• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sarah3161

• Tsubakihime

• Balmong

• 2 weeks later...

i'm good at making people awkward and uncomfortable from my weirdness.

being in contact face-to-face with other people makes me unable to relax and switch myself to fvck everything up mode.

also, i can't help take everything other people says to heart.

that makes me unable to think normally and go beyond my imagination to think of something horrible like killing myself for being a pathetic person i am. i run away from the problems i faced on.

• 2 months later...

My bad habit?.. Well.. I guess I have quite a lot... xD

Like, I tend to say "Dear friend" after every sentence when I'm the slightest annoyed or I have to correct/explain something. ._.

Or that I bite in stuff.

Or that I tend to forget anything important.

Ooooor that I can't hold a piece of paper without folding it.

Few out of many. xD

My bad habits include biting my finger nails and talking inanely when im around men, which puts them off me :( I also have a lazy habit of not washing up my pots and pans when i've used them

I've forgotten if I've posted here, lulz. But I do have a few bad habits.

Probably mentioned smoking. And drinking. Although to add to this, I am quite a pervert, and sometimes way too horny for my own good. If I may say so, I walk around 'half staff' most of the day every day. I'm always thinking of something dirty, naughty and sinful.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

my bad habit is that i myt be pretty self-centered...n dat i get it into my head dat i am Always right

- - - Updated - - -

My Bad Habit?? I can get easily comfortable to a stranger. And when they leave, i can feel a little pain which may or may not affect my daily basis of living. DAMN. Im weak y'know.

nah..its ok...i get attached to ppl i just met too...its creepy when i think about it myself *shrugs*

I dislike vegetables.

me too i hate greens....whenever i see any leaf sticking out i pull out and throw it nutritious or not