현애

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sarah3161

• Tsubakihime

• Balmong

rabbit11rabbit6:leaf10::leaf16::4yoyo22::8yoyo13::5yoyo32::Red_fox12:foxy5:Red_fox4::msn_red_fox 12:Red_fox5::cuteonion7:1.I use smoke but stopped two or three months ago

2. I get caught in the worst of situations because "I'm too nice"

3.I drink coffee way too much

4.I drink Vodka like it's water

5.I'm dangerous once angered....i'll take the closest weapons(I sometimes carry a knife) and either cut my wall or arm

6.I block people from getting to close to my heart so I won't have experience the same hurt over and over..........it's like I caged my heart with past thoughts and memories....

7.I rock back and forth shaking my head with I think.....

8.I tend to lie when someone ask me what's wrong

9.I glare at people when I'm bored....

10.like others I'm sometimes more comfy with complete strangers other than people I know

11.my mind wonders way to much especially when people talk to me.....

12.i hide my feelings in my faces(wearing a mask)meaning I act one way but feel another

13.I cry alot for some of the weirdest reason.......

14.I cuss alot especially when I've just gotten up or I get hurt....

15.I ask weird questions

and that's just a few of my bad habits o.O

sulking at the others for the little things; my depression and helpnesness, dependance on the others; my arogant beheviour and that I have to be a winner always no matter what I do; and that it's very difficult for me to apologize for all the stupid and selfish things I've done..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I guess I'm kinda lazy...XD And I procrastinate...but I'm trying to reverse it so that I procrastinate stuff like reading fanfics, watching anime, being on this forum too much, and watch youtube vids, instead of work. XD Basically, I am trying to replace low-priority tasks with high-priority tasks :p

• Like 1

i lov yaoi, i am direct person, love to bullying people, imsonmia, love bitter coffee, ex wild racer, smokin' when depressed, etc......

• Like 1

i have to get the last word in every argument i have or i'm not gonna shut up lol

i'm really lazy and sarcastic

i tend to overthink things >_

i’m always late for school, meeting friends and other stuff probably cause I always go to bed late =_=

When i want to talk to someone, i seem to refuse to talk to them first xDD

• Like 1

im so full of bad habits :

i can't be direct with people , i keep my secrets to myself :sometimes i had to lie to avoid embarrassing situations , strict to my personal opinions ,i stay up late at night (night awl)

im so addict to yaoi ( to the point i can't find (man X woman) sexy or interesting anymore !!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I also did it but now I am having braces XD. I don't do it anymore and I have to chill out. If I get stressed I am going to bite. but I try not to since i have looonggg nails now T^T

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

nowadays I sleep at around 4 am and wake up at noon but get off the bed at like 2 or 3 pm.. I seriously have to get rid of this bad habit..

• Like 1

I'm lazy (at times and will only work when I really have to or If I can get benefit from doing them) and I Procrastinate which is not a good thing since I always do my homework at the last minute

and many people point this out (not sure if this is a bad habit but) - when I'm angry or if someone pissed me off I dont show it on my expression or action;

one more thing (mum point this out) - I can be very violent and dangerous

• Like 2

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Ohhhh.... Are you Asami ~~!!!!

Hahaha :)

:hamtaro-005 (22):

I'm late to bed again :)

• Like 1

- My biggest bad habit is that i always leave things till the last minute, it's really bad when it comes to exams/homework, and i'm always late meeting with friends, sending replies and i switch my phone off , so you can imagine my friends get pretty mad at me, but i cant help it loool i am just very lazy XDDD

- I burp A LOT O__o it's such a habit that i never realised how much i burp lool

- Also i am too competitive and stubborn when playing games.

- Lastly, i love to scare/annoy my older sibling or people i am really close with by giving hugs, holding hands and linking arms in public XDDDDDD When they start running away.. i'll chase them bwhaha~

• Like 2

i always bite and lick my lips,,because of that my friends always poke my head as they said "bad habit of yours"...

i'm so stubborn..

always over-thinking things and i end up hurt myself with thought of mine..

won't speak with anyone when i'm angry..

speaking of which,,i've so many bad habit =.=

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I always bite my nails but I am always sure my nails are clean but another bad habit of mine is that whenever I get angry, I tend to destroy things because I can't scream or cry like one time when someone took my money that I've been saving [i don't know how that person knew where I was hiding my money] I decided not to cry since I am not the type of person to cry, I punched my cabinet with a mirror on it and then a few minutes later, I opened my cabinet to get some clothes, the mirror tear into pieces and some of the screw dropped on the floor. The cabinet door was destroyed as well and then I ended up being lectured by my mom and fixing it.

Thank you.

I tend to let people walk over me and be just a little too nice. It is a bad habit because I have been taken advantage of and stolen from... I am trying to not be as nice... But it's hard.... x.x