My cat died, Cutie Pie not even a year old

YaoiFun

Yeah my..our cat Cutie Pie who we just fixed and was'nt even a year old passed away this morning from unknown causes, maybe distemper.

So I may not RP for while since I'll be sad :`(

Cutie Pie will always be that and greatly missed. This will not be a happy Labor day.

I will miss you Cutie Pie, R.I.P dear sweet cat

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFun

• Marjorie Haukea Williams

• MadameX

• fan_yaoi

what a wounderfull name Cutie Pie , i feel very sorry for you, i bet your cat looked very very Beautiful . I really really hope you will soon feel better, but it is ok to be sad too.

*hug*

Okay, my brother came over and we just buried her, like 10 minutes ago. It's noon time seems a bit off on this site. I said my goodbyes and mother gave a nice speech and my sister didn't want to get up, guess we all deal in different ways.

Sissy her sister was even there though it was because she follows us and Fussy or Mr.Fussypants full name is the brother. I think they miss her, Cutie Pie. My mother name her Cutie Pie I acutely name the other 2.

He Fussy alot so Fussy and because she's the sister Sissy not because she's scared. Infact she's rather brave. Cutie Pie was happy and had a good life while she was with us, she will be missed.

I'm still sad, bumed right now..but yeah doing okay

Everyone grieves in different ways. It may take a while for you to feel "normal" again. I know what it is like to lose a beloved pet. I'm sorry you lost her so soon. But at least she had a good life while she was here.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm so sorry. I lost a cat when I was 15 and it was truly traumatic, especially cause she was poisoned by some asshole. I'll never forget the day I found her dead, but I don't feel pain now and I treasure the memories I have from her. Give yourself time to grieve, losing a pet hurts. Maybe some day and after time passes, when you are not feeling sad anymore, you'll give another cat a place in your life. I'm really sorry, again, and if you need to talk please message me.