao-kun's and Dai-chan had what Takumi & Gii had...

Takumi's purity in Mao... Gii's strong will in Dai-chan...

So it is perfect match from the beginning... ^^

• Like 1

Your welcome!!! ^^

I try my best to bring much info from the blog...

The pic are from Movie Takumi-kun Series - Rainbow Colored Glass Official Photo Book...

If you want the scan book...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

this isn's my link I just found in internet...

I hope like it... ^^

Oh my goodness. I'm DL'ing it now. Thank you so much for your generosity. I am so touched. I am looking for inspirations and these images you posted really inspired me a lot. *hugs*

Yep yep. They are now totally close and that's awesome ^_^ V

Man, I miss Daisuke in the Prince of Tennis Musical btw. He totally nailed Tezuka.

Oh my goodness. I'm DL'ing it now. Thank you so much for your generosity. I am so touched. I am looking for inspirations and these images you posted really inspired me a lot. *hugs*

Your welcome!!! I just post what I found... I didn't do much on that...

But the posting blog one... I do have to work on... --;;;

I hope I could keep up on this... --;;;;

Yep yep. They are now totally close and that's awesome ^_^ V

Man, I miss Daisuke in the Prince of Tennis Musical btw. He totally nailed Tezuka.

Me, too!!! I think the 4th team was best!!! Dai-chan in Tezuka was like the manga Tezuka came alive... ^^;;;;

Well I watch time to time at the YouTube... I just miss all the 4th team... Mao-kun, too...

Well Mao-kun use his throat to sing too much at the beginnig... but got little better later on...

But, still using throat to sing now day too... It's not good for him... --;;;

Dai-chan has balace in his voice when he sing... He know how to sing somehow... ^^;;;

I wish Dai-chan can give some tip to Mao-kun to sing... ^^;;;

It's 4th day of shoting note and Q&A...

the 4th day... they filmed the "Halloween Party"...

So Takumi, Gii, Akaike, Suzuki, Morita and Rin Takashi... all of them got together... ^^

Agine time wasn't there side... so they have to work hard as always... --;;;

But the problem with the time the actors are all get along so good...

During waiting for shoting they had their own fun... eat the sweet and play with the stuff... ^^;;;

header_story03.jpg

Well everyone can guess what was taking time to shot this scene...

Takumi playing the violin... The violin teacher was playing one side and Mao-kun playing in the scene...

The sound that he make wasn't good... But still I think Mao-kun did he best... ^^;;;

Well the song selection was by the violin teacher... match with the image of the story...

I think it was good choice too... ^^

header_link01.jpg

Now it is for the Q&A...

They took about a week to shoting this movie... All the Takumi-kun series was filming in a week...

It is quite hard to filming in a week... (but, they alway did it... they are good!!! ^^)

Actors are get along good like a good friend... so atmosphere around the place is good...

But, sometime they have to reverse around in to the heavy air for the filming.

The trust between actors and also the staffs get through all the hard time... ^^

rainbow-grass6.jpg

For the reshoting... Some time they just get in one shot...

but, because the director and actor's imaging of the scene are not alway same...

So they talk it out and reshot some time...

But, the most NG was make a mistake in word or simply by accident... ^^;;;

rainbow-grass8.jpg

Well they did the love scene that day... but, that is for other time... thay is what they said in blog... --;;;;

So this is for today... I hope I did right job on this... --;;;;;;

Some of part I have to go for my intuition... So all this isn't 100%... --;;;

This was in post in blog... the script of movie...

o0800107111278251227.jpg

• Like 1

waaaaaaiiii!!!

more yummy Takumi-kun stuffies.

hahahahahha! Dai-chan laughing like that. He looks like he's on a roll. Almost every time I see him from the Making he's always laughing about something. He seems so easily amused.

but i love love love love Hiyori Yuki's smile. so cute! I wanna hug him right there.

