Man Changed Sex Operation

현애

I don't know if this topic is suitable in this forum..:banhbao23::banhbao23:

erm..my friend got tagged a video from youtube that a man changed is XXX into a woman..do u think is necessary to do that?..and how do you felt if some from your friend do that operation?..

• Like 1

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YLover

• 현애

• 〜キキ〜

• OfTheNewEra

No, it is not necessarily to do such a thing... but there are persons who really feel like they have been born in the wrong body. You see, there are lots of gay men that actually feel well as being gay MEN and do not feel the need to become women.

But for others I think the situation is not that simple. They do not only love men, but actually do feel like they are women. So, they go further and have a surgery and hormonal threatments that would make them feel they have found their true identity.

If one of my friends would decide to have such a surgery I would ask him if he was sure and if he would say he was, I'll definitely support him. :hamtaro-005 (6):

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

On a medical point of view..I think it is completely unnecessary. There is a reason why men have male parts and why women have female parts. When you alter the anatomy, things are bound to get really messed up BIG TIME!

You have a whole range of maintenance drugs, repairs and psychiatrist appointments. And when you really analyze it, the whole change only happened at a superficial level. Why? Because STILL the guy cannot get pregnant. You can alter the sex organs but you can't swap the reproductive process. That's the difference.

I know of someone who had this radical surgery and he looks like a dude. The kind of dude who does heavy manual labor types. He looks nothing like someone you'd expect who looks like a woman. He told me that he couldn't do it anymore because it was so expensive being a woman. And he couldn't pee normally either. He walks around with a catheter stuck to his body. I actually worried about him. But the deed is done and he can't reverse the process anymore.

• Like 2

I only think simply that....

they would do what they really liked...

and they would also like what they decided to do :hamtaro-005 (6):

some gay guys want to have a normal love, normal life and normal wedding like many other normal ones..

so...

they decided to accept and get over the pain to become a women...

i myself think that....we arent in their situation, we couldnt feel their pain as well the feelings...:)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

. .i agree to ichii-kun and senpai yoji

. .on my point of view

. .SEX CHANGE, if we base from biblical aspects, totally it's not appropriate and such a sin, every god's creation has a purpose and must not be headed of, it's like we're changing what he does for us

. .on the contrary, if we see things in general aspect, it's the reality and modern generation that open our mind to this, for self-satisfaction we intend to do things that we'll satisfy our needs and dreams that's beyond human rules

. .life is not for eternity, that's why this people make the most out of it (even us, at some way), they make their choice, create their own life, and whatever consequences laid, the most important thing was to anticipate and accept with no regrets :)

• Like 2

I would have tried to talk my friend out of it. But if my friend really wants it then Screw things what are friends for, I would be supportive.

• 3 months later...

I love being a guy that like other guys and I like my thingy but I do under stand them wanting to be what they feel they belive they are. I never fealt like getting even when I feel girly but I do under stand.

• 2 years later...

i support gay people but changing your thing to a woman's is a different situation.. i mean, you really don't have to change your thing. my goodness!~ sorry to say this, but i am disgusted by it. saying that you have the freedom to do/change whatever it is that you want to change in your body because it is yours, fine. but thinking on the point of view of your nature, your a man, for goodness sake!, even if you change your thing, the fact that you are a man will never cease to exist; you are you! you can never change that. if ever my friend will do this (because he is gay) i will definitely not going to support him..

• 2 weeks later...

last time I checked sexuality / attraction was different from gender identity... Personally I think it's quite cruel to tell someone they will "Always be a man / woman" when we can show that the brain structure of transgendered people resembles that of the opposite sex, or in-between... It's like telling someone that they will always be fat / always be ugly / always be dumb... I also think its important to note that there are cis women with XY genes, cis women who can't have children, cis women who have a penis etc... and remember to avoid the fallacious appeal to nature; that which is natural is therefore good. take poison ivy or malaria for example...

• 3 weeks later...

Those kind of 'men' are not gay men. They are just heterosexual women born in the wrong body.

They are called transgender. If my friend would do that kind of operation. I would support them 100%

• 2 months later...

You're talking about transgender. The person is born with a certai sex, but feels as if he or she were in the wrong body. It must be terrible to feel like a man, but have the physic of a woman or wise versa. Such sex-changing operations can be life changing and in many cases can also lead to immense relief for the person, since quite a few suffer psychologically from being "trapped" in the incorrect body. And not just anyone can decide to undergo such life-changing surgery- in the country where I live, years of therapy are necessary, as well as psychological evaluation and having lived for a minimum of some years attempting to live as the opposite sex.

I think it's great if someone who feels this way gets the opportunity to change his outward appearance to match his internal one. It's something that ought, in my personal opinion, to be more supported by society.