Top Posters In This Topic

• sarah3161

• Tsubakihime

• Balmong

• 5 weeks later...
i'm also a short tempered one >_

im like that 2 and i hate anyone that gives me advises

i hate my status in my life right naw >.>

I see more and more horror movies even though I know I would have nightmares for weeks /"

so true

i am a cowered when i see anything like horror or mystery alone or when i see conan xDD

Talkative and it seems That I talk too fast.... Bad temper and specially when I'm in my woman week (you know what i mean)..

And when I'm anxious or something bothers me... like Bridget, I bite my lower lip.

my bad habits is I say this without thinking.shy one minet , then talk the preson to death( mostly about anime). Is crying a bad habit? I smoke. thar are more but i con't tink of them. Sorry for the bad spelling I have dislexaca.

Bad habits.... I don't talk to people. If I can avoid a converstation in real life, I will. If not, then I'll just sit and nodd for the entire duration. I'm waaayyy too shy.

Also, I'm lazy XD

• Like 1

Bad temper and specially when I'm in my woman week (you know what i mean)..

And when I'm anxious or something bothers me... like Bridget, I bite my lower lip.

i get angry and get a depression ,and i don't answer my cell phone at those times >_

I bite my lips all the times T_T

Bad habbits...

Ohohoh, i have a few :D

I smoke - Wrong!

I bite my nails a lot(they're miraculously big now O_o) - Wrong!

I can really really really be a pain sometimes, i wonder how i still have friends... - Wrong!

I talk too much, and most times i forget to think if people are willing to listen to me... - Wrong!

I'm not very honest sometimes...i can't really hurt someone by telling them something that it might be bad but that they need to hear...(i'm trying to change this) - Wrong!

Well these are a few examples :p

• Like 1

My worst habit is that I get sleepy when I try to study for school :D Each time I grab the notebook or the courses in my hand, I would just start to feel sleepy and I can't focus anymore :hamtaro-005 (21):

• Like 1

hmm bad habits? i have a bunch ...

-i get really shy around people i dont know but really sarcastic to the people i do

-i am always licking my lips...i didnt notice until somebody told me

-i sleep too late

-my worst habit is that i leave everything until the very last minute that i can

-oh and i fantasize when im suppose to be studying

-i hold grudges easily but then i forget what i was mad about all i remember is that i was really mad

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Bad habits.... I don't talk to people. If I can avoid a converstation in real life, I will. If not, then I'll just sit and nodd for the entire duration. I'm waaayyy too shy.

Also, I'm lazy XD

Lol,. you remind me a bit to Raj from the Big Bang Theory. Fortunately we don't see each other faces bec I enjoy talking to you....

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest FujoshiFTW

I'm kinda two-faced. Actually, wait, four-faced? Since the two-faced belongs to the internet and reality. On the internet I can do anything and I usually make more friends and more open. In reality, when I have absolutely no connection with a person, so a complete stranger, I won't go up to them and say hello if they're new or anything. On the net, I usually do and continue being friends with them.

As for the four-faced, that's saying how I can be completely cold to some people and act all high and happy with others. Depending on which situation and with people I can use which face XD I guess that's my bad habit...not staying the same? :L