I really love the Halloween party group pic. That was one of my most favorite scenes from Takumi-kun 2.

waaaaaaiiii!!!

more yummy Takumi-kun stuffies.

hahahahahha! Dai-chan laughing like that. He looks like he's on a roll. Almost every time I see him from the Making he's always laughing about something. He seems so easily amused.

but i love love love love Hiyori Yuki's smile. so cute! I wanna hug him right there.

I really love the Halloween party group pic. That was one of my most favorite scenes from Takumi-kun 2.

Yes, Dai-chan laughing almost ever thing... ^^;;;;

Because of that I though Dai-chan was blood type O...

But, he is A... --;;;;;

Well when he play Gii I can say his A... but most of time he seem so easy going...

leader type of person... so on... well... I am O but most of time I look like A... --;;;

Hiyori Yuki... I alway looking only at Mao&Dai... I didn't much thought about him...

But, other I start posting about 10 days of Q&A of Takumi 2...

I start think about other too...

But... still Mao & Dai-chan always come first... ^^;;;

I do agree Yuki has nice smile.. ^^

Oh I just got to see the Takumi-kun 2 photobook last night..

OMG!

I'm so happy. I love the images. I love their personal styles and may I say Dai-chan is consistently hot with the way he looks and very relaxed. Whether he's laughing, smiling, being serious or sexy. He's so gorgeous. The most gorgeous of them all.

Mao-kun is a bundle of cuteness. I wanna play with his hair.

But I am so loving the edgy style of Yuta Takahashi. Honestly, it's his wardrobe that really caught my attention. He looks so damn cool! Very seme. woohoo!!!

I wished they posed together with Hiyori Yuki. It would have been really awesome. Although I really love the trio shot with Dai-chan, Hiyori and Yuta. I should be content with that at least. Hehe!

I'm surprised I wasn't too sold on Kei Hosogai's look though. I wasn't that impressed though he looked so cute in the movie. Must be the hair.

Takiguchi is the most business-like amongst all of them. He's the most calm in the photos.

Can I hug Hiyori? OMG! He is such a sweetheart. I'm so happy. I really love his wardrobe choice too. I think it's very fitting and he's so adorable. He looks so thoughtful and cute in the pictures where he's reading by the window. Waaaaaiii!!!

Oh I just got to see the Takumi-kun 2 photobook last night..

OMG!

I'm so happy. I love the images. I love their personal styles and may I say Dai-chan is consistently hot with the way he looks and very relaxed. Whether he's laughing, smiling, being serious or sexy. He's so gorgeous. The most gorgeous of them all.

Mao-kun is a bundle of cuteness. I wanna play with his hair.

But I am so loving the edgy style of Yuta Takahashi. Honestly, it's his wardrobe that really caught my attention. He looks so damn cool! Very seme. woohoo!!!

I wished they posed together with Hiyori Yuki. It would have been really awesome. Although I really love the trio shot with Dai-chan, Hiyori and Yuta. I should be content with that at least. Hehe!

I'm surprised I wasn't too sold on Kei Hosogai's look though. I wasn't that impressed though he looked so cute in the movie. Must be the hair.

Takiguchi is the most business-like amongst all of them. He's the most calm in the photos.

Can I hug Hiyori? OMG! He is such a sweetheart. I'm so happy. I really love his wardrobe choice too. I think it's very fitting and he's so adorable. He looks so thoughtful and cute in the pictures where he's reading by the window. Waaaaaiii!!!

I am glad to hear you like the pic in the book... ^^

Where Dai-chan can be look cool too... ^^;;;;;

I thought same thing about why they didn't put Yuta Takahashi & Hiyori Yuki together... --;;;

Well Mao-kun... I don't have to say... He is cutey... >

When Takiguchi take picture he somehow look calmer... He is most funny person in that group... ^^;;;;

Well Kei Hosogai... he wasn't show up much in movie and also in picture too...

But, the other stand up too much so it is little be to hard for him to stand up... ^^;;;

I hope you to enjoy the book much as I did... well I still do... ^^;;;;